Phantis Forums

AEK-AKRATHTOS

AEKPROTATHLIMA

Good game in the 1st half where we scored both goals. 2nd half not that good. All that matters is the win and the 3 points. Keep going. FORZA AEKARA!!!! :tup:

BRAVO TO LUBE FOR SCOREING BOTH GOALS! :nw:

I watched some extended highlights of the game. We had heaps of chances, they had a couple to. The thing i noticed most was that we looked pretty one dimentional, the forwards would be stationary calling for the ball. Lyb had plenty of chances to get his hattrick, but was too slow on the ball, when a first time shot would have done the job.

Also, our defence looked very solid, but a bit shakey with the balls in the air.

Choitis struggles very badly with the high balls!! One ball almost landed ontop of the cross bar and post, and yet he did not claim it and the opposition got a header. There were two free kicks that he could have saved easily but conceeded a corner and another cross where he just stood in no mans land and the opposition flashed a header past the post.

All i saw was highlights though, did he make an saves?? How far away is Sorrentino from coming back??

Cheers (",)

Archived