Phantis Forums

WOMEN LINESMEN

Athens4

AFTER SEEING ANOTHER DISAPPOINTING GAME TODAY, WE SHOULD HAVE WON IT WITH THAT SCRAMBLE IN THE LAST MINUTE. IT WAS THAT STUPID WOMAN LINESMAN THAT DID NOT DO HER JOB PROPERLY THAT PREVENTED US FROM TAKING 3 POINTS! WHY DO WE HAVE WOMEN LINESMEN????

WOTS THE POINT???

MIA SKILA KAI MISI!

:tdown:

Are you serious man??? You're going to blame it on a woman?

How many times have we seen a man make the same mistake?? ASTE TIS m*****ES and say the truth...

Instead of us praising the fact that the lady is even out there we're going to chop her head off..... Lets look at the overall picture on how linesmen * women make mistakes and then fix them....

What you're doing is making excuses...

:tdown:

RE PAOK4 auta pou les tora ine haza. O PAOK ehase giate the epexe kala. The eprepe na ihame teliosi ton agona prin to 90.

Anyway who cares. Looks like we are going to miss out on UEFA, which is something I would be happy with.

p.s. I heard that Batatoudis is still the majority share holder at PAOK ?? this true anyone?

Exactly. Male - female linesmen, they make the same mistakes. That's not why we lost. When you have Shikabala all alone in front of the goalie and you can't score, what else can you say?

As for bataman having the shares, it is actually more complicated than that. According to the newspaper Goal News, Batatoudis took aout a loan with Agrotiki bank when he was running PAOK. PAOK shares were given by Batatoudis to the bank to secure the loan. So if we are to believe the Goal news report, the shares are owed by the bank. The supposed transfer of shares between Batman and Goumenos was just smokescreen. An all this also includes political involvment with venizelos and Tzochatzopoulos having a hand in all of this.

My fellow PAOK fans, PAOK is very serious danger if any of that stuff is true. We are seriously looking at the prospect of being relegated to D' Division.

Archived