Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - AEK

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No no. Dave, Rivaldo deserve another award, but the award for acting is for Ivic, as somebody has already said

Interesting, nobody of AEK complaining about the ref

You should give him a medal for the support he gave you in several occassions

the game went very well for us... just a few points tht i feel should have been looked upon... a) cirillos shove str8 in front of tsikinis pano sto rivaldo ektos fasis entelos... kathari kokkini, mono stin ellada auta den dinontai.... 2) to trito goal itan goalra tou rivaldo(opws kai to deuero vevaia).. alla itan toso megalo pou skiase olh tin fasi pou anikei pisteuw ston kostantinou... etrekse piso sto 94!!!!!!! eklepse tin bala me slide tackle na ksansukothei na treksei pali piso pros tin allh estia kai na dwsei ee gia ton RIBO mas ena dwraki! :tup: :tup: :tup:

:nw: ribo thee!! :nw:

What a game fellas!!! We rocked them even with their dirty play....AEK tried to stop our rhythm in our midfield with all these unnecessary fouls. In the first half AEK was truly tragic at times they coundnt even make a descent pass...was kinda of shocked they also seemed way too nervous....OLY at times was truly inspiring and had moments of greatness I really feel that we got ourselves one hell of a coach and with more time we'll be better. A HUGE APPLAUSE TO SOLLIED :nw: :nw:

P.s Theres only one hanoumaki-Lago KILLER.....RIBOOOOOOOOO :LOL: :nw: :LOL:

Toure's crack was one of the hardest I've ever seen

Good game

i have heard that too

does anybody have any video highlights of that play and the goals

i have seen the goals already but wouldn't mind more replays lol

since i am on the Toure topic

it seemed from wut i heard today that Olympiakos completely dominated the game

unlike the last few games except Pao

did his presence make a huge difference for the club ??

Toure's crack was one of the hardest I've ever seen

Good game

i have heard that too

does anybody have any video highlights of that play and the goals

i have seen the goals already but wouldn't mind more replays lol

since i am on the Toure topic

it seemed from wut i heard today that Olympiakos completely dominated the game

unlike the last few games except Pao

did his presence make a huge difference for the club ??

Toure was exceptional after the first 20 minutes of the match. He defended well, helped Ribo and Tzole with the distribution of the ball and almost scored in two occasions. Sollied took him off after Stoltidis was sent off to secure the result by bringing in an additional defender.

someone said that they cant believe rivaldo was left by so many teams and was ''given'' the chance to sign with olympiacos... there is a reason for that...

they didnt want him.... do you people truly believe that if any team wanted rivaldo..(outside of greece).. they wouldnt have signed him? and do u really think that he wouldnt go?

he would jump in a second.... the truth is that our protathlima is weak.. like i have said all year.. not like that doofus that thinks i just said all that just cuz ''my team'' was not playing in a derby.. there ARE NO DERBY in greece.... the quality of soccer is horrific and im disgusted by it..

and that includes MY TEAM...

i said it before every game this year... and the fact that u people are blinded by all this and actually think that our soccer is great... well then thats why u end up surprised when our teams lose at home to a crappy rosenbourg or get destroyed at camp nou...

its repulsive quality and the fact that someone actually tried to contradict me when i said that a few pages back is sad... that person has obviously no idea about soccer and no idea what else to think except..

GO OSFP GO OSFP.. PROTATHLIMA KOKKALI KARAISKAKI YES OH JOY IM GONNA CUM...

come on guys.. we are gonna go to europe next year and get our butts handed back to us and then u will end up all surprised..

blah..

either way... congrats to the gavroi fcor the protathlima ... now go beat barcelona champs...

jesus christ...

later skaters

nikosvazelas..,

But what to you really think? OSFP its not like Barcelona,

WE dont have as much money as they got, Every game they have about 90 000 people in the stadium.. And all the contratcts they for exapmle Nike, They allow them to buy players, You cant compare Barcelona wtih OSFP they got so many great players and they got the MONEY! ( I know you was not compering them Im just saying...)

They are placed 6th in the ranking of the richest club. . Fantaso if OSFP had thoose money

6(7) Barcelona 140,4m pund

. But I agree with you, In europe we was plaing so badly both osfp and pao, And i also agree with you, our protahlima is weak. .We will see about Europe, I hope for the best,

GO GREECE AND OSFP!! GO FOR EUROPE!!

You are wrong nikosvazelas

Bolton and Celtic wanted him but he preferred to go to a team that played the CL and also the influence of his friend Geovanni was crucialHe also had other offers, not so good as he deserved

He was in a long period of depression after the seperation and non playing after he left Cruzeiro, people were afraid to risk their inversion

The bad treatment in Milan by Ancelotty who humiliated him also influenced wrongly the public opinion

He almost signed for Bolton, but I am happy and i think he is too for his choice of Greece if he could not play in Barcelona again

The mediterranean temperament suits him better than the gloomy English, he is happy and playing very good after a relatively unfortunate start of the season

celtic? what have they ever done to be a team considered equal to a greek team... the scottish league is just as weak as we are.... look at rangers.. they got by on 8 points against weak teams and will get slaughtered in the 2nd round of the cl...

besides, if rivaldo really thought he could play in england he would have signed for bolton.... i doubt their interest was very high anyway...

either way... good job on the championship.. etc etc

The bad treatment in Milan by Ancelotty who humiliated him also influenced wrongly the public opinion

I remembered when RIvaldo was on the bench and was released from AC milan was the same year they lost to deportivo 4-0 on the C.L afetr winning the first game 3-0,

Imagine if maybe Ribbo had played maybe they would have won that game

anyways afti ftene for letting him go ohi emis for snatching him up

I thought Rivavldo and the Greek league were a nice match

He get Europena games and really only has to play hard for a half dozen domestic games

He is not a spring chicken either - I think the Premiership of England would kill him

Amyway somethig is working

Also it was just 4 years ago when he was the best player in the World Cup -so there is no doubt if he really wanted to do something he could

Hi boys, sorry I was away for a while. Lately I was seeing this beautiful young Czech girl at my school who is interested in me, so I took her out on a date for 5 days. I'm glad to see Olympiakos victorious over AEK in a wonderful pack-house in Pireaus. :tup:

Next week I can't wait for PAOK inside Toumba, that would be TRELLA! ;)

Hi boys, sorry I was away for a while. Lately I was seeing this beautiful young Czech girl at my school who is interested in me, so I took her out on a date for 5 days.

5 days for some chick and u missed the big derby and Ribbo lol

this chick must be hot

put a pic up of her so we can confirm and let u know if it was worth lol

good having u bak just in time for the Toumba trip

5 days for some chick and u missed the big derby and Ribbo lol

this chick must be hot

put a pic up of her so we can confirm and let u know if it was worth lol

good having u bak just in time for the Toumba trip

made a mistake a post this comment on my brothers account lol

Archived