Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - AEK

Montreal_Thrillos

our coach is really from another planet.i don t rememper another coach to actually ask the opinion of his captains to make sure that whole team is going to be ok with this matter or not.I am very happy with the way sollied is handling our team so far and even the fact that he is only being here 7 months,i believe that we are heading to the right direction with this guy. :D

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most coaches would have taken drastic measures to show off there power

Sollied wants inner peace and team chemistry and he doesn't want to divide the club

he is a players coach but needs to keep that in line

but he is doing a good job so far

now lead Olympiakos on to victory over AEK

i cant believe some of u actually think this is gonna be a game worth watchig...if the greek league has proven anything it is that our big games never amount to sh*t..

i watched the Man U - Liverpool match today.. for the fa cup and omg what a game...

it was a 1-0 game but it felt like the most exciting game ever played...

anyway... the reds will win but it will be a boring match.. except for the gavroi fans who will think that they played great soccer just like after the pao game at karaiskaki...

osfp will win the championship.. everyone can see that... but does it really matter...?

after tomorrows game... the real race will begin.. the race for second place...

later skaters...

i cant believe some of u actually think this is gonna be a game worth watchig...if the greek league has proven anything it is that our big games never amount to sh*t..

i watched the Man U - Liverpool match today.. for the fa cup and omg what a game...

it was a 1-0 game but it felt like the most exciting game ever played...

anyway... the reds will win but it will be a boring match.. except for the gavroi fans who will think that they played great soccer just like after the pao game at karaiskaki...

osfp will win the championship.. everyone can see that... but does it really matter...?

after tomorrows game... the real race will begin.. the race for second place...

later skaters...

such a cynical response

the only reason u honestly say this is your team isn't playing in the derby

your team is just hoping to some how get 2nd place

and off course for u to accomplish that he have to hope we win lol

its jsut the usual Pao response

i mean were up by so many points over u guys yet u somehow claim your being j0b or cheated from the title

anywayz bak to the derby

i hear Toure mite get the node to start

and u know wut even though he was so many days away Sollied asked some of his influential players if they have a problem with that

and well they said no b/c they know he can help the team

they only care to win

and Ribbo did say he has never scored a goal v AEK

i think its time he does

don't u lol

OLympiakos#1

apo to '97 ehei na keridsei mia omada ths attikhs kai ta 4 athinaika derby se mia sezon (dusan) strap in boys.

OriginalXanoum: Why do you care what starting 11 we field tomorrow ? Furthermore, Sollied had quite the discussion with all the clubs captains regarding Toure and considered their opinions into the equation as well.

Kalh sou tuxh..........

Archived