Phantis Forums

FED UP!

Athens4

Makes you sick doesn’t it. The players keep saying that they want the fans to stick by the team blah blah blah. When they make stupid mistakes that cost us points, just about every week, how can they expect people to turn up to the games ??? to see what exactly ?? To see Fernadez fluff at the ball or to see some other comical mix-up in defence leading to a goal ?? Not even in amateur divisions do these things occur ?? What is going on over there re pedia ?? Wake up gamoto we have had enough !!!!! :tdown:

Makes you sick doesn’t it. The players keep saying that they want the fans to stick by the team blah blah blah. When they make stupid mistakes that cost us points, just about every week, how can they expect people to turn up to the games ??? to see what exactly ?? To see Fernadez fluff at the ball or to see some other comical mix-up in defence leading to a goal ?? Not even in amateur divisions do these things occur ?? What is going on over there re pedia ?? Wake up gamoto we have had enough !!!!! :tdown:

Hate to say it my friend but isn't this GREEK SOCCER we're talking about?

What are you expecting? I feel the same way just when I watch any sort of match. What I'm curious what these "head Coaches" really go over and talk about during their training sessions and I'm really curious to as WHO really cares about what the coach is talking about..... BUT ! That's aa whole nother topic.

Lastly though I do have to agree w/ you guys and I feel your frustrations, I really thought that PAOK was going to do much better than what their at at the current time....

I feel your pain brother. I saw hight lights of todays game and it made me sick to how the game finish for AEK. Not to take anything away from HRA but come ooon!!!!!! I thought PAOK will do better this year too. I was seeing AEK nad PAOK fighting out for third place but it seems something is going wron up in Salonica!!!

Archived