Phantis Forums

Olympiakos- Panathinaikos

Evergreen

Having seen only the second half of the match - here are my thoughts:

Konstantinou was awesome, dangerous, quick, and in some good positions... my only criticism is that he should have taken his chances, he missed a couple of good ones.

Our midfield needs a player who can hold the ball and distribute, Karembeau does it so well for the reds, and changes the tempo of the game

Our marking was awful at times - their goal should never have happened, we had 3 defenders in the box, and we let their player run free - schoolboy stuff

Zututas or whatever his name is, is awful. He lost possession almost evrytime he touched the ball, and for some strange reason he kept charging at the osfp players when they had the ball, and they just skipped past him. Fundamental s%$#!. You have to jockey at that level.

Maric is crap. Shoum took michaelsen off, to put him on, and i just couldnt work out why, the dane was looking dangerous.

In my opinion, one reasonable showing does not change a season, osfp were poor today, rather than us being particularly good. This is not the omada that took us to consecutive quarter finals and was a kick away from beating barca and carrying us to the semis of the champions league.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pao Sydney, very good mate. We saw the same things. I'm afraid this may make our fans in Greece let up their pressure against management.

We have an I-D-I-O-T as a couch. Not only he doesn't know coaching, he doesn't SEE what's going on. We all see the way the team plays, and idividual players perform, but he sees other things!!!!

Further, Shoum does NOT inspire the team. He should leave now.

I'm happy that we didn't lose to the gavroi, but this doesn't mean things are ok, or that we are going to the right direction.

I'm so disappointed in our performance this season, and don't have high hopes for the future.

Gents, I want to put in my two cents in regards to the game..

I watched the game from start to finish and at times I was wondering where the midfielders were? Who was the playmaker? who was the marker? who was the ball winner?

Other than the middle of the defense, which was solid for most of the game, the flanks were non-existent, as was the midfield.

We simply played long ball and hoped that Mihalaki and paps did some damage.

We did not string any passes together, we had no overlaps, we had ZERO creativity. When the system is 3-5-2 the team should be able to attack from the flanks and take chances, because of the two defensive midfielders that should clog the middle. It did not happen.. The players that were selected to play seemed out of position, could not hold on to the ball, especially in the midfield, which created a lot of constant attacking from OSFP, especially from where Michalsen was playing defense.

I strongly agree that Shoum is not a tactical coach, he is in love with Zaout, ( Flat out the man cannot play) and then he does not seem to see the weakness of the team at game time. he cannot make adjustments.

I was disappointed with the overall performance, I was encouraged by the play of henriksen, Kostantinou, Papadopoulos, seitaridis and goumas,

We NEED a PLAYMAKER.... :box: :box: :box:

Ti lene kato stin Patrida... gia stimeno paixnidi..... ???????

Epidi den kerdise o Olympiakos !! Den mboro na katalavo me ti matia vlepoune podosfairo o laos kai o laoudakis....

Sto elliniko protathlima...den di3ane kati megalo me mono mia e3eresi.. me ton adinato Irakli.... Gia pion na miliso gia Proo... ? gia 3anthi ? gia Ioniko ? h me mas.... pou mas vrikane prota nteformarismeni......kai istera stamatagane tin mballa me to xairi apano stin grammi.......kai opios pernouse sta prota 20-25 lepta...mono pou den ton spagane ta podia........ kai o diatitis ton havale tou....

Mas spasane to rythmo mas sta afta ta prota 20-25 lepta me vromika foul...kai isoropisane to paixnidi....stin Evropi o diatitis tha evgase 2-3 kokkines sta prota afta lepta......

Afta pou egrapsa pio apano to exo grapsi kai prin to match....kai sto Phantis Soccer Prediction to epexa...kai eki 1-1.......

Ako edo stimeno to paixnidi gia na vgaloune lepta...sta stiximata lene......kai ego lego na mou tous matia3oume tin podosfairiki tous gnosi.....ptou...ptou...ptou..

Ti lene kato stin Patrida... gia stimeno paixnidi..... ???????

Epidi den kerdise o Olympiakos !! Den mboro na katalavo me ti matia vlepoune podosfairo o laos kai o laoudakis....

Ako edo stimeno to paixnidi gia na vgaloune lepta...sta stiximata lene......kai ego lego na mou tous matia3oume tin podosfairiki tous gnosi.....ptou...ptou...ptou..

Archived