Phantis Forums

Olympiakos- Panathinaikos

Evergreen

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

75th minute: The game is well-balanced - a true derby.

Konstantinou has played a brilliant game whereas Olympiakos' attack has stalled many times.

Stoltidis' goal came out of nowhere but lifted Olympiakos' spirits.

Panathinaikos were able to react and not give up - as they did v. Stuttgart - and the game is still up for grabs.

this was an excellent classic derby.,..well fought by both teams...i was somewhat right as our stacked midfield soaked up the balls the oly tried to play...we absorbed their attacks pretty well and played a pretty solid match..we caught them many times on the counter and controlled a fair amount of possession..there goal was nice but was against the run of play but it really did lift their spirits....konstantinou played a very good game and showed alot of spirit....the rest of the players showed alot of heart and spirit as well...but i would like to agree that henriksen and michalis were very outstanding today...a well played match by both teams and another true derby...

pao123, you were right. I was expecting a whitewashing, but hey, it's better to be prepared for the worst. ;) I'm really glad. This game is one that I think may be a turning point and gives the players confidence and cohesion in upcoming games. If we could do this against United this week even if the game has very little meaning, I think we have a chance to take the protathlima. It sounds like I'm jumping to conclusions but I said that this could be a turning point. Even for the Jew. One or two more good signings and we could be able to do something after all...Mihalaki can't leave after this year either. I got the goosebumps watching him today. It was like the Mihalaki of two years ago in Barca and Schalke... :tup: :tup: :tup: Bravo palikari :nw: ...props to the Great Dane too... :tup:

Archived