Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos

HOLLYWOOD

thats it, ive had enuff or reading this fukn m#$%!s posts i dun care if i get banned or warned

bidis go fuk urself u kolo fukn tourko and dun use the same s%$#! on me as u do with hollywood that im not greek and i cant read greek...bc i am greek  :gr:  and i can read greek and write you kolo fukn tourko

seriously, do everyone a favour, i know its overwhelming for u bc so many ppl are giving u attention and actually talking to u, and go post ur fukn garbage on the kota-dinou personal website and ask him if u can such his dick and than u and him can both hold hands and jump in the limani along with ur so called poofter boyfriend "look at my hair i play for pao" xaralambidis running after u both with his cock in his hand

u call urself a fan, go look up the world loyalty in the dictionary, bc i know that word doesnt exist in cyprus s

and hey call me a racist, bc u know what, i dun give a fuk i am a racist when it comes to kolo fukn dickheads and cypriot turks like urself...u fukn scum of the earth, i used to think parking inspectors were scum of the earth but even they have more dignity and respect for themselves than u you kolo fukn kypreo

as pas na g*****is prodoti! ur a poor pathetic excuse for a dickhead

thats it...ive had enuff, im not giving u anymore attention after this...now go blow ur load over mihalis poster which u prolly have on the door in ur toilet! motherfuker

im signing off...ban me or blow me!

:nw: :nw: :nw:

P.S Mods dnt even think about punishing him, u guys should punish your selves for waiting this long to act to the real a**hole of these forums :tdown:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why r u so upset because im a Konstantinou fan im sick of cheering for useless management I have RETIRED.. 10 Xronia file we have been getting in the ass by the REDS... YoU can still talk and say we are better team..We have a crappy silogo INTERTOTO HERE WE COME..

Calm down re m#$%! KOnstantinou loves you.. Einai trella me tin prassini fanella..LOL

m#$%! tourke,

Just because you are a Mikhali fan it doesn't mean that you have to defend everything he does.

Surely his dick is not stuck up your ass THAT far that it stops you reasoning rationally... (but correct me if it is)

We are talking about his celebrations and the fact that he showed no respect to the fans who used to adore and love him and sing his name in every game. Not to Tzigger, to the fans.

Fcuk Tzigger, he is an a**hole

Does this reflect the level of moral gratitude you Cypriots have in general? Is this how you guys repay kindness and affection? If it is then no wonder you got F***ed and raped by the Turks, you probably deserved it.

Po po,

I haven't seen so much s%$#! talk in my life.

I don't understand why anyone gives Bides the time of day. He is a loser with a four year old maturity level and only seeks attention.

Just ignore every post this karagiozi writes and he won't have anyone to talk to. He enjoys this and does it for pure attention. Obviously the guy has serious issues and doesn't respect anyone. By answering back to his racist remarks you only encourage him. Don't give into his paparies.

Let get back to the interesting posts about the best game in the world and leave this loser out of every conversation.

Why r u so upset because im a Konstantinou fan im sick of cheering for useless management I have RETIRED.. 10 Xronia file we have been getting in the ass by the REDS... YoU can still talk and say we are better team..We have a crappy silogo INTERTOTO HERE WE COME..

Calm down re m#$%! KOnstantinou loves you.. Einai trella me tin prassini fanella..LOL

m#$%! tourke,

Just because you are a Mikhali fan it doesn't mean that you have to defend everything he does.

Surely his dick is not stuck up your ass THAT far that it stops you reasoning rationally... (but correct me if it is)

We are talking about his celebrations and the fact that he showed no respect to the fans who used to adore and love him and sing his name in every game. Not to Tzigger, to the fans.

Does this reflect the level of moral gratitude you Cypriots have in general? Is this how you guys repay kindness and affection? If it is then no wonder you got F***ed and raped by the Turks, you probably deserved it.

WHAT HAPPENED IN KONSTANTINOUPOLI m#$%! YOU THINK THE ELLADITES DIDNt GET KILLED IN CYPRUS..ELDYK LOST A WHOLE PLATOON m#$%!!!!

GUYS PLEASE! LET'S NOT TURN THIS INTO A GREEK-CYPRIOT CONFLICT. THE GUY DOES NOT REPRESENT GREEK-CYPRIOTS AND YOU SHOULDN'T GENERALISE LIKE THAT. IGNORE THE CHARLATAN. HE MISLED EVERYONE THAT HE WAS A PAO FAN. WE ALL KNOW THAT NOW. EVEN THE GAY-ROI. UNFORTUNATELY, GUYS LIKE HIM EXIST AND WILL CONTINUE TO EXIST.

I THINK IT WOULD BE BEST IF A MOD OR ADMIN WAS CONTACTED IN ORDER TO BAN HIM.

THIS IS A SPORTS FORUM. LET'S CONCENTRATE ON SPORTS.

m#$%! tourke,

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

P.S ###### i love :nw: Panos13!!!! :nw:

GUYS PLEASE! LET'S NOT TURN THIS INTO A GREEK-CYPRIOT CONFLICT. THE GUY DOES NOT REPRESENT GREEK-CYPRIOTS AND YOU SHOULDN'T GENERALISE LIKE THAT. IGNORE THE CHARLATAN. HE MISLED EVERYONE THAT HE WAS A PAO FAN. WE ALL KNOW THAT NOW. EVEN THE GAY-ROI. UNFORTUNATELY, GUYS LIKE HIM EXIST AND WILL CONTINUE TO EXIST.

I THINK IT WOULD BE BEST IF A MOD OR ADMIN WAS CONTACTED IN ORDER TO BAN HIM.

THIS IS A SPORTS FORUM. LET'S CONCENTRATE ON SPORTS.

Im all for this....

Question is where are the mods???

m#$%! tourke,

THERE IS GAY FORUMS FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!

m#$%! tourke,

is that all u got???

u dissapoint me, i think ur shaken by the fact panos13 raped u, jst like the turks did.... :LOL:

Now Piss of u maggot!!

YOU GUYS CANT TAKE IT CAUSE I SUPPORT KONSTANTINOU LIKE I DO NIKOPOLIDES AND SETERIDES AND KYRIAGKOS AND BASINAS..YOU guys are the MALAKES who still cheer FOR A losing team...THE MANAGEMENT NOT ME NOT KONSTANTINOU NOT ANYONE....

IF your happy with one PROTATHLIMA IN 10 years then sta arhithia mou im not!!

IM sick of it..

Question lets see how many pao fans go to the next home match then we will talk cause i think there sick of it too....I never said i didnt cheer for PAO even losers want to be winners but the way this team is going we will be LOSERS FOR ALONG TIME..

NO one commented on NIKOPOLIDES DANCING UP AND DOWN WHEN THE REDS SCORED WHY IS THAT!!!

m#$%! tourke,

is that all u got???

u dissapoint me, i think ur shaken by the fact panos13 raped u, jst like the turks did.... :LOL:

Now Piss of u maggot!!

TURKS NEVER RAPED ME MY LITTLE AUSSIE FRIEND!!

SHUT UP BIDIS.

Intertoto? were in F***in THIRD. EVERY TEAM IN FOOTBALL HAS BAD YEARS. EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF THEM. ACCEPT IT, SUPPORT THE TEAM AND THE GROWTH OF THE NEW TEAM. 10 years of asskicking? yes this year they beat us twice. very true. the last game could have just as easily been 3-2 us! the year before that we each won one, and before that it was all ties for like 2 years.....

WE (NOT INCLUDING YOU) do NOT HAVE A CRAPPY SYLLOGOS. PAO IS ONE OF THE TOP CLUBS IN EUROPE IN OVERALL ATHLETICS, OUR BASKET TEAM IS HEAVY FAVOURITES TO WIN THE EUROLEAGUE AND VOLLEY TEAM IS ALREADY IN THE FINAL FOUR.....OUR FOOTBALL TEAM MAKES APPEARANCES IN THE ELITE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE........SO SHUT YOUR XALLOUMI MOUTH.

AS FOR OUR FOOTBALL TEAM YOU DONT SUPPORT THEM ONLY WHEN THEYRE WINNING. LOSING TOO.

SO WHAT WE ARENT WINNING THIS YEAR. ITS A REBUILDING YEAR. WE HOPED FOR A TITLE BUT DIDNT EXPECT IT. NEXT YEAR PROBABLY TOO BUT WHO CARES.....AFTER THAT WE WILL HAVE PAO ARENA, CENTENNIAL, THESE KIDS WILL HAVE 2 VALUABLE YEARS OF MATURITY AND WE WILL SPLASH OUT FOR BIG SIGNINGS AND HAVE THE "NEW PAO"................so as long as were playing in OAKA JUST SUPPORT THEIR PREPARATION FOR A GREAT 2008........THATS WHAT IM DOING BECAUSE ID RATHER HAVE A KICKASS CENTENIALL THAN 2 YEARS OF JUST MAKING THE TITLE OR JUST MISSING OUT......these 2 years dont mean s%$#! !

AND YOUR FRIEND KOTA DINOU MIGHT HAVE A TITLE THIS YEAR BUT IN A FEW YEARS IT WILL BE PAO AND AEK FIGHTING WITH OSFP LEFT OUT IN REBUILDING

TIME IS FOR CHANGE PEOPLE CANT WAIT ANYMORE THESE YOUNG PLAYERS THAT WILL HAVE WILL BE SOLD THEY WILL NOT STAY WHAT DONT YOU GET..

SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE BECAUSE OTHER TEAMS ARE GOING TO GET BETTER AS WELL WE HAVE LOTS OF PROBLEMS..NOTHING IS BEING DONE TO SOLVE THEM..

You have been asked to stop posting and leave. What part of that sentence do you not get.

I'll translate.

Se parakaloume na stamatiste na grafete kai na mas les tis m*****as sou edw mesa.

AND ALL TRANSLATE THIS GLIPSE TA ARHITHIA MOU!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

WHAT A FUNNY POST BETWEEN ALL THE FIGHTING

Megale, you have seen what has been going on in this post and some others. This guy is a racist and has no respect for anyone. Many of us do not understand what it will take to ban this guy.

It is one thing to make fun of a team or disagree with someones opinion, but to make racist comments and to make personal attacks is another thing.

His presence ruins the point of the forum.

You have been asked to stop posting and leave. What part of that sentence do you not get.

I'll translate.

Se parakaloume na stamatiste na grafete kai na mas les tis m*****as sou edw mesa.

Nope, he still doesn't understand!

Can you say that to him in Turkish? People generally find it easier to understand their mother tongue :D

Archived