Spain

Ukraine

Tunisia

Saudi Arabia

Great draw for my Swedish NT!

Bring on England! ;)

FORZA SVERGIE!!!!

Posted Image

Paraguay will be tough too - 2 straight trips out of the 1st round - I think - and hope - England takes the teams too lightly

Anyone kknow much about any of the African teams?

Paraguay will be tough too - 2 straight trips out of the 1st round - I think - and hope - England takes the teams too lightly

Anyone know much about any of the African teams?

Paraguay is a good defensive team, but Sweden got some good goal scoring trio in Larsson, Ibrahimovic, and Ljundberg. It's a team (Sverige) that knows how to expose mistakes from opponents, to strike them hard when needed. I follow the Swedish NT since World Cup 1994, this side gets even better against strong oppositions.

For your part about African teams, watch out for Ivory Coast, there a fun team to watch. They could upset teams in Group C (Netherlands, Serbia, Argentina).

BERLIN (AFP) - West Germany's 1990 World Cup winning captain Lothar Matthaus has hit back at a report in Italy that he manipulated Friday's 2006 World Cup draw.

Matthaus had the task of drawing teams from Pot Four and Italian television channel Sky Italia reportedly accused him of picking up a ball for Italy's group before putting it back into the bowl to pull out another instead.

The television channel claimed prepared hot and cold balls allowed Matthaus to know who he was picking, as he pulled out the United States, seventh in the FIFA rankings, for Italy's group.

"The Italians are mad if they think that," former Inter Milan star Matthaus informed Bild daily.

"I had no idea which ball corresponded to which team. That is utter nonsense."

Italy were handed a tough draw for the 2006 World Cup finals, running from June 9 until July 9, with the Czech Republic, Ghana and the United States their three opponents in Group E.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived