Phantis Forums

PAO-Hraklis

Grace

why dun u go coach u superstar if u think ur right and malezani is wrong...thats rite bc when ur born a greek ur immediately a coach

deep down we watch a game and we say/ think stuff as if were the coach and everything that goes against the team is the coaches fault

all of us wake up...we fire malezani, we get a new coach we will all love him for a few months like flavour of the month and than were gonna have the same arguement...i say stick it out bc clearly it hasnt worked before (firing coaches like changing underwear)

and bidis..to all those players that have left....who brought them to PAO in the first place.

we are all fukn fickle fans....get over it and the idea that were bigger than the team...8000 fans at OAKA is a fukn disgrace...when AEK had their problems and almost were extinct there fans came out and supported their team and demi...i applaud them for that...on the other hand u have us the biggest karagiozides and know it alls

leave the man to do his job and support him and the team

need i remember everyone of their praises of him when he beat the gays in leoforos last season

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To Dimitris (it is a pity because we we actually have the same name) and Adonis.

On the contrary we Greeks are pathetic...

(probably it is the 400 years of Turkish rule that made us feel like we are nothing for beliving that there are superior and inferrior human beings. You want proof ? Why Schoum was fired so easily. Because he is a Jew :rolleyes: . But the Italian is CLASSY :whistle: )

Schoum would have been CRUSIFIED FOR HALF OF THE RESULTS THAT MALESSANI HAS.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS ABOUT HIM... ALL OF YOU THINK OF MALESSANI--ITALIAN SOCCER--UEFA CUP--GLORRY--MUNDIAL--CHAPIONS LEAGUE--AC MILAN--CHELSEA--DREAMS--

BUT ALL I SEE WITH HIM IS MORE 5-0 SCORES.

IT IS A PITTY, BUT ONCE I THOUGHT THAT OSFP FOLLOWS ALWAYS OUR STEPS.

WELL IT IS TRUE. THEY ARE ACTUALLY GETTING BETTER AND BETTER IN EUROPE COPARING TO THEIR PAST.

BUT AT

THE SAME TIME WE NOW FOLLOW THEIR 5-0 STEPS.

GOOD GOING.

VERY WELL.

...for beliving that Tzigger's job is hard, or that being in a really importand possition is anything more than being simply logical and responisible.

Do you really thing that Jigger is ok by changeing 4 coaches in one season and them changing his mind to keep 1 coach that he would have fired 15 times by now if he kept his logic that stopped working like ever since he hired Malessani ?

^^^Kai eimai sigouri pws otan epaize o Epalle kai o Xalkias ta idia eleges.... <_<

Pantws kala kaneis kai krazeis ton Tzigger giati epiteides pire ton Biscan kai ton Conceisao to kalokairi...Iksere oti de tha tou bgoun alla aytos tous pire giati den eixe pou na ksodepsei ta myria tou!!

Alla entaksei afou esy eisai o Mr.Alanthastos mporeis na tous krazeis olous kai na min dianoeisai oti oi anthrwpoi kanoun lathi...H oti merikes fores oi epiloges pou kanoun de fernoun ta epithimita apotelesmata...

Kai,sto katw katw,poios einai o Biscan kai aytos o Conceisao?Epeidi exoun paiksei se Liverpool kai Real kai exoun sikwsei kypella pou oute ta fantazomaste?SIGA!!!

Bazw stoixima oti mporeis na mou aparithmiseis dekades Kyprious pou einai kalyteroi ap'aytous.....(epeidi ksereis kalitera tin agora ekei....oxi gia tipota allo..... :rolleyes: )

Miss Grace who ever you are..Did I mention anything about Cyprus..Biscan and Conceiseao are useless I couldnt care less what they did before they are here know and are not performing..Yia tin omatha they are brutal..There is no Konstantinou to save the team anymore when he did practically every game last year with his 8 game winning goals...I see a lost season once again..Bravo ston Olympiako pou tha barei protathlima ..Bravo kai stin AEk pou tha palepsi yia protathlima..Kai bravo ston kosmo tou Pao pou tha g****e to Tsigger kai to barea tou..Bravo se eikones bou then piyenoun sto gibetho na doun tous m****s!!!!

well said Adonis B)

Who brought Bidis to Pao?

the same F***en management that brought Conceiseaio Torgelle Biscan Zutuatos Skacel all the other malekes that played for this team that were garbage as well...
Hold on a sec....

Arnt u the one that says "Bidis" the player is a superstar???

what are you trying to say??

Hold on a sec....

Arnt u the one that says "Bidis" the player is a superstar???

what are you trying to say??

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

now i want to see what kind of answer will come back... :whistle:

anyway. honestly i'm kind of split into two. first i'm very happy that your team is struggling that much, logical you'd say. but on the other hand i really feel pitty for your team. or maybe it is for greece, that we lost the one team that always held our flag up high in europe. in order to improve greek football we need a strong pao.

and i don't really know what would be the best thing. both sides have their points for either malezani having to stay or to kick him out of the door.

pao isn't performing well at all at the moment, but this wasn't expected i think, since everybody thought conseicao and biscan would be a very good addition to the team. both players haven't performed like the people wanted them to. but is this clearly malezanis fault? sure, he could place biscan in the defensive midfield, where he's supposed to be great, but since pao has quite a lot of problems in defense he has to change the line up.

but anyway again. since the team isn't performing well at the moment, and its chances aren't that big to win the championship, why not give them a chance? it never happened before in greece that a coach was given the chance to really build the team he wanted. malezani came in last season and got the chance to try and build the team he wanted. but i think that he couldn't really since the management had some troubles with some players (kyriakos, basinas, konstantinou) who imo would have been a part in malezanis puzzle. ok, here you can blame the management.

but on the other hand you can't blame the management to let go some players too. just blame them for not spending the money they got. letting go seitaridis, fyssas, karagounis, kyriakos, basinas is even natural in one way. these players had the chance to go abroad and make a step further in their career. and i think they would have hurt the team more if they wouldn't have been allowed to leave.

pao would have had a great team if these players would still be around. but look at ajax, every two-three years they have a complete sell out of their team and they always compete for top spots in their league and most of the times they are also in CL. but they are doing this for years now. they have found their way. in greece we have just started with supporting young talents. and in order to achieve something similar we need to be patient like drakos said. if we change the coach every six months and change the way the team is supposed to be playing there will never come anything out of it. maybe short term success, but in order to improve the situation in greece we need to think in long terms.

so give malezani the chance. he might not have worked for to years and he might not have been successful with his last teams, but it is also well known that pao makes the best transfers during winter time. so maybe with some good additions in the winter transfer window the situation could change to the good for the team.

why dun u go coach u superstar if u think ur right and malezani is wrong...thats rite bc when ur born a greek ur immediately a coach

deep down we watch a game and we say/ think stuff as if were the coach and everything that goes against the team is the coaches fault

all of us wake up...we fire malezani, we get a new coach we will all love him for a few months like flavour of the month and than were gonna have the same arguement...i say stick it out bc clearly it hasnt worked before (firing coaches like changing underwear)

and bidis..to all those players that have left....who brought them to PAO in the first place.

we are all fukn fickle fans....get over it and the idea that were bigger than the team...8000 fans at OAKA is a fukn disgrace...when AEK had their problems and almost were extinct there fans came out and supported their team and demi...i applaud them for that...on the other hand u have us the biggest karagiozides and know it alls

leave the man to do his job and support him and the team

need i remember everyone of their praises of him when he beat the gays in leoforos last season

WHEN U ARE BORN A GREEK U RE IMMEDIATELY A COACH, AS WELL AS A POLITICIAN + A MANAGER + A DOCTOR + A CONSULTANT +,+,+................ :P

IT'S IN OUR NATURE,CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

I DON'T DISAGREE THAT FIRING A COACH HAS LED US NOWHERE....AND THERE ARE MADE MANY MISTAKES IN THE PAST ON THIS MATTER...THE PROBLEM IS THE SPECIFIC COACH....WHY NOW SUCH INSIST?

DO YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT MALEZANI'S FOOTBALL PHILOSOPHY IS?TELL ME REALLY...CAUSE I CAN'T FIND A "PERSONALITY" IN PAO'S GAME AFTER 10 MONTHS WITH HIM.AEK,OLYMPIAKOS EVEN AIGALEW HAVE A "TROPOS PAIXNIDIOU" A "PROSWPIKOTHTA" SAN OMADA.

BEFORE SCHUM, WE HAD A WAY OF PLAYING,GOOD OR BAD, BUT WE HAD!!!PERSONALLY, I THINK IT WAS BAD CAUSE IT RELIED SO MUCH IN DEFENCE, BUT WITH THE PLAYRES WE HAD, THIS COULD ONLY BE OUR STRONG LINE.

NOW, CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT IS PAO TACTICS????IT'S EASY TO SAY FIRE THE COACH AND IT'S ALSO EASY TO SAY DON'T FIRE HIM JUST BECAUSE IT HASN'T WORKED IN THE PAST! IT'S LIKE SAYING "HIRE ME, ILIASDIM AS PAO MANAGER FOR 3 YEARS AND DON'T FIRE ME WHATEVER HAPPENS CAUSE FIRING ME TAKE US NOWHERE!WELL, I WOULDN'T BE A GOOD MANAGER, I KNOW!"

THE HARD THING IS TO FIND A GOOD COACH TO BUILD A DECENT TEAM.

CAN YOU IMAGINE IF PAO WAS 3 POINTS AHEAD IN THE CH/SHIP, WOULD ANYBODY SAY THAT WE PLAYED WELL AGAINST IRAKLIS?THIS IS HOW THIS COACH BELIEVES IS A GOOD GAME????WHAT EXPECTATIONS CAN I HAVE FROM HIM ANY MORE?

BUT ONCE THIS IS WHAT MANAGEMENT DECIDED TO DO, THERE IS NO OTHER THING WE CAN DO BUT SUPPORT IT WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT...HOPE I DON'T SEE SIMILAR SITUATIONS LIKE I DID ON SUNDAY. IT'S BETTER NOT TO GO TO THE STADIUM...

P.S. AEK HAD FINANCIAL PROBLEMS, NO SIMILARITY WITH OURS

P.S.2 IT'S A PITY THAT HAVING MALEZANI WE LOSE OLISADEBE AS WELL!

^^^Kai eimai sigouri pws otan epaize o Epalle kai o Xalkias ta idia eleges.... <_<

Pantws kala kaneis kai krazeis ton Tzigger giati epiteides pire ton Biscan kai ton Conceisao to kalokairi...Iksere oti de tha tou bgoun alla aytos tous pire giati den eixe pou na ksodepsei ta myria tou!!

Alla entaksei afou esy eisai o Mr.Alanthastos mporeis na tous krazeis olous kai na min dianoeisai oti oi anthrwpoi kanoun lathi...H oti merikes fores oi epiloges pou kanoun de fernoun ta epithimita apotelesmata...

Kai,sto katw katw,poios einai o Biscan kai aytos o Conceisao?Epeidi exoun paiksei se Liverpool kai Real kai exoun sikwsei kypella pou oute ta fantazomaste?SIGA!!!

Bazw stoixima oti mporeis na mou aparithmiseis dekades Kyprious pou einai kalyteroi ap'aytous.....(epeidi ksereis kalitera tin agora ekei....oxi gia tipota allo..... :rolleyes: )

Miss Grace who ever you are..Did I mention anything about Cyprus..Biscan and Conceiseao are useless I couldnt care less what they did before they are here know and are not performing..Yia tin omatha they are brutal..There is no Konstantinou to save the team anymore when he did practically every game last year with his 8 game winning goals...I see a lost season once again..Bravo ston Olympiako pou tha barei protathlima ..Bravo kai stin AEk pou tha palepsi yia protathlima..Kai bravo ston kosmo tou Pao pou tha g****ei to Tsigger kai to barea tou..Bravo se eikones bou then piyenoun sto gibetho na doun tous m*****s!!!!
So,that happens when ppl put players above the team.....

KONSTANTINOU our Saviour!!! :nw:

Maybe we should build a statue of him or sth.... ;)

"Kai bravo ston kosmo tou Pao pou tha g****ei to Tsigger kai to barea tou"

Mr.Bidh who ever YOU are....

WHAT?Are you reffering "ws kosmo tou Pao" those 2000who were yelling:"Eksw ta tsirakia tou Bardinogiannni"?

Are you reffering "ws kosmo tou Pao" the minority?

Why dont you think "ws kosmo tou Pao" the rest 8000 who were yelling to those 2000:"Eksw ta tsirakia tou Kokkali?"

Eksallou aytoi oi 2000 einai pou kathe mina exoun sinantiseis me ton proedro....Pou ton blepoun mprosta tous kai to mono pou lene einai Malista Kyrie Proedre.....

To Dimitris (it is a pity because we we actually have the same name) and Adonis.

On the contrary we Greeks are pathetic...

(probably it is the 400 years of Turkish rule that made us feel like we are nothing for beliving that there are superior and inferrior human beings. You want proof ? Why Schoum was fired so easily. Because he is a Jew :rolleyes: .  But the Italian is CLASSY :whistle: )

Schoum would have been CRUSIFIED FOR HALF OF THE RESULTS THAT MALESSANI HAS.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS ABOUT HIM... ALL OF YOU THINK OF MALESSANI--ITALIAN SOCCER--UEFA CUP--GLORRY--MUNDIAL--CHAPIONS LEAGUE--AC MILAN--CHELSEA--DREAMS--

BUT ALL I SEE WITH HIM IS MORE 5-0 SCORES.

IT IS A PITTY, BUT ONCE I THOUGHT THAT OSFP FOLLOWS ALWAYS OUR STEPS.

WELL IT IS TRUE. THEY ARE ACTUALLY GETTING BETTER AND BETTER IN EUROPE COPARING TO THEIR PAST.

BUT AT

THE SAME TIME WE NOW FOLLOW THEIR 5-0 STEPS.

GOOD GOING.

VERY WELL.

...for beliving that Tzigger's job is hard, or that being in a really importand possition is anything more than being simply logical and responisible.

Do you really thing that Jigger is ok by changeing 4 coaches in one season and them changing his mind to keep 1 coach that he would have fired 15 times by now if he kept his logic that stopped working like ever since he hired Malessani ?

I don't understand two things:

a. why is it a pity that we have the same name?

b. why are you addressing this comment to me?

PS. This Jew/Italian conflict you're mentioning forget it, it has nothing to do with ethnicity.

Hey, maybe finishing 3rd or 4th and getting to play in the Uefa Cup wont be such a bad thing. That way there will not be as much pressure, and Pao can rebuild a bit, as well as gain some confidence and results in Europe!!

You never know, but if they drop points in the next match, the season is over

yes and then we can sit back and watch aekaki and trynara trying to qualify for the cl!

whoever gets 2nd place will not not qualify directly and i seriusly doubt that they will qualify as both will be in the weak pot.

your going to compare Bides whose going to be on the team for a long time..He is only 23 years old my friend..The up and comers of Pao are pretty good we dont need up and comers we need our Konstantinous are Seterides, Lymperopoulos not f***en conceisaeio or Biscan useless washed up trash...This is what im getting at one championship in 9 years im glad the reds are going to win we deserve to sheer for losers since our team is run by losers.

Miss Grace who ever you are..Did I mention anything about Cyprus..Biscan and Conceiseao are useless I couldnt care less what they did before they are here know and are not performing..Yia tin omatha they are brutal..There is no Konstantinou to save the team anymore when he did practically every game last year with his 8 game winning goals...I see a lost season once again..Bravo ston Olympiako pou tha barei protathlima ..Bravo kai stin AEk pou tha palepsi yia protathlima..Kai bravo ston kosmo tou Pao pou tha g****ei to Tsigger kai to barea tou..Bravo se eikones bou then piyenoun sto gibetho na doun tous m*****s!!!!
So,that happens when ppl put players above the team.....

KONSTANTINOU our Saviour!!! :nw:

Maybe we should build a statue of him or sth.... ;)

"Kai bravo ston kosmo tou Pao pou tha g****ei to Tsigger kai to barea tou"

Mr.Bidh who ever YOU are....

WHAT?Are you reffering "ws kosmo tou Pao" those 2000who were yelling:"Eksw ta tsirakia tou Bardinogiannni"?

Are you reffering "ws kosmo tou Pao" the minority?

Why dont you think "ws kosmo tou Pao" the rest 8000 who were yelling to those 2000:"Eksw ta tsirakia tou Kokkali?"

Eksallou aytoi oi 2000 einai pou kathe mina exoun sinantiseis me ton proedro....Pou ton blepoun mprosta tous kai to mono pou lene einai Malista Kyrie Proedre.....

Tha doume ton Saviour apo konta tes 15 January..

Archived