Phantis Forums

PAO-Hraklis

Grace

Loipon..Etsi opws einai i psixologia tis omadas pali kala pou ekei ston Hrakli kanoun apoxi ap'tis proponiseis logw tis dioikisis...

Bebaia enas Epale as poume,tha exei extra kinitro enantion mas.....

Ti tha doume pali arage??

A!!Kai paizoume sto OAKA e?Alla tha einai adeio opote den exei simasia i edra...

PAIXTE MPALLA REEEEEE...........

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the players are a disgrace and they shout give money from their contracs to everyone who is actaally stupid enough to go to the game!

infanct i hope that no one shows up at oaka for the rest of the games.

plus vardinogainis should give all the money back from the season tickets(he could actally get the money from concesao-biscan-nissson-malazanitorgelle and ofcourse all the clean sheet bonus that was never givin to gamaonovic cause he aint keeping any clean sheets.

You know, we have lost everything, including our reputation of the Greek flagship in Europe.

ALL I ask, is to see some good games.

They can't use fatigue or pressure <_< as an excuse anymore, can they?

I do not care who plays and who coaches, just show us something :box:

...even if the results are bad!

PEACE

3-2 Galinovich with the winning header in the 93d minute. I think Sanmartean will tie the game twice before the dramatic end.

Anyway, I think our defense has been in a giving mood all season long, and I would hate to go back to five defenders and two DH to fix it. I would much rather see more offense instead.

Since changes are in order, and since we are building for the future, I say let the youngsters prove themselves:

----------------Galinovich----------------

Vintra-----Goumas---Morris-----Darlas

-----------------Leontiou----------------

-----------Tziolis-------Theodoridis-----

---Sanmartean-------------Gonzales---

-----------------Mantzios-----------------

Too bad they kept Malezani, I was available :P

PAO - Hraklis 0 - 1 Epalle 15'

Pou ine o "Ella ston Papou" ??

unquestionably the worst player to "play" for PAO. I dont know what happened to him since hes been at Iraklara he actually is good!

He is one of those players that can play well but not for big teams.....like Christian Brocchi (good riddens)

as for pappou- he hasnt posted in almost a year now...

Archived