Phantis Forums

PAO-Hraklis

Grace

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another dissappointing result.. and i stress the word result.. because pao did play a good game today....

like i said last time... AEK OLYMP are playin horrible football as well.. HOWEVER they are bringing the results...

i really wanted to give malesani a chance cuz i think its a good thing to have a coach that has actually done something in europe...

however after today and a probable tie next week in egaleo.. i dont see him here after the holidays...

its funny to see the difference between our soccer and yesterday when i watched chelsea-wigan... man we are really far behind...

and even today man U everton... we really need to do something to improve the quality of soccer...

Oh well 9 points back...

is it time to cue one of the best comebacks to win the greek championship ever?

no ..

we got the uefa cup to look forward to next year... oh joy...

later skaters

Re karakiozides, trote ta moutra sas se kathe paixnidi kai exetai ta arxdia na milisetai.

malak...esi apo ollous prepei na kseries pio kalitera...h aek xathikan gia dio xronia prin eftikse mia kali omada...ase ta gelia gia tin europi tou xronou...this game was very unlucky kai an eithes to paixnidi, tha to 'kseres...pao played well and were unlucky..this year is just not our year..our players came out with drive and passion and played good football but just were unlucky... o ambaris itan para poli kalos shmera...

o amparis panta einai kalos. Egw sas koroidevo gia tin tromeri amina pou exetai. Den to paradexetai kaneis oti ap'to kairo pou eirthe o Makaronadas dexosastai goal sinexia.

O PAO eixe tin pio kaluteri amina stin ellada, propantos otan pezatai mesa. Tora gia klamata einai

We should have never let them get back in it. Morris Fu(ked up on that 2nd goal he was waiting for the offside when there was clearly none, play the whistle dumb ass!!! The ref don't even get me started he was pulling cards out of his ass today and the disallowed goal <_< no luck for us. We need major shake up at the transfer window. Disgusting tie we lost a chance to get 3 points I can't believe it.

We should have never let them get back in it. Morris Fu(ked up on that 2nd goal he was waiting for the offside when there was clearly none, play the whistle dumb ass!!! The ref don't even get me started he was pulling cards out of his ass today and the disallowed goal <_< no luck for us. We need major shake up at the transfer window. Disgusting tie we lost a chance to get 3 points I can't believe it.

kala eisai sovaros????? tha trelatho.... pulling cards out of his asses and disallowed the goal? did u see it? it was clearly no goal and every sport site i have check out also has a clear intepretation of it offside.... and u complain about him after he gave u tht penalty also??????? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: tha trelthoume edo mesa re paidia....

I blame Morris because he should play the whistle watch the replay he pulled back and waited for the whistle. Oh and this is a team sport if one defender is out of position like you say that Biscan was then the other defenders have to take the guy. Morris has been our best defender all year and still is and played good in today’s game just he made one mistake and it cost us that is what I'm pointing out I'm not saying he is s%$#! cuz he is amazing.

kala eisai sovaros????? tha trelatho.... pulling cards out of his asses and disallowed the goal? did u see it? it was clearly no goal and every sport site i have check out also has a clear intepretation of it offside.... and u complain about him after he gave u tht penalty also??????? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: tha trelthoume edo mesa re paidia....

Plz, I watched the game he gave gonzo a yellow for no reason then the next play that gonzo got taking out from behind he didn't give that guy a yellow. Do you know how to read I said "the disallowed goal <_< no luck for us" meaning that I didn't think it was a goal I was saying we where unlucky that he was offside. So calm down and read before you make rash statements.

I thought we played well with more purpose than previous games.

Pap was one of our best players and I was astounded why he came off.

I praised Malesani for going to 4-3-3 in the 2nd half with Pap, Gekas &

Mantzios upfront but when Dimitri came off it became 4-4-2 and we tapered

off in attack.

Our pout*na defense failed us again with pathetic marking and just 1 Irakli

player in the penalty box against our 3 ..... TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

I can't comprehend that because if the shoe was on the other foot and we

had a similar chance there would've been 2 players on someone like Mantzios

or Papa.

We had chances to kill off the game but Ambaris saved Iraklis' hide with some great saves.

Bides' goal was without doubt offside so there's no need to debate that at all.

Overall I saw the players wanting to get a positive result today.

There was purpose and 'thelesi' but we just couldn't kill off the game.

I credit Malesani going to 4-3-3 in the 2nd half but I disagreed with Pap coming

off as he was one of our dangerous players.

Our defense let us down when we had no excuses for not clearing that cross.

We are hurting now very much so but must remain strong ...... the season may seem over

for us but we must always play for tomorrow.

NB: As I'm writing this Malesani is going BALLISTIC in the press conference.

Plz, I watched the game he gave gonzo a yellow for no reason then the next play that gonzo got taking out from behind he didn't give that guy a yellow. Do you know how to read I said "the disallowed goal <_< no luck for us" meaning that I didn't think it was a goal I was saying we where unlucky that he was offside. So calm down and read before you make rash statements.

ok my bad if u meant it tht way i thought u were meaning the goal should not have been disallowed, but my bad...

Archived