Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Iraklis

Montreal_Thrillos

look you all need to calm down ONCE again... yes it was a penalty but the fact remains... olym has to be more devastating then that against freakin IRAKLIS.. especially at karaiskaki...

come on guys.. exoume oli ta xalia mas... we beat xanthi and its about time we played a good domestic game... before that i was wondering if we would only beat panionio and ofi this year...

anyways... pao and olym will be in the hunt for the title till the end....

its 4 points... which means the derby in january is where it all plays out... another thing..

pao and olym have more road games in the second round of games then they did and do so far in the first round...

be careful boys.. if we let aek win the championship.. tha milame igia eftares sto cl next year..

and before any of u aek princesses get all riled up... 5-1 to zenith... shhhhhh

barcelona or zenith.... hmmmmmmmm

later skaters

Here are 5 reasons not to be a PAO fan :P

1) They bitch too much on penalty calls given to Olympiakos, and matches fixed

2) They run from Olympiakos fans after an Olympiakos victory so they would avoid getting there butts kicked (which is why they are referred to as Lagoi, lol)

3) There jealous of our success against them in any Greek matches

4) Vardiogiannis - lol

5) Green is the ugliest color in the world

:LOL: :tup:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

how true

look you all need to calm down ONCE again... yes it was a penalty but the fact remains... olym has to be more devastating then that against freakin IRAKLIS.. especially at karaiskaki...

come on guys.. exoume oli ta xalia mas... we beat xanthi and its about time we played a good domestic game... before that i was wondering if we would only beat panionio and ofi this year...

anyways... pao and olym will be in the hunt for the title till the end....

its 4 points... which means the derby in january is where it all plays out... another thing..

pao and olym have more road games in the second round of games then they did and do so far in the first round...

be careful boys.. if we let aek win the championship.. tha milame igia eftares sto cl next year..

and before any of u aek princesses get all riled up... 5-1 to zenith... shhhhhh

barcelona or zenith.... hmmmmmmmm

later skaters

The 5-1 loss to Zenit was last year when the team was still completely new...we were almost sent to the fourth division and we were just getting started.

This year we have a different team and we lost by only one goal.

Where was the omadara that malesani was building when you guys played against wisla kai fagate a combined 6 goals in 2 games. Then 3 from Udinese and 5 from Barca.

Anyway, when we were in the CL three years ago den eixame kanei tin Ellada rizili. So Bouloseto giati eisate gia ta baza.

Here are 5 reasons not to be a PAO fan :P

1) They bitch too much on penalty calls given to Olympiakos, and matches fixed

2) They run from Olympiakos fans after an Olympiakos victory so they would avoid getting there butts kicked (which is why they are referred to as Lagoi, lol)

3) There jealous of our success against them in any Greek matches

4) Vardiogiannis - lol

5) Green is the ugliest color in the world

:LOL: :tup:

very nice and creative post i might add

i think we should hack into the gate 13 site and post all that on the homepage lol

they will never change just be bitter towards us

but again we should spank a team like Iraklis but we didn't

i heard the stadium wasn't packed only 25,000 is that true ??

re aekara.. take it easy sleezy... if u think aek was a ''new'' team.. then what is pao this year... we have 12 different players from last year and our average age is 24 years old... so lets not discuss new teams.. and if u think 5 goals from barcelona is bad, whether the team is new or not.. is nothing compared to zenit petersburg... so please.. sit down and have a coffee and watch the rest of the season and pray for your team..

btw.. save these posts for the end of the season... i want you too

later

Archived