Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Iraklis

Montreal_Thrillos

if sollied and some players want to stay with osfp they have to win this game and i think they will. 4-1, maybe a bit overconfident, but it would give sollied more time.

sollied is not going anywhere... at least till the end of the season... the fans have spoken... and spoken very harshly... ok if he goes out and starts losing 3-0 to every team yeh ok he will leave but i cant see tht happening...

Olympiakos will not fire Sollied by any means

and the main reason they won't is b/c he still got 2 years plus the rest of the season under contract

he is estimated almost a million euros for each season

so Olympiakos won't chuck 2 + euros away like that

only way Sollied is gone is under his own power period

the club won't fire him unless he does bad at this point next year

plus i don't want Sollied out of here even though i don't think he is that great

but he does seem to have an eye for talent so give him this offseason period

as for Iraklis we will be at home with our fans behind our backs hopefully

i hope its paked to the max and we beat there asses period lol

wow, another penalty, what a suprise <_<

he has nuttin else to say, especialy cs his team got so pumped today in volley.... ante pelates... kai sto volley to spiti sas to kleisame.... y dnt u just look at ur team problems rather thn critisizing our team every single time... i bet u didnt even see the foul for the penalty....

he has nuttin else to say, especialy cs his team got so pumped today in volley.... ante pelates... kai sto volley to spiti sas to kleisame.... y dnt u just look at ur team problems rather thn critisizing our team every single time... i bet u didnt even see the foul for the penalty....

he did see it

after all he watches more our team then his team

he must have enjoyed the volley too in their own building

Here are 5 reasons not to be a PAO fan :P

1) They bitch too much on penalty calls given to Olympiakos, and matches fixed

2) They run from Olympiakos fans after an Olympiakos victory so they would avoid getting there butts kicked (which is why they are referred to as Lagoi, lol)

3) There jealous of our success against them in any Greek matches

4) Vardiogiannis - lol

5) Green is the ugliest color in the world

:LOL: :tup:

I agree a win is a win...but what is there to say about the extremely poor performance of the team. OFSP is going from bad to worse.

Something has got to change, luck can carry you guys so far.

Look at AEK last year...luck carried them through the season and when it turned its back, 0-1 Ionikos. It is bound to happen to OFSP also.

Archived