Phantis Forums

January 2006 transfers

manos

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sounds like a decent transfer. but we'll see. he's also a midfielder but more offensive orientated than toure, according to the newspapers. he was also observed by arsenal, eindhoven and hamburg, but finally didn't go to any of them. as far as i've seen he's the player with the highest value of beveren (3 mio) according to transfermarkt.de.

i really wonder how he'll be and if he will help us....

here some more information about marco ne:

Posted Image

22 years old

1.83 m

67 kg

plays in the offensive midfield (looks to me as a sign that we won't extend rivaldos contract)

member of the u21-team of the ivory coast, might be playing in the copa africa this year.

05/06: 10 matches 1 goal (so far)

04/05: 26 matches 2 goals

03/04: 28 matches 6 goals

here some more information about marco ne:

Posted Image

22 years old

1.83 m

67 kg

plays in the offensive midfield (looks to me as a sign that we won't extend rivaldos contract)

member of the u21-team of the ivory coast, might be playing in the copa africa this year.

05/06: 10 matches 1 goal (so far)

04/05: 26 matches 2 goals

03/04: 28 matches 6 goals

from that picture it looks like he will need to add more weight to last through the season

i mean he is young so thats a good sign and its obvious Sollied knows this guy really well since he was in his league

u would think its a good move and i hope it is

how much are we buying him for ??

It seems a very good transfer.

One thing I don't understand is why did we need to make the announcement now rather than in the summer.

One possibility is to show to Stoltidis and Kafes that they have to lower their expectetations during their contract renewal negotiations.

The other possibility is to show to Rivaldo that his contract renewal won't happen.

In both cases, we manage to make the players that are going to win us the league unhappy, especialy now that Toure is nowhere to be found that doesn't look like a very smart thing to do.

what the papers are writing is that he has some of the same abilities like toure, but he is supposed to have a better technique and is good in organising the game. he plays more or less on the same position rivaldo does, as far as i understood it.

some paper write exactly what manos said. it seems that kafes and stoltidis aren't irreplaceable after all and if they don't lower ther expectations they won't get a new contract.

from that picture it looks like he will need to add more weight to last through the season

i mean he is young so thats a good sign and its obvious Sollied knows this guy really well since he was in his league

u would think its a good move and i hope it is

how much are we buying him for ??

the weight seems to be his main problem and it seems that he is often injured <_<

he hasn't played for beveren since the end of october.

we aren't paying anything for him, since his contract runs out next year and we got him for free. about his wages i don't have a clue.

honestly i dnt think any of us have seen this guy play so plz dnt read wht the greek media writes!! media is 99% trash and in our case its more like 99.999999% trash! let the guy come show what he has then we will say hes a good/bad transfer! how can we say it seems a good transfer if the guy isnt even in our team yet? <_<

honestly i dnt think any of us have seen this guy play so plz dnt read wht the greek media writes!! media is 99% trash and in our case its more like 99.999999% trash! let the guy come show what he has then we will say hes a good/bad transfer! how can we say it seems a good transfer if the guy isnt even in our team yet? <_<

but he brings alot of optomism to the club

its a good signing

now wuts going on with toure

he is becoming a ###### kolopedo and i can't stand for that

im a pao fan but from what i have heard on belgium radio and read on sites.. Ne looks to be like a solid player... maybe a replacement for tzole.... if u guys get Lagos ahead of us i see trouble for anyone in greece for the NEXT 10 years as well...

later skaters

STAY AWAY FROM LAGOS!!

it looks like Mpenza (the big signing that didnt happen for OSFP)

went to Qatar instead.... odd.......... if anyone was interested....its on contra.gr

:D :D :D

:nono: :nono: :nono:

if we sell castillo i'm sure that we will proceed to get lagos during this transfer window.

Archived