Phantis Forums

Barcelona - Panathinaikos

Evergreen

Posted Image

Posted Image

They once asked Greek International basketballer, Panayiotis Fasoulas what he was going to do when he would find himself

between Hakeem Olajuwon and Shaquille O' Neal in the World Championships semi final back in 1994.

He replied: "If you can't avoid being raped, you might as well sit back and enjoy it"

That's what I did in the 2nd half.

p.s "Egw 8a s'agapw kai mhn se noiazei,

opou kai an paizeis 8a s'akolou8w,

kerdizeis- xaneis PAO den peirazei,

8a'mai konta kai 8a tragoudw"

Guest Protathlitis7

They once asked Greek International basketballer, Panayiotis Fasoulas what he was going to do when he would find himself

between Hakeem Olajuwon and Shaquille O' Neal in the World Championships semi final back in 1994.

He replied: "If you can't avoid being raped, you might as well sit back and enjoy it"

:LOL: I understand what your trying to say man

but that quote has to be the worst quote in the world haha I can imagine him stopping after he said it and saying to himself 'what the hell did I just say'

:LOL: I understand what your trying to say man

but that quote has to be the worst quote in the world haha I can imagine him stopping after he said it and saying to himself 'what the hell did I just say'

You've got hold of the wrong end of the stick.

This stuff is too advanced for you.

Great pics and great seats huh??  :D  Kidding about the seats  :tup: 

Just curious how much did they cost? 

Thanks

The cost of the Ticket was 29 euros.

Posted Image

Damn that's it! WOW pretty expensive to go and see an A** WHOOPIN" Just kidding... :D :nw: :tup:

Again just curious you wouldn't know what the rest of the prices were (around the differnt places on the field) The reason why I'm asking you this is because I'm planning on maybe going and I would like to know roughly how much they cost (give & take a few bucks)

Thanks Dude!

Guest Protathlitis7

haha yeahh I guess it is too advanced for me that quote

here I was thiking its common knowledge that to enjoy gettign raped is a bit fooked

There is NOTHING more impressive in the world of sports, than fans who cheer louder :tup: than their opponents, at an away game, while their team is getting whacked... :nw:

Underline cheer, and chant, NOT fight, nor throw objects... :tdown:

Nice Evergreen.

I was in Madrid (Bernabeu) at the 3-0, and felt the same way. :gr:

PEACE

• 2 weeks later...

Archived