Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Lyon

Montreal_Thrillos

Joking aside guys.

This is the result of what exactly? I can tell you but I doubt any of you will open your eyes.

This is the result of getting into the Champions League without deserving it. This is the result of 'winning' Greek championships by help op referees. When you don't have this help in Europe, you get stuck.

That's the end of it. You can stick your heads in sand and believe your own myth about 33 protathlimata kai tetoies m*****es, alla i alithia einai afti pou eidame me sto Champions League mexri twra.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahahahhahahaha

believe what you want, i bet you also think the tooth fairy is real

No. But it looks like you DO :P

Anyway, what is this I hear about Bajevic???

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last year he was to blame for EVERYTHING. This year he is god.

Alas, You Oly fans know NOTHING about football, muppets.

And now i hear fans are blaming Kokalis :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The man who brought you 8 championships in 9 years!!!!!!!!!!! Why don;t you change Kokalis and see if another owner will spend more money B)

It will be funny when after a few months who swear at the new guy and say 'BRING BACK KOKALIS'

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This is the result of getting into the Champions League without deserving it. This is the result of 'winning' Greek championships by help op referees.

look man, Im being as inbiased as I can be

I dont beleive we have the help of refs anymore. I beleive we once did. as did AEK and PAO.

you probably look at the derby and say it was the refs dont you? the thing is if you watch that game without fanaticism its not hard to see who was the better team. their was no fixing in that game

Its the result of a severerly squeued philosophy on defence, defending and the type of players who work in the greek league but not Europe

I dont beleive we have the help of refs anymore. I beleive we once did. as did AEK and PAO.

you probably look at the derby and say it was the refs dont you? the thing is if you watch that game without fanaticism its not hard to see who was the better team. their was no fixing in that game

Its the result of a severerly squeued philosophy on defence, defending and the type of players who work in the greek league but not Europe

hjey its not ouyr fault u lost to kerkira 2-0 and those 3 points could have won u the title

but as usal these things are ignored like always

U see people like panos 13 the year they won it... the refs helped them win it only he cant see that and is blind

we admit at leat we get refs help

they got help when aek was not given a clear penalty last year yet he doenst bring that up

they only bring up refs when they get screwed

If who ever believes PAO doesnt get as much help as the refs as us.. I might as well believe in santa clause and the toothfairy

Come on man. I don't believe that.

Olympiakos have some good Greek players, like Kafes, Stoltides, Georgatos, Anatolakis...

Are you telling me these players are worse than what PAO has? If these are not good players, then which Greek players do you want to have?

How about Jole, Rivaldo, Babagida, Toure? These are good players and Oly should be able to do better with these players and what they have had in the past.

The difference is what I said to you. In Greece Oly gets many small decisions, like fouls and 50-50 decisions which they don't get in Europe. I am not talking about penalties and red cards, but the small decisions.

For example, I can tell you for sure that what happened in the derby at OAKA where PAO had two players sent off, would never happen against Oly at Karaiskaki. NEVER.

Yes Morris deserved to go.

But how many violent fouls has Georgatos committed and how many times has he seen red card?

The most amazing thing in Greek football is that Georgatos has never been sent off despite all his violent fouls.

Do you also know that in the history of Greek football Olympiakos is the ONLY team EVER to go ann entore season without a red card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This happened in 2002.

Anyway, this whole thing is irrelevant here.

The fact is that the game is over 4-1, a very bad result buut not one that surprises me at all, for reasons I described earlier.

Panos, attacking players and midfielders we have alwasy had the same or better than pao

defenders though, we have barely had an able defender since Kokkalis took over his reign. even in 99' we didnt have a good defence IMO

but not only that. Pao has always had a solid philospohy of defence. I would take that over results like this any day of my life

1-4

Sollied = sacked

Fans sound very angry but are still supporting the team :blink: what fans are these

the most funiest thing was that after lyon scored the 4th!

many oly fans where cheering for sollied :blink: ?

in the end of the day lyon could and should with the big chances lost in the 2nd half have won by atleast 1 more.

saw till 3-1.........what a breakdown. Lyon is a great team though, good enough to take the CL this year and i hope they do.

if rivaldo was less selfish OSFP would have gotten the 2-0.....he broke free had 1 defender left and a teammate on each side and rather than passing and getting the ball free (he had time to) he tried to dribble the last defender and failed....

1-4

Sollied = sacked

Fans sound very angry but are still supporting the team  :blink: what fans are these

in the end of the day lyon could and should with the big chances lost in the 2nd half have won by atleast 1 more.

this is because they are sick of blaming the coach

are they going to blame every coach?

It was a statement that other things need to change not just the coach. thats why they were chanting it I think

Yes Morris deserved to go.

But how many violent fouls has Georgatos committed and how many times has he seen red card?

The most amazing thing in Greek football is that Georgatos has never been sent off despite all his violent fouls.

Do you also know that in the history of Greek football Olympiakos is the ONLY team EVER to go ann entore season without a red card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This happened in 2002.

Anyway, this whole thing is irrelevant here.

The fact is that the game is over 4-1, a very bad result buut not one that surprises me at all, for reasons I described earlier.

haha u mention about ejections

y wasnt kiriako sent off as well in the 2-2 game?

instead douros sent off the OSFP player leaving us with 10 men and allowing u to score and tie it up ?

1-4

Sollied = sacked

Fans sound very angry but are still supporting the team  :blink: what fans are these

of course we have the best fans in greece

despite the letdowns in europe the fnas are always there

last year u guys were btching that none of your fans were going to the games at leoforos with half empty stadiums

Archived