Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Lyon

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OFSP will never win in Europe because Kokalis is a poulimeno bastardaki. He sold out his own country for money and now every gavro thinks he is god. Ever wonder why the communist party never attacks sokrati for his monopolistic actions with the government. People should read the real story about Kokali...how he grew up, what he did after university, and how he sold his country to make money. The truth is that Kokalis doesn't care about OFSP. He uses it for his own personal interests. Whenever the prosecutors bring charges against him, his first response is to say that the government is attacking Olympiakos. Then all the fans get excited and start complaining about the government and since they have the most fans in Greece it becomes a political power tool. Kokalis is a dirt bag that should be sent to prison, for selling his country to the communist pigs.

OFSP will never win in Europe because Kokalis is a poulimeno bastardaki. He sold out his own country for money and now every gavro thinks he is god. Ever wonder why the communist party never attacks sokrati for his monopolistic actions with the government. People should read the real story about Kokali...how he grew up, what he did after university, and how he sold his country to make money. The truth is that Kokalis doesn't care about OFSP. He uses it for his own personal interests. Whenever the prosecutors bring charges against him, his first response is to say that the government is attacking Olympiakos. Then all the fans get excited and start complaining about the government and since they have the most fans in Greece it becomes a political power tool. Kokalis is a dirt bag that should be sent to prison, for selling his country to the communist pigs.

If u want to talk about an owner that doesn't care about there club then don't look no further there your own club. If it wasn't for Nikolaidis and partners your team would currently be in 4th or 3rd division by now. The previous regime allowed that while Kokkalis came to the club in 93 where the club was sputtering and in dissaray after they endured a president stealing money from the club like yours. Kokkalis saved our asses and produce a strong team for years now that it struggles obviously due to his mistakes off course like pushing bajevic out but he at least cares for the team and was able to manuever a deal for there home Karaiskaki

Kokkalis never sold out Greece thats a lie but he has F***ed over eastern Germany

get your facts straight and go worry about your team

OLYMPIAKOS GIA PANTA

You must smoke some bad f ucken crack PITTMAN. I can tell by the way you write your posts that you don't give a damn about much, and always have your head in your a ss with the posts you write. You really think PAO is going to get out of a group with Barca, Udinese and Bremen. Doubt it. Maybe UEFA and this will be an early exit. Mark my words. Time to get off the horseshit PAO and put into perspective where you really belong, and know your role. Mid table in the protathlima and thats about it. You proved this on Saturday when AEK trounced you in six minutes time.

Really Kokkalis cares about the team and the fans. OFSP has 60,000 fans that pay membership dues. The stadium he built with government money only holds 33.500 seats. If he cared about the fans and the team he would have built a stadium that held at least 50,000 fans. Every game is sold out because there are not enough seats. I have a house near the stadium and know first hand that a larger stadium could have easily been built. And if we want to talk about stealing money from the government, Kokkalis waited until Greece actually received money for the olympic games to build the stadium. OFSP didn't play in Karaiskaki for years, while the stadium sat there unused without work being done. Its mafiosi like Kokkalis, Psomiadis and friends that have kept greek football at the substandard level it is.

i agree with u aekoriginal.... eimai gauros mexri thn kardia re pou*ti mou alla den koroideuw kai ton eauto mou.... o kokkalis einai mafiozos opws o kathe allos kokkalis vevaia.... swsta? hes a scum who YES does care bout olympiakos but only because its in his favour..... he got the govt. to build a gypedo for 50 years and ok payed for it yes but wht he makes out of the eisitiria within in half a season he has already made the money back for acquiring the gypedo for that 50 year period..... many ppl just see the part of "o kokkalis mas eftiakse gypedara th proedros einai autos ktl ktl" but u think its not in his favour..... ofcourse it is..... and the mone he gets if u think goes into thrylos then u must be kiddin urself..... YES he does give a lot of money in the team but about triple tht money goes str8 into his nice pocket...... auta filika panta.....

If u want to talk about an owner that doesn't care about there club then don't look no further there your own club. If it wasn't for Nikolaidis and partners your team would currently be in 4th or 3rd division by now. The previous regime allowed that while Kokkalis came to the club in 93 where the club was sputtering and in dissaray after they endured a president stealing money from the club like yours. Kokkalis saved our asses and produce a strong team for years now that it struggles obviously due to his mistakes off course like pushing bajevic out but he at least cares for the team and was able to manuever a deal for there home Karaiskaki

Kokkalis never sold out Greece thats a lie but he has F***ed over eastern Germany

get your facts straight and go worry about your team

OLYMPIAKOS GIA PANTA

you should get your facts strait...look in the histor books...

Through the Stazi, Kokkalis was able to obtain information to blackmail politicians and force the government to give his company Intracom all the rights to the OTE contracts, setting up all the physical infrastructure. He created a monopoly which cost the Greek government enormous amounts of money. Not to mention putting out of business any small local contractors. Thats just one aspect of his pou$ties.

you should get your facts strait...look in the histor books...

i got my facts straight

do u want to take a shot at kokkalis now

i mean alll of pao blames him for all the wrong in the Greek league

and to the comment that kokkalis pockets alot of money

that can be said for any owner

i mean u all forget this is a business and they want to make as much as the can out if it

but he also spends alot of money on teh club maybe u can question whether he spends enough and thats fair

now the whole stadium issue about us should having more then a 33,000 capacity i mean its fair

i do as wlel think it should have been 50 thousand but who in Greece has a 50 thousand gipedo

nobody and don't count OAKA

i mean Pao who plans to build there own gipedo in 2008 is planned to have 40

plus our gipedo can extend it to 5,000 more seats

Guest Protathlitis7

Really Kokkalis cares about the team and the fans. OFSP has 60,000 fans that pay membership dues. The stadium he built with government money only holds 33.500 seats. If he cared about the fans and the team he would have built a stadium that held at least 50,000 fans. Every game is sold out because there are not enough seats. I have a house near the stadium and know first hand that a larger stadium could have easily been built. And if we want to talk about stealing money from the government, Kokkalis waited until Greece actually received money for the olympic games to build the stadium. OFSP didn't play in Karaiskaki for years, while the stadium sat there unused without work being done. Its mafiosi like Kokkalis, Psomiadis and friends that have kept greek football at the substandard level it is.

some of what you wrote sounds alright except for your argument about the stadium

what are you going on about? first of all what is your supposed reason for why he wouldent want a 50,000 seater? second of all what does you living near the ground have to do with knowing the reason why it was only 33k?

the reason was to do with money and the fact that it had to be completed in time for the olympics. if a bigger stadium meant more money why wouldent he want to build it?

as for understanding Kokkalis, why dont you tell us about his childhood and why it has lead him to 'sell his country' :blink:

what do communists have to do with it?

I really hope Olympiakos can get a win here, cuase Greece really needs all of its clubs in European Competition to get positive results to increase our coefficency. Good Luck Oly,,,,,,,,,

Regarding the game I belive there are 2 main deciding factors

1)Juninho( flawless free kicks)

2) Nikopolidis ( Horriblie at goal keeping freek kicks, and has been very rusty as of late)

If Olympiakos loses there cool and start fouling allot out side the box, I can see a very negative result comming

They need to keep a cool head and hog the ball posetion so that Lyon cannot captialize on Oly's set piece weakness

Good luck

2 predictions on my part ( 2-2) or 1-3 lyon

does anyone know how i can get my live24.gr radio site working... it walways says ready it doesnt even buffer or anything

the three main sports stations dont work..

only a handful of stations work..

even when i go to sport fm, it still says READY...

please if anyone can help me i need to listen to the games this week cuz im working..

loufa megali sthn doulia

gamata

HELP GUYS

Archived