Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Lyon

Montreal_Thrillos

Youth movement? Olympiakos will never ever have a re-building plan.

Olympiakos fans are to blame. The only thing Oly fans can say is m*****es like "7 IN A ROW" or "33 time Champions" or "11 Doubles"...ktl

Therefore the club brings in VETERAN players who can win the title, cup, get the double. If Oly were to decide to re-build it would mean losing the title, cup.. and the FANS would go psycho cause that all they have.

Solied said the team is too old and this will change. Now if you're an older Oly player what's going through your head?

With team moral at an all time low, I don't expect Oly to dominate the A ethniki this year. They will slowly give up points and end up in the 3,4,5 possitions.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree time to rebuild on youth

the only young guy we had was castillo and now hes gone 2 !

do not forget Fillipakos ended his contract with OSFP too......another "promising" talent gone..... D'Acol is garbage, Hatzadriyan never heard of him he must have never gotten a chance yet, Kiriakos isnt getting chances......Giannou got a chance finally and he played better than the Kota would have.

OSFP only goes for "big name" signings and ignores the youth...Malesani may be bullshitting us with his 6 year plan or whatever-----but realize that is how teams do get better. If he starts putting Darlas, Leontiou, Mantzios, Tziolis, Gantsev, Tripotseris, and other youth...... together now imagine in 6 years how much better they will play on the same team...

great examples are teams like Ajax (a few years ago) and PSV now.....they were great last year......they had a well balanced team with a lot of youth and they played together for a while and now are winning titles beating Milan, Semi finals etc etc..... at the end of a generation this must happen or the team will struggle. Look at our Ethniki....OSFP is the same way.....they wont change and they will pay for it..

look castillo being out hurts us alot

but Philipakos going is not a big deal

alot of ppl said he isn't worth the wait and he ain't that good

but why are u hating on D'acol he hasn't been given adequate time to perform

i mean when he comes in the last 5 mins of the game wut do u expect him to do

so don't be so harsh on him

now Kiriakos not playing and don't forget about Taralidis and Vallas as well

they all need to be playing right now

Youth movement? Olympiakos will never ever have a re-building plan.

Olympiakos fans are to blame. The only thing Oly fans can say is m*****es like "7 IN A ROW" or "33 time Champions" or "11 Doubles"...ktl

Therefore the club brings in VETERAN players who can win the title, cup, get the double. If Oly were to decide to re-build it would mean losing the title, cup.. and the FANS would go psycho cause that all they have.

Solied said the team is too old and this will change. Now if you're an older Oly player what's going through your head?

With team moral at an all time low, I don't expect Oly to dominate the A ethniki this year. They will slowly give up points and end up in the 3,4,5 possitions.

listen your right in a couple of areas

that the fan club is way to authoritive and has too much of a say in the teams efforts to build a squad

but were not hte only ones

look at AEK getting rid of Bajevic as well

but after yesterday the fan club will take a seat back if there right thing is being done

there angry b/c the club officials made this team out to be something it wasn't

that is also why Sollied is getting a pass here b/c the fans finally understand that its the mgt and the players they have on the pitch

Sollied will now be asked to rebuild and hopefully he will

Melensani and Santos were given a chance to build now Olympiakos must do the same with Sollied

Louvaris should step down and Sollied should make all player decisions

Sollied will now be asked to rebuild

Sollied will be asked to re-build. But how?

Will he be asked to re-build a super competitive team, who will be favourites to win the division? or to re-build using youth.

Oly don't have a bunch of young guys. It would be extremely difficult for Oly to build a young team with the intent of being competitive in European Competitions in 3,4,5,6 years.

Oly will forever be a team full of veterans, unless they start investing in young Greeks.

The only reason PAO could re-build is because they invested in young Greeks and have young talent on their team.

Oly need to start investing in the Greek youth, so they can develop young Greek talent. Most of our Ethniki omada came up through the Pao system. Imagine how much better our Ethniki would be if Oly started developing Greek players too!!

I think I went off on a tangent here, but my point was. Oly can't re-build a young team.

Olympiakos fans expect to be Champions every year. The officials bring in experienced veterans in order to win the Championship.

I think the officials are just listening to the fans.

And to be honest with you, I think most Olympiakos fans would rather be 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39... time Champions rather than take 5 years to re-build.

Archived