Phantis Forums

Live events spam

Dear member,

allow us to introduce a new service provided to all the Greeks abroad, being able to watch every single soccer match concerning your favorite Greek Teams in Champions League, Uefa Cup, Greek League and of course the GREEK NATIONAL TEAM.

Furthermore, this service provides games for other Greek Sports. Just make a request and it will be fulfilled.

Our address is: http://www.#######.com

Enjoy your viewing.

Kindly,

The ####### Co

P.S. If you can find a Free stream then you have all the right not to chose our service, but keep in mind that free streams usually suffer a horrible lag which struggles your viewing ability.

I have just reiceved this pm by the member Vasillys1.

Do what you think is best. Thought the forum should know about these things.

Cheers

P.S. The last part of the message is hilarious... They are actually giving me permission to use a free stream if i find it...The nerve...

Den ennousa esena file mou, an diavaseis kala grafw Vasillys1 kai oxi Vasillys sketo!!!

Allh mia fora: Vasillys1 kai oxi Vasillys

Katalavame?

Karagkiozhs einai aytos pou mou esteile to pm, kai se ligo tha pistepsw oti eisai kai esy, alla den eimai kakoproairetos. Elpizw oti apla den prosekses kala.

Open your eyes!

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Yes, it seems that the member that you mentioned, Vasillys1, has signed up the sole purpose of spamming these forums. His account has been suspended.

We have zero tolerance for spammers. If anybody has a legitimate service to offer and wants to advertise his services to the members of these forums, please contact the administrative team.

Thanks guys. Let's keep these forums clean of spammers!...

Archived