panatha_boy

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is NOT the BARCA we all know....

This is the chance that PAO and Greek soccer needs

CMON AND WIN PAO

if they somehow win it will be like us when we beat liverpool 1-0

a weak team showing up instead of the real team we know !

are u honestly that scared we will take points..come on man, stop being a tool..pao are shutting barca down at every angle...yeah they are in a bit of a slump, but this IS BARCA....pao are playing them extmeley well..are you watching the game??????

Ti ginetai sto match; UEFA.com matchCentre has sh|t its self.

I am in Toronto all the way from Canberra, Australia and I was hoping to see the game live, however o 8eios mou mono to Rogers cable service exei kai dev fenetai na dixvei kaveva kavali to paixnidi.

I have literally flicked through hundres of channels to no avail. Okay, slight exaggeration here, but the many channels I have gone through aren't showing the match.

Anyway, how do I get from Richmond Hill to the Olympiakos club tomorrow to watch the lyon match? Mipos kaveis exei odigeies;

I am in Toronto all the way from Canberra, Australia and I was hoping to see the game live, however o 8eios mou mono to Rogers cable service exei kai dev fenetai na dixvei kaveva kavali to paixnidi

You wont be able to catch it LIVE. Unless you have Dish Network illegally set up. The PAO game will be on TSN #24 at midnight. TSN is playing the ManU game right now.

It's sad that PAO refused to bring in Olisadebe even though you need him (and Oli for sure is known to do excellent in last-minute subs). We, in Poland, know that this is because of what Olisadebe said in the Polish press about Panathinaikos (that some players didn't play upto their level), the way Greek clubs handle this kind of criticism is disgusting..

Archived