Pao vs Barcelona

panatha_boy

I want to see this lineup:

----------------Manzios*

Serich--------Gonzales------Nilsson**

----------Conseisao----Tziolis***

Darlas---Kotsios---Morris---Vydra

---------------Galinovich

Because we need Gonzales to generate offence.

*Togerlle or Olisadebe

**Wooter or Papadopoulos

***Biscan or Leondiou

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-0 torghelle makelele oe oe...

2-0 flavio 4 fun...

3-0 eki.....

and perhaps 1 ronaldinio....

and then i woke up....

I NEED A NEW KIND OF MEDICINE!!!!!

me to etsi.....

me to thelo.....

tin ispania tha tin kanume burd*looooooooooo

Whats going on, wheres the passion and love in this forum, were going tommoro and playing the best team in europe, the best players in the world, this is an absolute golden opportunity to gain our reputation back, COME ON LADS!!! WE CAN WIN THIS s%$#!!!!! WE CAN BEAT THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!!!! COME ON!!!! THIS IS GREECE VERSUS EUROPE, ROCKY VERSUS APOLLO CREED, N.IRELAND VERSUS ENGLAND, WE CAN DO THIS!!!

LIFT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see this lineup:

----------------Manzios*

Serich--------Gonzales------Nilsson**

----------Conseisao----Tziolis***

Darlas---Kotsios---Morris---Vydra

---------------Galinovich

Because we need Gonzales to generate offence.

*Togerlle or Olisadebe

**Wooter or Papadopoulos

***Biscan or Leondiou

Torghelle - Mantzios will definitely start together. If we score 1 or 2 goals, then Tziolis will come in for Torghelle (i.e. a similar recipe to the game against Werder)

ok people, this is how it is....

panathinaikos is playing barcelona....you can hope for a win....you can wish for a tie but you can expect a loss...it is BARCELONA for crying out loud....

however...since we are fans....we will say that we will go into oaka and play our hearts out and show the entire world that we are a for real kinda team that can host a team like barca and win....and even though soccer is not a logical game, lets look at things logically...ok here we go...

Werder Bremen has a great team..but their strength lies in their midfield and offence...when it comes to the back four, they abslolutely suck...and if you are to consider the fact that we beat werder bremen at home, yes it was by a 2-1 margin but even though they had their share of chances, we could have scored at least 2 or 3 goals in the second half...

so taking in all that....considering Werder Bremen lost to barcelona in germany by a 2-0 score and having watched the game i saw that werder bremen deserved at least a tie then ideally we could have a small possibility of winning.....barcelona has shown signs of struggling on the road...now if it were barelona in spain...id tell you put all ur money on ronaldhino and company but it is in athens....so....what is the bottom line....

the bottom line is this...

sure we can pray and hope and it might come true...but lets take tomorrows game one way and one way only....

lets watch it purely for the enjoyment of soccer and let us hope for a high quality and high paced game that n the end will leave us all happy....

so as far as predictions go here is mine.....

i will give two...one as a panatha fan and one as a realist...

1- 2-1 (torghelle,goumas, eto'o)

2- 1-2 (ronaldhino,eto'o, goumas)

like i said before, we can pray for the first result...but we should expect the second..

later lovers and haters....

FORZA PAO.....

If it were up to me, as a player, I'd live for games like this. I'd welcome to play against the very best. I hope these people realize what a great opportunity they have to play in the CL and against a great team.

Beating Akratitos and even wining some domestic titles of a crappy league can't compare to this.

Go PANATHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it were up to me, as a player, I'd live for games like this. I'd welcome to play against the very best. I hope these people realize what a great opportunity they have to play in the CL and against a great team.

Beating Akratitos and even wining some domestic titles of a crappy league can't compare to this.

:nw:

Whats going on, wheres the passion and love in this forum, were going tommoro and playing the best team in europe, the best players in the world, this is an absolute golden opportunity to gain our reputation back, COME ON LADS!!! WE CAN WIN THIS s%$#!!!!! WE CAN BEAT THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!!!! COME ON!!!! THIS IS GREECE VERSUS EUROPE, ROCKY VERSUS APOLLO CREED, N.IRELAND VERSUS ENGLAND, WE CAN DO THIS!!!

LIFT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry dude but it s just pao-barcelona.it will be great if you guys win but let s not make it anything crazy.it is just a group game.you see that game like a big final while barca just a normal propably game.again i hope you guys win.........even if you are kolimenoi........ :tup:

MAGES MOY, ME MIA ISOPALIA SHMERA PERASAME STOYS 16. 8ELW KALH AMYNA KAI ANTEPI8ESEIS FWTIA SHMERA. PAME GIA TO X KAI POY 3EREIS...PISW H BARCA MPAZEI KAI MANTZIOS/PAP MPOROYN NA KANOYN TIS ZHMIES. :box:

ANTE KAI AYRIO NA GELASOYME ME TOYS OLYMPIAKOYS. :LOL:

Gia thn NIKH pame file.

Exactly.....

An kapoios exei agxos apopse,aytos den einai o Panathinaikos......Emeis den exoume tipota na xasoume...

An bgalw photos ap'to gipedo tha tis kanw post!!

Forza Panatha!!!

yea the article rocks...

one last sinthima before i go... afieromeno!

dimitraki... eee eee

vgaltin exooooo..... oooo oooo

na tin dune... eee eee

kie na pune.... OOO OOOO!!!!

PANATHA RULE THE WORLD!!!!

:box: :box: :box:

Let's go PAO! All the best today from a PAOKtzi.

:gr:

Here is the line-up

Galinovic

Vyntra Biscan Morris Darlas

Nilsson Flavio Equi Seric

Mantzios Torghelle

I can tell you this much ... Malezani has got balls of steel to start Biscan after his one month absence. That is why we love him though.

Pame mori arrostia !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello to all you footy fans want to watch live football for free...now is the time come to my website tonites games showing are....

Note: Please subtract 1 hour for GMT

Tuesday 18th Octotber 05

20:45CET Panathinaikos - Barcelona (rtsp://195.14.47.82/encoder/rustavi2.rm) (Rustavi 2), (http://tv.rtcomm.ru/ntv) (NTV Russia)

20:45CET Bayern Munich - Juventus DragonTv (PPlive)

20:45CET Man Utd - Lille Shanghai Sports (PPlive),, World Sports (PPlive)

www.livesports-tv.tk

GREAT GREAT POINT....

What's sad about this is that the Greek Players don't have that type of metality.. It's more like "look at me I'm playing the CL"

PLAY FOR GREECE RE MALAK**

Archived