Phantis Forums

FINAL THOUGHT

I agree, I think we have heard all the main arguments supporting trifalara's point of view. We have also heard some arguments supporting the "team". Hypothetically speaking, if this case were to be brought to court, I don't believe there would be enough evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to convict the defendants. I don't know if the team is guilty or not. I HOPE they are not because I hate to believe fellow Greeks could be betray us :not:. However, if what tifilara is saying is true, then I wish enough conclusive (and not just circumstantial evidence) could be provided to the people and we could expose the guilty parties involved.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to set some things straight, and to keep everyone informed with facts, here is the pm exchange between mk21 and Spiro. All the pm exchanges took place on September 13, 2005 according to Phantis pm records. These pm's are presented here after a request by mk21.

The following message is dated September 13, 2005

-------------------------------

Spiro the reason I sent it is I think they did get it from Phantis. As far as i'm aware the stream that we had for the CL match today was the only one on SopCast. We had like 100 people on today and  it looks like there were not too many leechers. It appears the only reason that the picture was buffering alot was the source stream was low. OTE must have been swamped today.

Mk21,

Thanks for the link. I wasn't aware of that.

Well, Sopcast is a publicly available program and if someone managed to make a buck or two out of it, good for them. I just hope they didn't get the idea from us at Phantis cause I'll feel like a dork!

Do you see now why I want the links to be given in PMs?

I can't believe people are paying for something that is available for free over the net. But I guess not everybody knows what we are doing at Phantis.

Regards...

Spiro...

http://fihtia.tripod.com/id1.html

Looks like someone is trying to make money off of what you are doing.

that doesnt mean anything

how do we know thats really sept 13th?

or even their PMs

ADMIN can do anything

if they can get the PMs......... they can manipulate them too

and i am sure they were a lot of other PMs........ha..ha...ha

this time o PHANTIS ...... ta vrhke MPASTOYNI

mia paroimia leei to mballwma oso kai na to rapseis olo mballwmeno 8a einai

xara sto koyragio sas gia na kanete support tetoia atoma

8a moy peis poy 8a vreis tetoia asteria pali

ADMIN can do anything

if they can get the PMs......... they can manipulate them too

This is as straight shooting as it gets:

If you don't trust the admins in here, stop posting. It's the admins that bring you these forums. If you're in here to create trouble, please pack your things and move out. We're not here to play games or bullshit.

These are the facts. Like them? Stay and be part of these forums. Don't like them. Go elsewhere. There are more forums around - but you probably already know that.

Life is simple.

Thank you Ziaka for posting the PM

I know this proves nothing as far as the "team" being involved or not in that site. But what it proves is that I sent a PM regarding that site on the 13th of September and the answer I got back.

For all I know he could have been lying that it was the first he heard of that site.

But what I know for sure is that the site was up and running on the 13th and that if you go onto the Link I put in this thread to that other site and more importantly the link that TRIFILLARA posted to that other site...you will see that people had bought the OSFP-Rosenborg match which was on the 13th from that site.

I know Trifillara is going to post that the stat site doesn't lie.

But if you look into what the stat site is about, you will see that its a site that helps webmasters and potential advertisors for a site get a count of how many people went onto the site and where they are from geographically. I bet whoever is the webmaster of the site registered at Webstats4u on the 17th or the webstats account was started on the 17th.

Lazarus, as the admin to the site, or anyone else in here that runs their own website...why don't you create an account with the webstats website. Link is below

Service

What will happen is they will probably put a counter and their emblem at the bottom of the site and when you click on that emblem, it will bring you to a stats page. Although as we know Phantis has been around for a couple of years or more, under summary it will say measuring since.....and then it will say the day the site subscribed to the webstats4u service. Not the day the site was created or went public.

alright now there is enough material in here and the other thread for any rational person to make up their own mind, and TRIFILARA, for gods sake, don't you have more important things happening in your life than to come here and run around in circles. seriously now just put a lid on it. time to move on and get some sleep.

my last thought: this site is obviously a scam, it doesn't take sherlock holmes to figure that out, anyone remember f t a fix? BUT whether or not it came out of Phantis i think this could never be answered AND LET'S JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT, SHALL WE?

Eides re Trifilara oti den boreis na eisai apolytos se ola? To webstats4u DEN METRAEI apo tin stigmi that the site was first launched. Metraei apo tote pou o owner tou site EVALE to counter stin selida! DAMN, get your facts straight before accusing people and convinving yourself and everyone else that you are 100% right. How the hell would a traffic counter site be able to monitor EVERY SINGLE site on the internet? It DOESN'T!!

This was one of MANY things you cited as PROOF, and raised hell over it. YOu would have more credibility if you did your homework first and didn't laugh at people telling you you are wrong.

Gia alli mia fora, akoma ki an exeis dikio, to xaneis epidi eisai xerokefalos kai epimeneis akoma kai gia pragmata sta opia kaneis lathos.

I will say it again, giati profanws den ta perneis me tin mia (kai sorry gia to patronising yfos...): The webstats4u COUNTS THE TRAFFIC FROM THE DAY IT IS INSTALLED ON THE SITE, which is not the same as the day the site was launched.

I tried to remain silent. It's impossible.

Some people in here have nothing else to do than spending countless hours trying to make other people admit things they never happened. I am not going to make another apology here, simply because certain people will not understand it.

I have been in the United States for over 10 years. If you read my first post in Phantis you will feel how much desperate I was to watch one, just one greek soccer game, no matter what team this would come from. Phantis offered me a chance, to work along with others trying to find ways to do so.

Numberous amounts of pll got THE EXACT SAME PM from gastone or someone else.... Why the exact same email?????

THEY WENT SILENT!!!!!!!!!!!

by Trifilara.

All these years I was working hard (others too) to find free, always free links to games of greek interest. These links were not strong enough to hold more than a certain amount of people so I was making the exact same PM sending it to users that I felt they deserved to watch. That's because I was getting bombardised with hundrends of Pms and I had no time to answer to each one of them. This is the reason why Gastone made the exact same PM to certain people the other day. He tried to give certain people the chance to watch another free game. Mind you that we didn't find this site, mk21 did and mentioned it to us. We thank him for that.

The same day I posted two more free links for the same game (Hraklis-Pao) but trifilara did not take as an adverisement to other sites.

when i produced proof

http://www.webstats4u.com/s?tab=1&link=1&id=3714470 (link found on the bottom of http://fihtia.tripod.com)

which shows that the 1st ever hits to that website where on the 17th of September....around the time gastone started sending pm's to every1 in these forums.... so if they knew about this website while they where doing there free streams on phantis... why are the 1st hits to the site on the 17th of Septemper????

THEY WENT SILENT!!!!!

by trifilara.

I have no control of what other sites do in the internet nor I know when and why they create their counters, nor I want to know. And I am not silent. I try to speak but certain people don't listen.

When asked by many members to post the so-called email from the authorities... THEY WENT SILENT!!!!!

I have no obligation to show to anyone my personal mail and the last person I would do that is Trifilaras.

We started this streaming deal and we never promised it will last for ever. As a matter of fact we were asking for help and Trifilaras was watching the games probably saying how lucky he was to have all these stupid friends working on something that he couldn't imagine. So, if we even wanted to make a web site and sell these services we were not obliged to ask for anyone's permision especially Trifilara's (I am using his name often because he seems to have the problem and a special commitment "to send us to Hell for what he thinks we did". Whoever thinks that this fihtia site or any other similar site does a harm to the omogenia is free to compalin to certain authorities. If you ask my opinion, I would like to have more sites like these to give me the opportunity to watch all these that I was missing these years. We had an issue with Ft afix in here. I personally told that guy that I would gladly pay money to watch games that someone would stream live from Greece for me. The real harm to the omogenia is made by people barking and yelling and laughing and being ironic in here.

i ask... if any of the "team" have the balls... to ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I laugh? I better not. We are answering from the very first moment but his ears are full of wax or his ego is beyong any psychanalisis. All of us need help in certain moments in life but some people are way beyond that.

IF and i say a very big IF u made that much money.... wouldnt u just buy the biggest dish in the world.... chuck it on your roof na delioni h ipothesi....

Trifilara, I live in an upscale neighborhood and no big sattelite dishes are allowed. As a matter of fact three years ago they allowed me to even put the small Dishnetwork dish. (I am really not sure why I have to make such a closing argument to him. Anyway)

THEY CANT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.... becoz they are gutless.... and have no more lies to tell!!!!!

They contradicted themselves time and time again in their posts... and i proved that....

Trifilaras should have been an attorney. Or perhaps he will need one soon if he continues to come in here accusing people without proof.

VERY similar style of website.... same instructions on how to connect to SopCast with configurations etc etc... the list goes on......

u dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out!!!

If it will make you sleep tonight my friend, I would admit it. We are here to help anyway. Ektos an koimasai orthios kai plironeis kai xenodoheio me to IQ pou exeis.

How can u come across as doing something fantastic for the omogenia and then stab them in the back????

Who is stubbing the omogenia in the back? Lets suppose I own that site (actually I own one but has nothing to do with streams). Did I ask anyone to buy anything? I just stopped the free streams (according to our friend, always). Don't I have every right to pull the plug that I stuck in my computer for whatever reason? I am sorry I didn't ask you first! Grow up Trifilara. You will need it later in life.

i wont stop until their site is shutdown... which im in the process of achieving as we speak

I am not sure if he is here to actually promote that site instead of shuting it down. The fihtia site had almost 1500 hits since Trifilaras started this (and I know this by looking at their counter, not because I own it). Good job my friend. Honestly, he is doing a great favor to the omogenia by telling us where to go to watch our favorite teams.

Why havent they showed us the email they recieved from the authories???? becoz its a lie and there was never a email.
by Trifilaras.

Because, you narrow-minded will laugh if I go to jail for streaming games in here. Do I have to tell you that I am really scared of this email and I'd rather not put it in public? Do I have to tell you that these people who sent me that email knew personal information about me (name, address, IP address etc0 and I'd rather not post them herte? Do I have to tell you that if I even wanted to stop streaming I didn't have to wait for such an email? Should I ask for your permision to do so? Do I have to tell you that it was my baby and I lock it home without asking you?

manos... u are a complete idiot!!!

I feel more relief now. This guy always carries his family values and it's not me that he only shows his true character to.

THA "EBAZA EGW TON KOLO MOU STH FWTIA" GIA NA ANEBAZW TA FREE STREAMS APLA PESTE MOU TI NA KANW. FYSIKA DE PEIRA KAMIA APANTHSH. AN KAI EXW PSILOKATALABEI TI PREPEI NA KANOUME GIA NA EXOUME STREAMING GIA TA PAIXNIDIA.

by redgod7

We are being accused by federal authorities that we stream soccer without having the copyrights for it. Do you really think I would show you how to start your own streams? Can you promise me you won't tell them that Spiro taught me how to? I believe you.

try to advertise their crappy website via pm's

My website is crappy? I thought I provide through my website the same service like before when you were running here to watch it for free! Was the service excellent back then and now is crappy? :LOL:

edo omos... ta admin KLINOUNE TOPICS otan kapios prospathi na 8ixei sta members ti tsoglania exoume se afta ta forums!!!

Tsoglania? Mas ixeres ki apo xtes remali tis koinonias? I told you your time is limited in the Phantis forums. We had enough of your mother's language.

I am pushing the issue becoz i am 100% certain that they are behind that website.... and they used these forums as a stepingstone.
by -who else?

He is 100% sure that we are behind that site. Ok, ok! I admit it! Will that make you have some sleep tonight? And we used these forums as a steping stone. Actually yes! I showed up here while you were still in the elementary school to prepare the ground so I can take your money. Grow up!

Spiro lying alone, about when he found out about the site is evidence enough.... and now that i have proof that he lied... and i confront him about it... give him the oportunity to reply.... but he is nowhere to be seen... and now u say Gastone is no longer comming back to these forums... well i wonder why!@?@?@?

SPIRO.... U HAVE THE IQ of A HOMELESS ALBANIAN IF U THINK PLL WILL BELIEVE YOUR MEANINGLESS EXPLANATIONS......

I HONESTLY FEEL SORRY FOR ANY ADMIN IN THIS FORUM WHO GAVE U THE RIGHT TO BECOME A MODERATOR....

WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH... U BAN PLL... THATS UNDERSTANDABLE... IT ONLY SHOWS GUILT MY FRIEND...

Tsoglania? Mas ixeres ki apo xtes remali tis koinonias? I told you your time is limited in the Phantis forums. We had enough of your mother's language.

WHEN U ABUSE SOMEONE'S MOTHER IT NOT ONLY SHOWS HOW CHILDISH U ARE... IT PROVES TO ME U ARE SCUM!!! YES U ARE SCUM!!! I AM NOT GOING TO STOOP TO YOUR LEVEL AND ABUSE ANY1 IN YOUR FAMILY.... I WILL LEAVE THAT KIND OF THING TO YOU... SCUMBAG!!!!

AS FAR AS UR ANSWERS GO... :LOL:

YES OK... U CANT SHOW THE EMAIL BECOZ IT HAS UR ADDRESS AND IP... :LOL:

TAKE THEM OFF U ILITHIO AND SHOW EVERY1 WHAT WAS SENT TO U.... OH s%$#!... U CANT...BECOZ UR SCARED U MIGHT GOTO JAIL :LOL: :LOL:

YEA OK m#$%!... IF U ACTUALLY RECIEVED ANYTHING THEN MAYBE ID BELIEVE U!!!!!!!

http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?...?showtopic=7080

WAS ONLY DONE AFTER I MADE IT PUBLIC TO EVERY1 WHAT THESE PROTHOTES WHERE DOING.... SO ADMINS... PLEASE DONT SIT THERE AND TELL EVERY1 U KNEW ABOUT THIS "3HRS" BEFORE I SAID ANYTHING... I MEAN COMMON...

SO I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT SPIRO... CONGRATULATIONS ON BANNING ME ILITHIO... OH AND BANNING ANY1 WHO BELIEVED ME IN THE SLIGHTEST... IE bravomegale...

JUST BECOZ U PROVIDED FREE STREAMS TO EVERY1 IN HERE I HAVE TO WORSHIP U AND TAKE EVERYTHING U SAY AS BEING THE TRUTH??? :LOL:

KLASE MOU TA ARXITHIA m#$%!... I KNOW THAT IS GASTONE'S WEBSITE AND U ARE SOMEHOW INVOLED....

AND NO... I DONT HAVE CONCRETE EVIDENCE... BUT I HAVE EVIDENCE ENOUGH.... OTHERWISE I WOULDNT HAVE RECIEVED 100'S OF EMAILS FROM MEMBERS IN HERE TO BACK MY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

SO JUST AS UR FRIEND GASTONE DID IN THE greeksoccer.com FORUMS... AFTER HE WAS BANNED HE JUST CAME BACK... SO U CAN KEEP BANNING ME ALL U LIKE U ARXITHI!!!!!!!!!!

Trifilaras should have been an attorney. Or perhaps he will need one soon if he continues to come in here accusing people without proof.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

TAKE ME TO COURT U F***EN LOSER... I DIDNT KNOW U COULD BE TAKEN TO COURT FOR ACCUSING SOMEONE OVER THE INTERNET... :LOL: :LOL:

im sure ur wife makes a good lawyer ;)

KAI META MILAEI O m#$%!S YIA IQ'S!!!!!! aaaa re pou ftasame... AND I HONESTLY THOUGHT THEY SLAUGHTERED ALBANIANS LIKE SPIRO... but then again... they are scammers... JUST LIKE HE PROVED TO BE

and a final thing... i took what Lazarus said on board... and i was going to leave it at that.... but its typical of someone who thinks he has power to have the final say and then cut the person off!!!! VERY TYPICAL of ur Character Spiro!!!!!!!!

TRIFILARA (if you are TRIFILARAS)

you just lost the plot completely

hardly.... i just find pll like Spiro to be idiots... thats all :)

and when u dont know exactly what has happened manos... as u have shown in ur posts that u dont.... im hardly gonna listen to anything u have to say!!!

TRIFILARA

95% of the people in this forum believed your story, but you just needed a couple of days to make your case look much worse than it is. Being racist and insulting people's families won't get you very far, and certainly something like the streams is not important enough to get you to that point.

:LOL: see how u dont read properly????? see how u should take ur own advise??? see how u think u can get involved in something u know hardly anything about????

where did i insult any1's family????

if ur refering to me saying that Spiro's wife is a good lawyer.... its becoz HE HIMSELF has told every1 in these forums that his wife is a laywer... for god knows what reason :LOL: thats not an insult.... look up the word in the dictionary...

and the only reason i even came back to reply to that idiot was becoz he decided to say something towards my mother.... i couldnt care if he said anything about me.... but when u bring mothers and things like that into it.... anyhow... its becoz off pll like u who think they can add their 2 cents in that i need to blab about the same things over and over again!!!!

READ CAREFULLY manos.... :LOL:

Archived