Phantis Forums

FINAL THOUGHT

hey guys , i think you guys have misunderstood me....I welcome " rookies" to the site and i hope you all stay....i just found it curiously eerie that basically new members are posting on specifically this topic.. and your first posts are critical, argumental posts about a topic you guys dont know much about because you havent been here from the beginning of this, only from what you have read in triffis post about this......just an observation, but i still dont care what manos says anyway...anyway i hope you guys stick around and contribute to phantis with helpful and insightful posts and of course a little trash talking between teams....FORZA PAO.....if i offended you "rookies" i am sorry as i was a rookie my self not to long ago...i hope you guys understand what i am saying .....................

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ela re bro, katse kala my man.....apla sou leo den me noiazi ti les , opos mallon de se noiazi ti leo ego...einai ligo p*****ko omos na mplekese ekei pou de se mpleksan...anyway re mano den kataligoume pouthena oi dio mas edo mesa re paidi mou, giauto asto paratisoume to thema giati de goustaro tsampouka edo mesa...(gia mena milao etsi)

Now billudagreek explained himself a little better (apologised?) i would like to express a few thoughts:

This is a complete mess. What a mess, you would have a good lough if you were a non-greek reading the posts. We are all responsible fot that (more or less).

Spiro thanks for your post it was somewhat reassuring. Thanks for taking the time to make your clarifications, i would say people have track records and they are judged on the basis of their actions. Your past efforts, contributions to the forum and commitment speak for themselves.

Trifialra the truth is i and others tried to explain to you that your way will not get you anywhere. In principle every opinion should be welcome in the forum, you made yours very clear but then for a reason i still find hard to understand you took this way to personal. I also think that your comments about Albanians etc are highly inappropriate please do not promote racial hatred.

Why don't we all now drop it and allow time to take its course.

so u tollerate Spiro speaking about my mother or any1 elses family do u??? please....

that post would never have been written if he didnt do that!!!

i was gonna leave it... let it go... even though i believe his responces are crap!!!

for him to mouth off about other plls families forced me to say what i said... If someone is SCUM u need to stoop to their level to communicate... yet Mr Spiro is quick to throw the "IQ" word around to try and belittle someone... when he needs to make remarks towards other plls family members... quite sad if u ask me and its a shame someone like him is a Moderator!!!

Trifilara,

I spoke about your mother's language. This refers to the language you speak at home. Tin mitriki sou glossa. There is abslotutely nothing wrong with that. My intention was not to harm your mom's reputation in any way. You are doing a big damage to your family the way you appear in these boards.

SPIRO.... U HAVE THE IQ of A HOMELESS ALBANIAN-IT PROVES TO ME U ARE SCUM!!! YES U ARE SCUM!!! - KLASE MOU TA ARXITHIA m#$%!... - U F***EN LOSER

You just proved me right once more!

HELLAS_PAO1908 has been banned indefinately from this board by Spiro.

i have been following both topics the last couple of days and it is so messed up.to be honest i don t care what happend,if the guys can not provide any more games thank you for the frebies so far,if the want to make money good for them,if they are innocent lovely ,if guilty who gives a f-u-c-k.nobody should go to jail for giving soccer games of greek teams.for real who else except us want s to see the games.common.the only think that i want to ask spiro is you said what you had to say and you dont have to expain your self anymore and gastone and you should be apart of this forum and not go away for this bullshit, just do me a little favor and let trifilara be, just don t answer him anymore because banning him doesn t really solves anything.as far as i am concernt everybody had their time to say and read all this posts so keeping up this post won t really help anyone.after all we are greeks and we can never all agree on something so lets just get on with our lives.peace fellow ellines. :tup:

Archived