Phantis Forums

FINAL THOUGHT

I am not sure PM's count as advertising in a forum. You can call it spam, sure, and if it is a nuisance then you would have to report it to ...whoever is in charge. Of course you need many complaints before you can actually ban someone, otherwise anyone could start getting people banned for no reason. I don't know the rules, just what I think makes sense.

Anyway, say gastone gets banned. What exactly does that achieve? He won't lose any sleep over it, I'm sure... It's pointless.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all you don't know how many people received the same pm as you did from gastone. I certainly did not recieve one. Additionaly, even that pm does not prove 100% that he is behind that site.

I allready answered your question. Administrators will look at every case on case by case basis.

Let me ask you one thing though? Why do you keep pushing the issue with such enthusiasm? What is the reason? You made your case when you opened the LIVE GREEK SPORTS thread and in your posts that followed it. Everyone had a chance to read it, reply to it, make up their mind about the subject and offer their own thoughts. Like I told redgod7, koroidia tha itane if I deleted or edited the topic. Unlike some other forums we don't supress free expression and/or ban certain words fromour web site.

Sostos o Snowball2.

As for gastone, he has made it know to the administrators that after all the commotion of last few days, he does not want to be part of these forums, and has indicated that he will no longer be visiting this site. That just to keep everyone informed.

Well my friend Ziaka...

i wouldnt have had to make this thread if u didnt close the other 1... there was no reason to do so. You say every1 got a chance to have their say... it was opened for 1 day.... it got 3000+ hits!!!!! How can every1 get to have a say if u close it after 1 day???

I am pushing the issue becoz i am 100% certain that they are behind that website.... and they used these forums as a stepingstone... whilst telling every1 it was done out of good will ( the free streams )....i can also tell u that i have recieved over 100 emails from members on this site with information that proves it is them..

Spiro lying alone, about when he found out about the site is evidence enough.... and now that i have proof that he lied... and i confront him about it... give him the oportunity to reply.... but he is nowhere to be seen... and now u say Gastone is no longer comming back to these forums... well i wonder why!@?@?@? :LOL: Doesnt it all make sence to u... these guys are roufiani... scum of the earth... and im passionate about it becoz i know they are reading all this... there little plan to charge pll to watch their streams has been rouined...

Now... i have asked them to answer me some questions in this thread... where are they??? have they created new accounts like they did on greeksoccer.com??? They have been banned from there numerous amounts of times... so ive been told....

so... bottom line... for me... u as a admin did the wrong thing in closing ########## thread... u lost any respect i had for u on these forums!!!

TRIFILARA,

There is also a hole in your story.

You keep saying that the site was activated on Sept 17th, but the link you provide to Greeksoccer.com clearly points to people posting about it on the 14th at like 3AM EDT.

I could tell you for sure that the site was open as early as the 13th because I saw a post linking to it on GreekSoccer.com that morning and they were advertising the OSFP-Rosenborg match. That is when I saw the link and PM'ed it to Spiro and Gastone.

Perhaps the biggest mistake I made was not posting the link in the forum instead of PM'ing it to them on that day.

As I said before, I give any mods or admins permission to post the PM's I sent and the replies I got in public.

mk21,

http://www.webstats4u.com/s?tab=1&link=1&id=3714470

that does not lie... its on the ########## website... so im not ripping it out of the sky... its CLEARLY shows that the 1st ever hits to that website are on the 17th.. what dont u understand???? its there for every1 to see... why dont the statistic show hits from the 14th then???

dont try and defend Spiro...... he can defend himself if he's man enough!!!

I am not saying that they are not behind that site. All I am saying is that I can't be sure. And since I can't be 100% sure, I will give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Like I said everybody has the option to decide on their own who to believe or not.

Nobody has also denied your right to say your mind. However there is no reason to keep going in circles. Like I said why beat a dead horse. If you have any new evidence you can always introduce it in a new thread or send it to the administrators of these forums.

Finally, I have been around these forums for a long time, and one thing I learned through the years is that in the long run everyone's actions will speak for themselves.

I am not defending anyone. I have no idea if they are or aren't behind everything.

But judging from the replies to the PM's i sent them. I feel it is not them. Call me gullible but thats my gut feeling.

I know what the stat sheet says but look at the link you posted. Its was clearly posted on the 14th. Go to that site and ask the guy that posted it it what games he ordered. Better yet look at this link.

Link

Well the statistic link is obviously wrong. Perhaps there was a glitch in their program. I saw the site opened on the 13th. And whoever clicks on the links I posted and you posted they can see that the site was up and adverstising as early as the 13th. You can't get 100% info from only one source.

the statistics are wrong???? bahahahaha your funnier than i thought.... glitch in their system???? :LOL:

i will say it to u slowly... S T A T I S T I C S dont lie!!!!

the link u gave me said nothing about ########## in it anyhow... something was mentioned about a site... but they didnt say which 1....

all i see in this is u trying to defend pll who tried take advantage of us.... keep going man ... it kinda shows ur involved as i thought!!

Actually looking back at the webstats link you gave me. It says measuring since Sept 17th. That doesn't mean that the site was not up before that.

Maybe whoever started the site earlier decided to get the stat service starting on the 17th

Admins please post my PM's so that the retarded Perry Mason could stop bringing my name into this mess.

Actually looking back at the webstats link you gave me. It says measuring since Sept 17th. That doesn't mean that the site was not up before that.

are u stupid??? if the site was up before that.... and as u say pll knew about it and went to it... IT WOULD BE LISTED IN THE STATISTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can u not see the date's before the 17th??? LOOK AT THE GRAPH... ... remember school??? do u know what a graph is and how it works???

my god...... how many times do i have to say it????

as for u being involved.... i really dont care... but the fact that gastone mentioned your name in the EXACT same email he sent to every1.... well u know... u put 2 and 2 together....

Listen,

It seems like you have your agenda here and I am not arguing anymore with someone that only wants to push something one way.

If an admin could just post my PM in here so it could be on record that I saw this site on the 13th of Sept.

To Trifillara:

You have made your point and you have repeatedly announced your investigation findings. Let's leave it at that. Everybody has read your thesis, and most people are mature enough to formulate their own opinion on things.

Repeating matters over and over is becoming very tiresome. It's like you're ...spamming us with something that we don't care about!

Maybe at some point, later in your life, you'll come to realize that some people (but not everybody) think that aliens have landed in Roswell, some others think (but not everybody) that JFK was killed by the Mafia. There are facts that support multiple stories and multiple angles of the same story -- it's called circumstantial evidence! People have known about this type of evidence for a while now! As a matter of fact, a large segment of the labor force of each economy are employed to examine, discuss and decide on cases where circumstantial evidence leads opposite parties to confront eachother. They are called lawyers and judges. And then you have juries!... It's getting all-the-more complicated as you see.

Now, I'd like to ask you politely to drop the subject. Don't try to accuse others in being involved in a plot that you have no concrete and indisputable evidence off. As a matter of fact if you do keep accussing members of things you have no hard proof about, but just circumstantial evidence, we will have to suspend your posting privileges. If you do have any new circustantial evidence to announce, please communicate with the administrators of these forums. Now, if you uncover other plots of consipacy to deceive forum members feel free to start a new thread. We promise to read your postings and examine each case based on its individual merits.

And just so you know - administrators started discussing the case you "broke to the public" before you started your original thread. Not long before (3 hours approximately, but it was before...) So you see, you weren't telling us anything new. We're slightly ahead of you. No much. Just slightly.

So please drop the subject. I will not repeat myself.

And just so you know - administrators started discussing the case you "broke to the public" before you started your original thread. Not long before (3 hours approximately, but it was before...) So you see, you weren't telling us anything new. We're slightly ahead of you. No much. Just slightly.

tht i believe has no meaning.... i mean if u knew three hours before y didnt u break it to the public before someone had to tell us through the forums....? tht shows tht u r not rrespecting us....

panta filika.....

alex

PS im not meaning to annoy anyone here im just expressing thoughts freindly...

Trifilara eisai Magas for having Tsabouka and not being a follower ;)

Now Spiro and gang. First off all thank you for your services you guys gave me and many Greeks living abroad the chance to see our love(AEK) live.

Now if you want $$$ from now on, dont try to sneek us, just simply ask! I would appreciate it much more then being thought of as a KOROIDO.

FORZA AEK

We posted an announcement. Here it is: IMPORTANT! EVERYBODY PLEASE READ The announcement had to be approved by the group of admins before being made public.

There are no names and no fingure pointing as there is ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF to support any action.

We value our members and our little community. But most of all we value truth and responsibility of actions. We have not, and will not accuse anyone of wrongdoing, especially if there is no proof to support such an accusation. We will formulate as individuals our own opinion on recent conversations that transcribed within these forums and with civility discuss any issues that might arise. If the administration and (many times) the moderation teams deem that a case requires to be addressed with some particular action, we will do so in a timely manner.

Trifilara,

I believe you 100%. The over-acting by Gaston in his email, scared for his family, losing sleep., did not sound believable to me.

But as others have posted ... you just got to let it go... you made your point. In the grand scheme of things this event is not really worth for you to be occupying all your time with.

Take it easy.

Archived