Phantis Forums

LIVE GREEK EVENTS

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re Spiro file pigaine sto email afto to perivoito kane print screen gia na fainetai kathara to email address tou sender kai i imerominia kai olo to minima kane to save kai attachment kai steile to sto email tou trifilara mono etsi mporeis na apodeikseis oti den eisai o pseftis pou ta stoixeia deixnoun pos eisai. allios parata ta ki efxaristoume gia osa kanate

:blink:

Calm down man! I will admit everything! I am sorry I called you an idiot! You are not! People who cannot understand what others are saying are not idiots. They are brain damaged and disabled. You need help. Seek it in your paid soccer games from now on.

Don't make me ban you from this site for attacking people and making harrasing threats. (Oh see? He is gonna ban me now! That proves me right again!)

I feel sorry for you.

I run an $1,5m/year company and the last thing I would want is to make a few pennies from people that I was helping for years to watch free.

Read my post and stop being a child! Grow up!

Once again u are reacting in a very childish manner to everything i say.... polh gelios ise file!!!

I dont believe what im doing is childish at all... if anything its imformative to every1 so the members on this website can actually see what u and ur "team" are really like :)

I run an $1,5m/year company and the last thing I would want is to make a few pennies from people that I was helping for years to watch free.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i really dont know what ethics your parents grew u up on.... but mine told me that modesty is the best policy!!!!!!

oh btw... a $1.5m/year company.... :LOL: :LOL: YEA OK... calm down bill gates!!!!

see... your taking this personal....... as u have nowhere else to take it!!!

As for ethics... refer to my original post... that should give u an idea on what NOT to do :)

People in here know me and what job I do. Who are you Trifilara? Besides being a slimy hooligan shooting everyone? This is my last warning. I gave you the chance to talk in here. And accuse also. If you post another message against me or anyone else without providindg proof of your words, I will ban you of this site and I don't think anyone will say that I am in fault of anythinmg. Besides you of course.

Tik, tik, tik tik, countdown

24 User(s) are reading this topic (8 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

16 Members: bravomegale, len, DIVATS, Spiro, tyxarpastos, antoniskalymnos, TRIFILARA, gastone_1978, kamaki3, nikosvazelas, Steve07, Exocet, skathari, dinonet, vazexa, ttentelh

peraste paidia peste kai eseis ena geia

mh fOVOSASTE

exei kai kafe sto BA8OS

why cant everybody just get along...if the stream is free, people will watch..if it costs money...many wont but maybe sum will....does it really matter who profits....i been on this site for weeks and i watched 3 or 4 games so far and m very much appreciating all that...i probably wouldnt pay for a pao-ionikos game if it cost something but seeing as how it was free i did watch....does that make me a moocher..i doubt it since it was being offered as a free service.....i MAYBE would pay for a european gamelike a cl or a uefa MAYBE...however i could just as easily go to the local kaffenio to do that an watch it on giant screen....

ok point being....(damn it im rambling) point being.......if its free, thats great, if it costs someone to watch it and they wanna pay....thats great....if people are happy with paying or not payng thats great...if nikolaidis wife wants to blow me thats great too....BOTTOM LINE.....just say thank you and accept your FREE viewing of GREEK soccer in the U.S or canada or wherever the hell it is everyone is and stop accusing...this is equivalent to falling in love with some cyber chick after hours of 'chattin''....

options and choices and ultimatums are soooo grade 5...

and everyone WONDERS why the greek league doesnt get exposure...geeeeez..

i dont post much...in fact i rarely do, i like reading more the writting but make the material more interesting then playing blame tag or whatever it is everyone is doing here...

so ONCE again...THANK YOU to the streamers....and thank you to the weeners for makin it all very fun...but stop bitchin like most girls i know...

this is the part of the post where i would say ''GO PAO'' but for the moment..im not sure where they would go if i said it..so...

naste kala

why doesn't someone just lock this thread. people throwing accusations around they can't back up does no good for anybody.

if u have read anything in this thread.... i think there is more than enough proof!!!!!!

By all means if u want to pay to watch games provided by the "team" to which they said all along from the start that they would never do it for money.... please do so... that is your choice.... i never said once not to!!!

once again all im doing here is telling it like it is... and it seems it has gotten to certain "team" members and its showing in their replys!!!

tzigger... im available anytime u need me... but i think id be out of ur price range... oh and im not croation or african!!!!! B)

Gastone made a private site with free links to channels all over the world the very first month of his membership in Phantis and everyone was welcome to go there and watch free tv and sports.

That site was the headquarters of the free streaming we provided to omogenia all these weeks.

He didn't try to seel any membership top anyone in here but he tried to pass away free links. The site's address is : http://gastonetv.tripod.com/ and everybody who worked on that project either by testing or actively knows it.

You guys are lieing constantly in here.

Whoever send you that Pm please appear in fron of us and accuse gastone of trying to sell him membership to ANY site. Or shut the  f uck up for ever.

i don't remember everyone being welcome to watch on his website, just those that showed interest and not those who signed to Phantis as soon as he made it public

http://gastonetv.tripod.com

i just tried to log-in and my account doesn't seem to be working anymore, what an interesting coincidence :whistle:

obviously....people dont listen to reason.....

its like teaching a chick that cant talk to talk dirty to you

it aint happening..either way..what you guys have done with the streaming has been great..whether u keep on doin it is up to u but ty for the 3 games i seen so far and larissa is playing aek this week HINT HINT...

ok im a pao fan but im originally from larisa...god help us..

laters

TRIFILARA, I think what you're saying is pretty clear to everyone now. Indeed, too many coincidences...

Now that you informed us about what is possibly going on, it 's on everyone to decide what to believe.

Nikosvazelas made a good point, what matters for most of us is to watch games if they are free. Personally, I'll back in Greece in 9 months and I don't care if I don't watch a single game from now on. But for what I watched so far, I have to thank those who provided it to me, regardless of their intention (if any).

Thanks to you TRIFILARA as well, for warning people not to trust everybody.

24 User(s) are reading this topic (8 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

16 Members: bravomegale, len, DIVATS, Spiro, tyxarpastos, antoniskalymnos, TRIFILARA, gastone_1978, kamaki3, nikosvazelas, Steve07, Exocet, skathari, dinonet, vazexa, ttentelh

peraste paidia peste kai eseis ena geia

mh fOVOSASTE

exei kai kafe sto BA8OS

Kalhspera se olous.Etsi gia na pw ki egw ena geia :) tha parakalousa to spiro na dei 1 mail&pm pou tou steila to sabbato me titlo"mhpws na synexistoun kapoia streamings?" kai opote mporei na apanthsei.Epishs thewrw oti den tha htan kako(diorthwste me an kanw lathos)na mas kanei h omada edw ena copy-paste tou mail pou tous estalh apo tous copyratzhdes,etsi gia na doume ki emeis bre paidia an yparxei kapoio parathyraki gia na synexistoun ta streamings..;)Kai mia teleytaia aporia mou einai h exhs:Afou ta kinezika kanalia sto sopcast metadidontai apo kinezikous servers pou..den pianontai apo copyratzhdes,poso dyskolo einai na kanoume ki emeis kati antistoixo?An de me apata h mnhmh mou sto blue-white gt forum o gastone eixe anaferthei se epafes tou gia kineziko server..Kai as ginei ayto ftiaxnontas kai ena allo site-an xreiastei-tou opoiou tha dothei to mail se olous osoi symmetexoume edw me pm.. Kai epitrepste mou ki ena teleytaio sxolio.1)An ta doume ola POLY AYSTHRA kai kathisoume ki asxolhthoume edw me to thema twn pneymatikwn dikaiwmatwn,tote OLA ta links kai OLA ta streams pou ginontai sto INTERNET plhn aytwn twn idiwn twn kanaliwn einai PARANOMA.Otan p.x blepw ena mats sto livesports kai sthn eikona yparxei to shma tou ALPHA xerw gw,ti dikaiwmata exei to livesports?Kolokythia dikaiwmata.2)An ta doume ola poly LOGIKA&PRAKTIKA thewrw proswpika poly yperboliko n'asxolhthei enas organismos gia copyrights me..500 p.x atoma ap'olo ton kosmo,ths idias ethnikothtas pou blepoun enan agwna ths ethnikhs tou kratous tous(kratous asxetou me ayto pou edreyei o organismos) se eikona metrias poiothtas kai megethous..7 intswn..Tha mas blepoun oi kinezoi apo to sopcast kai tha gelane,guys..Ayto pou ekane h"team"ws twra htan exairetiko kai thewrw oti yparxei tropos na synexistei kai dwrean kai me kalyterh poiothta kai xwris na peirazoume kanenan..Arkei na synergastoume kai na koitaxoume na prosferoume oxi na paroume mono..

Archived