Phantis Forums

LIVE GREEK EVENTS

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

silly asomtions???? i dont think so mk21...

after all u are involved in this in some way... i know that already....

like i said pll arnt stupid.... im just saying what others wouldnt dare to say!!!

I am part of the team?

Thats news to me

i am being nothing but civil.... at the end of the day pll need to know what has happened....

SPIRO... kai palh file... ta euxaristo sou ta exo dosh XILIES FORES.... thats not the issue....

ok... answer me this....yiati sths erotisis mou den apandas katholou.... i wonder why!!!!

When u 1st started streaming on phantis... providing every1 with the ability to watch the Ethiniki and their favourite team in greece... WHY did u make a poll asking pll how much they are willing to pay to watch matches over their pc???? WHY otan lete oti to kanete tsaba gia na borei o ellinas tou exoterikou pou den exei thn dinatotita na vlepi thn omada tous... providing them will this free GOLD STREAM... WHY did u need to know how much pll are willing to pay????? IF APPARENTLY U DIDNT WANT TO MAKE ANY MORE OUT OF THIS?????

I believe Trifilara... nice detective work by the way...somethings just don't add up. Why did the individual who was threatening legal action only send an email to Gastone. How come an email was never sent to the Phantis administrators like Ziaka. You don't send an email to a user and tell them that they will shut-down the site. That sort of message goes to the administrators and send a warning message that particular user.

Gastone, you sounded way to over dramatic when telling us about this email that you received ... like you were losing sleep and ready to cry.

Spiro as for you sacrificing your family life and time away from your kids for this site ... that's crap. No one is forcing you to spend time away from your family to run these streams... if you put football streams ahead of your wife and kids, then you got issues. I am surprised your wife has not hit your over the head with a padofla yet.

Trifillara?

Poios den sou deinei apantiseis re mastora? Tiflos eisai kai den vlepeis? Vale kapoion allon na sou diavasei ta parakato an exeis provlima sta matia:

WHY did u make a poll asking pll how much they are willing to pay to watch matches over their pc????

by Trifilara

Giati eixame tonous apo messages pou mas zitousan na kaliterepsoume tin poiotita tis eikonas. Ki auto apaitei xrimata Trifilara. Hdi exoume valei lefta apo tin tsepi mas kai ateleiotes ores apo tin zoi mas gia na se kanoume esena tzampa magka.

Why did the individual who was threatening legal action only send an email to Gastone. How come an email was never sent to the Phantis administrators like Ziaka. You don't send an email to a user and tell them that they will shut-down the site. That sort of message goes to the administrators and send a warning message that particular user.

by Exocet

It's simple my friend. Because Phantis had nothing to do with it. Phantis only offered us a place to write down our opinions and inform the omogenia how to watch the games. If I am a terrorist and I post here Phantis won't shut up oiperation or receive a warning email because I am a member of it...

Spiro as for you sacrificing your family life and time away from your kids for this site ... that's crap. No one is forcing you to spend time away from your family to run these streams... if you put football streams ahead of your wife and kids, then you got issues. I am surprised your wife has not hit your over the head with a padofla yet.

by Exocet

If you think that we didn't put any time in it you are the biggest jerk this world has ever made. Why don't you start your own streams and let me know how soon you can get them to work? From scratch?

i am merly letting the phantis community learn the truth...

by Trifilara.

Are you always that certain about things in your life Trifilara? Can you tell what's true or false without having proofs? You are just assuming my friend. And I feel sorry for you and your level.

This is only my opinion, but i believe the copyright email was conjured up by someone who wanted to scare everyone. Everything sounded fishy about it, and my gut tells me that it wasnt sent by a real govt agency. It is a possibility that the email was sent by the maker of the ########## site to scare off any competition cause he knows all it takes to create a stream is some time and cooperation, which is possible when someone puts their mind to it. Again, this is only my opinion.

http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?...t=0entry77884

shouldnt this have been posted BEFORE... not AFTER this thread????

again things dont add up... well they do... but they just point in favour of my original post :blink:

i have recieved numberous amounts of PM's from members telling me they recieved the same PM from gastone, spiro and the so called "team" afew days after the streams went down.... telling people about ##########....

it all just falls into place <_<

have recieved numberous amounts of PM's from members telling me they recieved the same PM from gastone, spiro and the so called "team" afew days after the streams went down.... telling people about ##########....

by Trifilara

If one guy, JUST ONE GUY can show up and say that I gave him a paid site ever I will ask for forgiveness in front of the omogenia and I will disappear for ever from these boards humiliated

Find ONE guy...

Spiro,

I don't deny the fact that setting up your streams took a lot of time and research, because I know it did. No one ever asked you to spend all that time. You did that out of your own personal interest. The posts that I saw from some of these guys were like they practically worshipping the ground you walked on.

this is just 1 of many pm's i have recieved:

Trifilara:

Did you receive the infamous PM from a member of the team,

like I did?

These are my thoughts exactly.

I replied to gastone who PMed me, implying that I would be glad to pay, as long as I know the "team" was involved, because they deserve it.

The question is not if they deserve the $$$ for their time.

I have no problem with that.

What I find "sneaky" is the way it was done 

Please do not mention my name on the Phantis site, or that I PMed you.

I agree with you, but want to wait. That way they will not be aware that we know.

The "Team" and especially Vasilly from Greece, have helped us a lot.

Vasilly is a great guy who has been uploading many sports events.

I would NOT want him complicated in this, and stop what he is doing 

Although I am glad you posted this, I would recommend NOT pursuing this too aggressively. It is always beneficial to have options.

Whoever wants to pay them, is their choice.

Knowingly or not that they "betrayed" us!!!

I had a feeling it would end up like this. 

PEACE

i rest my case!!!!!!!!!

have recieved numberous amounts of PM's from members telling me they recieved the same PM from gastone, spiro and the so called "team" afew days after the streams went down.... telling people about ##########....

by Trifilara

If one guy, JUST ONE GUY can show up and say that I gave him a paid site ever I will ask for forgiveness in front of the omogenia and I will disappear for ever from these boards humiliated

Find ONE guy...

The original post from Trifilara was explaining that the paid site came from Gaston not from yourself.

Obviously some people will need to explain themselves amongst these allegations, regardless.

I'll hold my thoughts till then.

i second these thoughts, TRIFILARA's comments have prompted someone or some group to explain themselves and until that happens i won't make any threats or acusations

By the way Trifilara,

There is no better way of advertising a paid site than what you are doing right now.

The owner of Greek Live Events must appreciate all you are doing for him!

If he was the one who sent us the warning email you are really doing him a favor.

There is nothing wrong with making money from a website offering football streams. Bell Sympatico is charging money for their WC Qualifying streams. When you try to be sneaky about it and not tell the truth... that is when people feel like they are being deceived.

Archived