Phantis Forums

Paok-Atromitos

Ladies and gentlemen... The stream is going to collapse again! That's what happens when people with closed ports connect to our streams from all over the world. Can you please tell us who is behind a router and who is watching from a university now?

Not a big deal. We are just trying to improve. So please type your location.

NY, home, behind a D-link router but followed Exocet's advice in another post and did the following:

on my DLink router, I go to the home page of the router itself and then select the "advanced" tab, then on the left side select applications .... it will then bring you to the page where you can then add new ports for you applications you want to give access ...........

I created a new application entry called SOP, I then entered the following info:

trigger port # - 29019

trigger type - both (UDP and TCP)

public port # - 29019

public type - both (UDP and TCP)

Then selected apply and your settings are saved .. I repeated the same thing for

another application entry called SOP1, I then entered the following info:

trigger port # -3900-3920

trigger type -TCP

public port # - 3900-3920

public type - TCP

If need be and i'm doing something wrong, I can just bypass the router alltogether when I'm using Sopcast

it's not working... hmm... i hope you find out the exact details... i was connected for few minutes but too many diakopes and frozen images... opws prosfata sto telos tou pao-osfp game

btw, i'm in uk, home, and during those minutes my upload rate was about double than the download one.. (and this is a fast adsl which could go d/l up to 2mb).. hmm... if you fix the prob, or need some help, call me

We are working on the problem as we speak. Please stay connected even if you cannot watch. The next game (OSFP-Panionios) wil be streamed from a different server in North America and we are almost positive that the problem will be fixed. Please connect again to the OSFP game so we can test the channel.

Archived