Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panionios

Montreal_Thrillos

omg!!!! i never thought we would win with such a score. 5-0!!!! nice match to prepare our players psychology for the rosenborg match.  :tup:  :nw:

did anyone see the match? were we so dominating?

Oh Yeah.... we were dominating alright... the score-line says it all.

The one thing that I liked about today's game was that our new coach wanted to win and wanted his team to score alot of goals. In the past we've seen our team go up 2-0 and just sit back, take the main players out go and play defensive for the rest of the game and in the end we end up making a mistake.

Where today, at one point when it was 5-0 there were 4 attackers in the game (Bambagida, Kostadinou, Castillo & Dani) What does that tell you??

We're off to a great start and I think that this is going to be a long season for the rest of the clubs if we keep playing this way.

Now we have Rosenbourg this week and with this win we are going inot this match with great confidence..

BRAVO SOLITD

well reports are surfacing that Sollied wanted a big win here

he sure got one

wut a way to warm up v Rosenborg

but it won't be that easy for us on Tuesday

just a couple of factors

it is a C.L. game which is never easy for Olympiakos

the first game of this competition at home with fans

that only adds to the importance of this game

the fact that Rosenborg will not be intimidated but we have Sollied has our coach

he will have prepare us for this battle ahead of us

i see us scoring quite a few goals on tuesday and keeping a clean sheet as well

lets go a win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a game by our team without Toure and Rivaldo. Baba was phenomenal, and Djordevic was a workhorse as usual. What a player, never stoped running even if he went ninety against Spain and Lithuania. Like the commentary on Antenna said (former Olympiakos great Hristo Arbaniti) Konstadinou is the striker Olympiakos was lacking and he showed today why Olympiakos were so keen on signing him. He did not score but played a solid game. Kafes back-heel to Babangida was a masterpiece and this is why he belongs in the starting line-up for our Ethniki. Otto wake up megale! Stoltidi and Kafe proved they deserve a spot in our Ethniki, but when will Otto realize this? After 2-0 today paidia it was traning groud stuff, and with Toure and Rivaldo back for Rosenborg on Tuesday our European campaign will start off with an emphatic 3-0 for Thrylos. :tup:

Thryle Thee Mou Olympiake Mou!!! :nw:

Guest Protathlitis

should have been more......not so much because of us but because panionio was Shhit

Babagida was our best player...very impressive

Dani missed two easy chances

Kafes was good like he was at the start of last season. lets hope he doesent turn into a dud again.

Djole played 80 mins which is NOT good because he played twice for Serbia

Dani was the biggest waste of money, and Kokkalis proved once again that he has nothing better to do with his billions. Dani is not the player for Thrylos. Send him back to Espanyol where he belongs. Kastigio, Babangida, Okkas, they are all better than the Spaniard. I think Dani will be gone in the January transfer period.

yaa i think this season we really gonnA be something but i wish we do good in the CL.. guys that our dream for olympiacos

and i think this guy is right why did we sing dani i mean he dont look like a scorer i dont know i just think that what uy guys think about him

me? A 1998 Prelude VTI-R....anyhoo.....

Convincing performance last night.

The attention is now on Wednesday and we all know that the boys have some sort of psychological issues in Europe.

This is where players like Dani, Djole, Rivaldo, Toure assist most. Allowing the Greek players to believe they are good enough, especially away from home.

Regardless of what people think of Dani, I think he will be of help in Europe matches.

well we can all agree that we didn't improve at by letting Gio go and Dani come in

but to be fair lets give Dani a shot here

if it don't work then bring Back Giovanni in Jan lol

i wouldnt judge him already. he came to the team very late, didnt participate in the training camp in austria, played only a few minutes yet. if he will get in form i think he will be at least a good option from the bench.

i really liked it that sollied trusted taralidis and put him into the starting line up. if they will take care of him he could turn out into the next solution for our midfield. i really hope that also vallas will get his chances.

well we can all agree that we didn't improve at by letting Gio go and Dani come in

but to be fair lets give Dani a shot here

if it don't work then bring Back Giovanni in Jan lol

i wouldnt judge him already. he came to the team very late, didnt participate in the training camp in austria, played only a few minutes yet. if he will get in form i think he will be at least a good option from the bench.

i really liked it that sollied trusted taralidis and put him into the starting line up. if they will take care of him he could turn out into the next solution for our midfield. i really hope that also vallas will get his chances.

u hit it at the right spot

Taralidis could be a answer to our midfield in a year or so

he has been good in the times he has played

i mean he won't be getting an younger

Vallas never seems to see a day of light

he is not going to get any younger

i mean we have been saying for years Vallas is young is time will come

well when will it come?

but i can't complain at the moment

the team is just doing real well

the team is the #1 most important thing here

giovanni gave us some great memories but he was done. never bring him up again because it's not rite. he gave what he could and when he couldn't give anymore he left , on good terms, and he speaks well of our team everywhere he goes. he was a great player and he is proving that he is a great person. now dani isnt gio's replacement. gio cost 4.2 billion drachs and dani was free. dani is just an extra attacker with experience in europe and on barca and real. you dont play on those teams by mistake. he has shown signs of brilliance and i believe once he gets into form he can be a huge asset. in the friendly he could have had 2 goals, and yesterday in 20 minutes he coiuld have had 2 goals. imagine when he is in form and he isnt missing on his oppurtunities.

giovanni gave us some great memories but he was done. never bring him up again because it's not rite. he gave what he could and when he couldn't give anymore he left , on good terms, and he speaks well of our team everywhere he goes. he was a great player and he is proving that he is a great person. now dani isnt gio's replacement. gio cost 4.2 billion drachs and dani was free. dani is just an extra attacker with experience in europe and on barca and real. you dont play on those teams by mistake. he has shown signs of brilliance and i believe once he gets into form he can be a huge asset. in the friendly he could have had 2 goals, and yesterday in 20 minutes he coiuld have had 2 goals. imagine when he is in form and he isnt missing on his oppurtunities.

y do u say giovanni is done? i honestly disagree.... brazilian football is way faster than grek football and he seems to b just doing fine there... Santos have lost class players as Robinho and giovanni seems to b filling in quite fine for the moment.... last season he hardly got ny games and was under great pressure cs of his conflicyts with Dusan but he still mangaed to get 2nd scorer of the team... i honestly think giovani would do better than Dani(but yet again i agree we havent seen him yet) just because hes been in the team so long and working with a new coach could have given him that boost of "energy" he quite needed..

filika panta,

alex

Archived