Phantis Forums

DENMARK-TURKEY live!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lopopo is right. We need to thank people that are behind the scenes in this. People who don't want their name to be in public and who do it for the omogenia.

Many thanks to our video/audio source in Greece. Without him all of us would be useless...

Guest gastone_1978

guys how do we connect to watch the greek games on sop cast

when i connect it comes up with channels like espn and cctv5 like on pplive

first of all let us know if you are behind a router.

See when you ask questions about your health like when you go to the doctor, the doc knows your history before he examines you or asks for your health history. Now we are not docs and we can only communicate with you interactively through this forum so make our lives easier. Therefore, please let us know your full status first and then ask any of the questions, simply to make sure you did everything allright.

Now to your question you are most probably connected to the wrong server which is why you cannot see us online. Secondly to get connected to that Server you need to open port 29019 if you are behind a router and type broker_noauth. If not connected through a router, this port is open by default. Thirdly if you are at a university the only thing you can achieve is simply harm our network as all the unis or most of them at least have their ports closed and are hidden behind a firewall.

Fourthly, make sure you read all the information we have already provided concerning this particular software and other, before you even dare asking anything cos personally I and the others are getting tired of answering the same old things over and over again. So make sure you read all the posts first. It will still take you less time to read them than the time we have already spent over the past few months to collect all the information needed in order to provide such a service. And remember we r not making ANYTHING out of this, so please respect our effort as most of you do already I am sure.

Thank you for your understanding, and nothing against your post. Just trying to answer future posts similar to yours and save some time from having the same things repeated over and over again.

thnx for your understanding

Also measure your upload speed from here http://www.pcpitstop.com/internet/BandwidthUp.asp and let us know if your speed qualifies (most probably it will if you have an adsl connection) but still w e need to know in case we consider upgrading our streams' quality in the future.

If all these are too much for one to learn at once, we have your full understanding, but we would much appreciate if you spend a reasonable amount of time to read old posts. they will surely help you. As we say in Greece siga siga ginetai i agourida meli, or one step at a time.

It seems that most people having problems with not being able to contribute

(upload ) to the stream ( myself included) are behind a router .

Here is a suggestion: Remove the router from the equation during the game.

It only equires that you first disconnect the cable end, that goes from the modem to the router at the modem side.

Then connect the cable end that goes from the router to the computer, into your cable or DSL modem.

You should end up with a cable connecting the modem to the wall, and a cable connecting the modem directly to the computer network card, at the back of the computer.

After the game is over, return your connections to their

original positions and your network is up again.

Do you think this might be a workable solution?

Now to another issue.

Can you suggest a program that can record the video that windows media is steaming?

Or do you guys know if greek torrents will offer the games for download?

I work during the time that most midweek games are on and would like to find out if there is another option available to me.

Thanks.

THYRA13,

Windows Media Recorder (a very simple and small program) will record the games for free. Another one is NetTransport. Both are available for free. All the games will be available through greektorents for downloading sortly after the last whistling.

gastone_1978 i am behind a router, i typed in that port number to open it up and nothing seems to happen i can view those channels and nothing else, sorry to be a pain, but can u point me into the right directions as to what to do to get to the final phase of actually viewing these greek games,

Guest GreekSoussou

To Spiro, gastone, and all others involved in making this pipedream a reality, I would really like to thank you for all the hard work that you have put in so that some of us will be able to watch these games LIVE.

Euxaristo Poli :gr:

geia sas paidia mipws mporei kapoios na mou dwsei link gia rules kai episis poio einai to upload limit gia na dei kaneis agwna ?

Direction  ______Actual Speed _______________True Speed (estimated)

Downstream  _1566 Kbps (195.8 KB/sec)  _1691 Kbps (inc. overheads)

Upstream  __244 Kbps (30.5 KB/sec)  ___263 Kbps (inc. overheads)

autes einai oi taxytites mou mexri telos septembriou dsl 2MB meta apo oktobri anebainw se 8MB d/l kai 1MB u/l

einai ok ?

Euxaristw

Guest gastone_1978

Oi taxitites sou einai eksairetikes...gia to upload milaw kyriws....mixali, apla prepei na mas peis an eisai pisw apo router.

Se afti tin periptwsi apla prepei na anoikseis to Port 29019 mesw tou router configuration pou sinithws erxetai me to CD manual me to kouti tou router otan to agorasate.

An pali DEN mporeite na anoiksete to Port giati den katexete kai polla apo PCs, Siniste na vgeite ektos router, kai na syndetheite directly apo to Cable, opote se aftitin periptwsi den xreiazetai na anoiksete to port. Etsi otan teliwsei o agwnas, mporeite na syndethite pisw apo to router again. Ena wire einai oli i istoria.

Archived