Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Rosenborg

Guest Protathlitis

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a nice start in the new cl-season. well done. i just dont understand why they drew back after getting the lead. after the 1-0 we did nothing. absolutely nothing!!!!! if we would have continued attacking them we would have won it, i'm sure. but only toure and babangida tried to do something.

our complete defense thought that it is a luxury to go and mark an opponent. rivaldo just played for himself, doing his acrobatics. sometimes i really think that he wants to win the match by himself, if possible very spectacular, just to get his national team call.

our left side wasnt playing as we are used to. djole and georgatos tried but didnt really achieve anything. konstantinou was completely cut off from the midfield.

toure and babangida might have made some mistakes and egoistic moves, but at least they gave everything.

imo sollied should have taken out rivaldo in halftime and bring in kafes. and he could have brought in okkas for djole. today he disappointed me with his coaching he waited too long for the subs and it looked as if rosenbord knew our team better than we did.

but i also have to give away some compliments to the rosenborg keeper. he had three amazing saves in the second half. if he wouldnt have had such a great day things might have looked different now.

anyway. we have to improve a lot if we want to compete at least in the uefa cup. i dont see us competing for the second round.

Dear Mr Nikopolidis....

We at ESPN are happy to inform u that u have made it into our top10 worse own goals in history!!!!

If u choose not to accept this major achievment... WE WILL STILL PUT IT IN ANYWAY!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

YIASOU ANDONAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII afta pathenis otan yinese melos!!!!

1-1

This is a Disgrace on Olys behalf!!!!! i told you guys it will be close and not to underestimate them however just like you guys did so did your players and now u pay in typical oly fashion 3-1 Loss!!!! ;)

Also when I predicted a 1-1 draw was because I thought this match was in Norway and not Greece!!!! Also u guys lost to one of the worst Rosenberg teams in the last 10 years!!!! Anyways CL is still young, give it time I am sure oly can do something, hopefully for Greece’s sake….

P.S I think Greece is going to have a bad week concerning Europe!!! I don’t see pao winning in Italy either :huh:

Rosenborg BK turned the form book on its head to open their UEFA Champions League Group F campaign with a 3-1 victory at Olympiacos CFP.

Two own goals

The Norwegian side came into the game having lost their last four league matches and their poor run looked to continue when Alejandro Lago put through his own net early on. But Rosenborg fought back as Per Skjelbred equalised just before half-time and another own goal, this one a freak effort from Dimitrios Mavrogenidis, put them ahead. Øyvind Storflor's last-minute strike sealed Rosenborg's first Champions League away win in 17 attempts.

Rivaldo back

Olympiacos coach Trond Sollied made two key changes, bringing in Ivory Coast midfield player Yaya Touré and playmaker Rivaldo after they were rested from the side that defeated Panionios NFC 5-0 at the weekend. His Rosenborg counterpart Per-Mathias Høgmo, coaching his first game at this level, was without defenders Christer Basma and Robbie Russell but first-choice goalkeeper Espen Johnsen had recovered from a knee strain to start. He proved to be the visitors' key man.

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/Fixtu.../Report=RP.html

Also even though this Rossenborg is preety s%$#!, they also had alot of injuries which is more pathetic on olys behalf :tdown:

to all the PAO fans in here who just laught at us... go ahead

well be doing the same avrio when u lose 3-0 to udinese and blame the refs and kokkali

and the greek league as usual

while completely ignoring the field action

as for the game fine we lost but we controlled the whole game but the ball just would not go in

I mean 18-1 the shots on target says it all

anyways... forget about group stages.. 3rd and we need miracles on that one 1

Also remember last year when allot of Gavri fans were saying

"paos group is easer then ours because you guys have the mighty Rosenberg lol, if we had Rosenberg in our group we would qualify easy!!, instead of getting 4 points our of a possible 6” :LOL:

Well not only did you guys get your wish to play “the mighty Rosenberg” but you also got a much weaker team then last years i.e. shitter players, more injuries and finally shitter form lost there first 5 games, and what happened???

YOU LOST 3-1 :tdown:

Just like some else said in here “you can buy Greece but you can’t Buy Europe” :la:

P.S what Im trying to say is that “what goes around comes around” you guys have been talking trash for sooo long and ive kept my mouth shut but now its time for you guys to experience it… However not to worry coz Im sure tomorrow u guys r going to give it to us Pao when we lose so its all good :P

Dear Mr Nikopolidis....

We at ESPN are happy to inform u that u have made it into our top10 worse own goals in history!!!!

If u choose not to accept this major achievment... WE WILL STILL PUT IT IN ANYWAY!!!!!

YIASOU ANDONAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII afta pathenis otan yinese melos!!!!

I think it was more the other Oly player's fault, rather than Nikopolidis'.

I would like to say a few things:

First of all, I am not a guy who provokes other fans after a tragic game and it saddens me to see all these PAO fans here taking the piss.

HOWEVER, this will teach some gay-ros fans that because you won Panionaki 5-0 and we drew against Ionikos, that they SHOULD NOT come to the Panathinaikos forum and rip our team apart.

BOTH TEAMS NEED TIME. WAKE UP

So please don't think that because you won two matches in the ellhniko prwta8lima, you have the super team. All these are virtual!!

That's all

The UEFA website has a minute by minute commentary of the game. It is apparent that Olympiakos went into a defensive shell after Rosenborg's own goal which allowed the Norwegians to take control towards the end of the first half an continue into the early esceond half by which time they were up 2-1. It is true that their goalkeeper made some fantastic saves but the cold hard reality is his:

1. Olympiakos could not beat at home a team coming 10th in its own league.

2. Olympiakos is already out of contention for the next stages after 1 game!

3. You will get the mother of all hidings in Lyon if you play like this away from home.

4. To win in Europe, you should play with players who know how to win. Where was Dani?

This is really sad because the win over Panionios suggested that Olympiakos finally had a team that could do something in Europe. Unfortunately, after 1 game Olympiakos remains a sad joke in European competition.

Just like some else said in here “you can buy Greece but you can’t Buy Europe” :la:

yup and this will be proven with your team this year after all the ref had to make sure aek wasnt given a clear penalty when u tied them 0-0 thus allowing u to stay in the C.L and 2nd place !!!!!!!!!!

This is the worst loss in Olympiakos history

plain and simple (Juventus progressing that year was a draw in Greece and at least we got to the quaterfinals).

who is to blame for this ???

our top officials from management, Kokkalis, Louvaris, and Sollied.

they basically put together is so called European team

don't give Sollied any defending here :

b/c he got most of the players he wanted even though he wasn't officially announced has coach to OLympiakos till mid to late July he was still intrumental in many of there signings

Gate 7 are u happy now ???

u wanted the so called European coach u got it

let me ask u all one question would Bajevic allowed this team to blow it at Karaiskaki

Remember we never loss a game at home with Bajevic has our coach

all those loses happenned during other appointees

i mean we didn't even score a freaking goal today

we need the opposition team to put it in the back of the net for us

and don't tell me this bullshit that we had millions of chances i am really sick of it

i didn't watch the game and thank god that i didn't b/c i would have destroyed everything near me and wasted $20 as well

the main problem with this team is overall team speed they don't have that and striking the net as well

we have way too many over 30 players

Olympiakos had all summer long to get somebody on the right side and pair Rivaldo up with Konstandiou and they didn't do it

if we dominated the match why couldn't our so called defense take care of the rest

oohhh thats right they even helped Rosenborg with Mavro scoring on our own net

its funny how our season is so over this early

u see wut happens when Hype clouds wut nobody doesn't see

and seriously i heard one thing consistent from every site

when we got our goal why did we just drop back

i mean the Greek mentality of dropping back after a goal is when its an away game

it clearly shows how Sollied and those so called players aren't deserving to wear the Olympiakos stripes

but i hope we all learn one thing from this

our fan club who wanted Bajevic out and other things butt out of the business of soccer

now lets seriously go into some sort of a rebuilding mode during the winter or summer

thats means players like Mavrogendis, Pantos, BUlent, Dani, Anatolakis, Schurrer (like him but time to go) and let me dare say it Rivaldo need to go !!!!!

i love Rivaldo but everybody thinks of this as when we got Giovanni and when we got Giovanni we had a younger and more skillful player period.

Rivaldo just isn't there and he is making way to much money

remember the team Bajevic built in the late 90's we were competitive in Europe and dominate team in a more competitive Greek League

i only hope god has mercy on us when we play Real in a few weeks

RE Evergreen.... aftoi thn varela pou thn vrikes re??? haha

Auth, htan o Olympiakos sthn anapaula tou hmixronou kai 'timazotane gia trelitses B)

That 2nd Rosenborg goal is a classic

http://www.panatha.gr/photos1/2005_2006/an...zemborg/1-1.avi

http://www.panatha.gr/photos1/2005_2006/an...zemborg/1-2.avi

http://www.panatha.gr/photos1/2005_2006/an...zemborg/1-3.avi

Auth, htan o Olympiakos sthn anapaula tou hmixronou kai 'timazotane gia trelitses B)

That 2nd Rosenborg goal is a classic

http://www.panatha.gr/photos1/2005_2006/an...zemborg/1-1.avi

http://www.panatha.gr/photos1/2005_2006/an...zemborg/1-2.avi

http://www.panatha.gr/photos1/2005_2006/an...zemborg/1-3.avi

seriously why the f u ck does pao have pictures of Olympiakos on there site

listen yes we embarrassed ourselves today

i am the hardest critic on my team

but go worry about Udinese for go d sake and let us Olympiakos fans deal with this sorry ass of a team

QUOTE (mihalis @ Sep 11 2005, 09:59 PM)

Koritsaki mou, xereis ti les i eisai akoma zalismeni apo to 0-2? O PAO ehei allaxei pio pollous proponites ta teleftaia 5 hronia apo ton OSFP. 

Last year you fired Bagievic when he actually won the double and you collected 10 points in CL!!  And not only this,but you were playing very good football even if you loose...Could you ask more in one season from Bagievic?But your ventetas in the team and your fans didn't trust him because you couldn't wait until the end of the season to judge him....Panathinaikos has changed many coaches because we didn't get the results we wanted but we didn't play well either!I just think that if Solid in the future brings some bad results your thermokefaloi not only will loose faith in him but they will ask for Bagievic back!! 

So don't tell me that Malezani is going to leave before Xmas because this is the way you act in your team,not mine!

I think I have the "gift" or somethimg!! :P :D I hope gabrakia will prove me wrong!

As an Olympiakos supporter, let me say that the second goal of Rosenborg was pure comedy. "Av eive duvaton" indeed!

Paidia, lets forget about Europe this season and the way that all Greek teams have been performing it will even be a struggle to get into the group stages in a season or two.

We have been reduced to comparing our league with those of Bulgaria/Romania/Croatia/FYROM. Now how many teams do they have in the champions league? That will be the same number of Greek teams if things regress to the level of the last few years.

We can't beat a mid placed team from Norway in our stadium! Megali Ntropi!

In the meantime, let us all just laugh at that second goal again. I believe it has already been nominated for an Emmy in the "Best Comedy/Musical Performance" category.

Archived