Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Rosenborg

Guest Protathlitis

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

apogoiteusei kai apo ton osfp alla kai apo ton pao.exo varethei na akouo kai na pisteuo oti tha kanoume to extra step stin europi alla pote na min ginetai.oxi oti den mporei na ginei aplos to vlepoume kapos oloi mas.oles oi m*****es about proponites kai paixtes einai classic ellinikes paparies.autous eixame autous xrisimopoiisame.to mono pou elpizo na doume apo edo kai pera einai kai tis dio omades na xtipane sta isia olla ta paixnidia kai oti ginei.eidasme oloi ti ekane i lion sti real..oxi oti kamia apo tis ellinikes omades einai lion pros theou mi leme kotsanes apla paikse sta isia kai oti ginei.kai pano apo ola ase tous proponites na kanoun ti douleia tous.stin ellada allazoume proponites les kai autoi paizoun to mats.exoun euthini men alla ase prota na deis to ergo tous kai meta na tous krineis.eidika me ton osfp de to pisteua meta apo tous agones me pao kai panionio.alla alo to epipedo stin ellada kai allo sto CL.toulaxiston na doume stous epomenous agones perissoteri prospatheia kai tsampouka gamo ti trela mou.apogoiteusi entelos. <_<

honestly solly and malesani are not to blame, they do the best they can with the players they have, and it is far too early to judge...when they came they were saviors now after a couple games they need to go? common guys

unfortunately these are the pressures on coaching our respective teams

this will only countinue

o olympiakos tolahiston ehase 1-3 alla itan unluck kai pexane mbala. o panatinaikos then itan sto gipetho kai xeftelistikane apo mia omtha pou pezi champios league gia proti fora stin istoria tous.

we didnt play bad, but we also got the most ridiculous goal in cl history. what does it matter how pao or osfp lost? both teams lost and we gave away the strength of playing at home. up to the match against rosenborg we had just lost three matches at home all in all during all the years we play in cl. and dont downgrade udineze. we can be lucky that they arent in our group, because they are one of the best teams of the fourth group. just because they play in cl for the first time doesnt mean they are bad. i just say molde, heerenveen, maccabi...

please stop with all these comparisons about which team was better. we should better hope that all our greek teams will play some good matches and collect points, because greece really needs them.

I know that pessimistic talking isn't constructive but I was so disappointed from the Sollied's failure to improve our mentality.

Anyway, I agree that the team needs a psycological boost now. But the question is how to achieve that. It is easy to say "play with all your heart even if your case is lost, you have nothing to loose" but this doesn't suffice for teams like Real and Lyon. Good tactics and experience are also needed.

Let's play defensively in away matches, but keep an eye on opportunities to score. Put Kapsis on defense, instruct Toure to improve his defensive role in the middlefield, substitute Rivaldo when he sucks. Konstantinou should mark better. find a solution to Georgatos lacking of defensive abilities etc.

This is the way other Greek teams managed to score. It is anti-football and I f@#%$ hate it but it seems this is our only choice in away matches.

Archived