Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Rosenborg

Guest Protathlitis

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

..."They can beat Kolopetinitsa"...

Diladi i AEK kai o PAO einai kolopeteinitses?

hahahaha... den ftaio ego, monos sou to eipes.

Oxi alla ama pisteveis oti mia omada pou den borei na protagonisti sthn europh gia ta telftaia 6 xronia einai kalh omada tote bravo ston Olympiako pou einai omadara :tdown:

Den eipa ego oti eimaste kali omada. Apla, eimaste i kalyteri stin Ellada. I istoria kai oi titloi afto deixnoun.

Se afto sumfono alla aplos leo oti ama thelete na kanete kati stin evropi prepei na fugoun oi geroi

Eseis giati den kanete kati stin Evropi? Ola apo mas ta perimenete?

Emei tosa xronia pernagame afta pou perasate eseis me to Koskota. Tora pou exoume doihkisi kai suga suga mazevoume lefta pistevo oti that kanoume kati

Much talk but no substance.... It also proves that our teams need a to cover alot of ground to be good in euro play. This was only a game, but I haven't seen a Greek team playing well this season....

Gavroi beat PAO but didn't play well. Panionios is one of the worst teams, and much of the rest of the league leaves much to be desired.

I hoped that our teams would win enough points in the CL so Greece would have 2 teams playing there... but this may change fast.

Not, that I'm optimistic about our chances tomorrow in Italy either...

Good luck in the next CL games.

When I woke up this morning and no one was home, I opened livescore as usual to see the scores...i actually seriously speaking thought u would of won 3-0 or something like that, i go its at home, EVEN we beat them last year 2-1 at leoforos and olympiakos has a reasonable team to do the job

than i saw the 1-3

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

fuk this s%$#! - i aint holding back bc when we screw up the first ppl to coming knockin at our door to bad us are the gavrakia so screw them!!!!!!!!!

geia sas pelates tis europis!!!!!!!!!!

laugh at us if we lose tom though - at least were playing a better team from a far superior league in europe (serie a) and AWAY

which reminds me - how can u guys afford to be throwing HOME games away when u cant even win outside of greece!

You know PAO fans, I think most thrylos fans would've wanted you to win tomorrow, if only for Greece. Now, since you're acting like a bunch of dicks, I hope you lsoe badly tomorrow. Then you'll see who's laughing...NOBODY!

Yea, you're probably right that tomorrow we'll be like you today. But you know why? Because we'll have lost to a quality side that Udinese is. And I don't expect Goumas to score an own goal either. :LOL: It's ok though, I'll still gun for you guys next week against Madrid, cus we're all Greeks :gr:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_ylc=X3oD...uters&type=lgns

Paying tribute to his keeper, Rosenborg coach Per-Mathias Hogmo said: "His performance was excellent. It was international standard.

"We deserved to win," he added. "The midfield worked really well and the defence also had an excellent night. If we get our psychology right then we will do fine in the Champions League."

Is this guy on crack? We were killing Rosenborg until they got a FEW things go their way. They didn't even have more than 5 oppurtunities to score.

Auth, htan o Olympiakos sthn anapaula tou hmixronou kai 'timazotane gia trelitses B)

That 2nd Rosenborg goal is a classic

http://www.panatha.gr/photos1/2005_2006/an...zemborg/1-1.avi

http://www.panatha.gr/photos1/2005_2006/an...zemborg/1-2.avi

http://www.panatha.gr/photos1/2005_2006/an...zemborg/1-3.avi

That 2nd goal is maybe the worst goal I've ever seen - oh crap - Nikopolidis better get in shape for Denmark man

Archived