Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Rosenborg

Guest Protathlitis

and stop with the refs excuses.. u get as much pushes as we do...

look at this past weekend the ref left ionikos with 10 men.

the  game with aek last year not being a clear penalty...

I could go on and on!!

You either don't know much about football (the sport) or you are extremely biased. How on earth can you say that PAO takes "as much pushes as" Thrynos? Have you been watching football (on the tv) lately (actually the past 9 years)? Yes, I agree that there was a penalty for AEK last year, but these are sporadic incidences. In the case of Thrynos, incidences like that are an epidemic. As far as Ionikos is concerned (a game you OBVIOUSLY didn't watch), PAO never got a push by the referee. Ionikos should have stayed with 8. It was not PAO's fault that these guys were so aggressive. Watch the game with an objective eye and then present your thoughts and criticisms. I am sick and tired by football fans (any team's) who say things just to say them.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im going to start doing what u guys always do

watch each paos games to bitch about the littleset decision the refs made wrong on OSFP... write them down on a piece of paper and bitch on the phantis forums

P:S

im still waiting for you to respond to the 4 points i made! in the post above on the previous page!

seriously i would like it if somebody can give a link to Rosenborg second goal

b/c that goal solidified Rosenborgs win and i want to see wut the ###### went wrong

as for teh Pao fans who are questioning our 8 titles go su ck a dik

aren't u tired of saying this s%$#! over and over again

yes we dominated the game but its not good enough

we shouldn't let a goalkeeper become world class against us

this is a joke

It's too bad the way the gavroi lost and obviously not a good start to a very difficult campaign. As for that 2nd goal, it's a shame and you don't expect that type of screw up especially in the big leagues but hey s%$#! happens.

2 simple things that can happen from now on. For OLY to raise their heads from the gutter and forget this game and play stronger and smarter.

or

An unfortunate CL season at the bottom of the barrel if this demoralized team continues.

I have a feeling that Andonaki will not start as goalkeeper at Real. And hopefully we don't see this type of amateur goalkeeping in Denmark next month.

Another thread turned to a typical anti-Oly , anti-Pao debate. It has become irritatingly boring some eons ago. Solution : Oly fans, ignore Pao trolls. Dont's answer to them (ok, I do it from time to time but, honestly, I try to refrain most of the times). Trolls die when they are ignored. This is the same thing Pao fans can do in their own forums; ignore Oly trolls.

Anyway, thanks to the non-Oly fans for the optimistic doses but I still think we are out of any hope to advance in the second round. The only thing we could fight is for a 3rd place. Olympiakos can improve a lot (it's yet too early for expecting full results from our coach) but we won't be a really european team this year (not that we ever were). A european team shouldn't have this stupid mentality of underestimating opponents.

Guest Protathlitis

One word: disgrace

dont even worry about the allothriskoi, especially the vaselines. their club is a joke now

we will still get more points than them like last year. we need to reorganise the defence. Kapsis in. Kostoulas out. maybe even Schurrer for Anatolakis

dont even worry about the allothriskoi, especially the vaselines. their club is a joke now

we will still get more points than them like last year. we need to reorganise the defence. Kapsis in. Kostoulas out. maybe even Schurrer for Anatolakis

so wut if we get more points then Pao

wut the hell it wil be 2 v 1 point

both clubs still will be laughing stocks along with the Greek league

The Greek league needs some serious points

and unless lighting strikes quite a few times its not happenning

I like the way you're thinking about the defense....

Totaly agree with you about Kapsis and Schurrer.

Kapsis is a guy that's going to be solid... Especially w/ Nikopolidis in the back. They work well together. As far as Schurrer, he's solid period. Yeah he's not a 24yr old defender or anything but he's solid with decision making in the back.

Great Point..

so wut if we get more points then Pao

wut the hell it wil be 2 v 1 point

both clubs still will be laughing stocks along with the Greek league

The Greek league needs some serious points

and unless lighting strikes quite a few times its not happenning

Well! It's another day tomorrow and we have now UEFA to look forward to...

Will it get worse or better for Greece???

YIKES :blink: :unsure: :blink: :unsure: :blink: :unsure:

Hey evalagoal I think tomorrow were gonna have an even bigger laugh im actually starting to laugh right now :LOL: so i can prepare for the circus we'll see tomorrow :1eye: the only team i have faith in is Xanthi I have a feeling they will at least tough it out and play with that greek spirit we saw in Euro 2004 go Xanthi give us some joy.......... :gr:

do u guys think Toure would be a good centre back..

i think our back line lacks pace.

i watched the highlights.

the first goal rosenborg scored was stoltidis mistake, the back 4 had moved up to get 3 rosenborg players offside and stoltidis dropped back running goal direction keeping 3 of them on side.

2nd goal was a joke, it was clearly anatolakis's fault, whether or not nikopolidis called out for it, you never let a ball pass you towards the keeper unless you have eyes on him. not your back turned.

last goal was nikopolidis faulty should of stayed closer to his goal.. too far out...

Anyway, thanks to the non-Oly fans for the optimistic doses but I still think we are out of any hope to advance in the second round. The only thing we could fight is for a 3rd place. Olympiakos can improve a lot (it's yet too early for expecting full results from our coach) but we won't be a really european team this year (not that we ever were). A european team shouldn't have this stupid mentality of underestimating opponents.

why shouldnt we for once take these surprising results. i mean, things dont look good at all for us, and the best thing people think could happen is qualifying for the uefa cup. but hey, why not play like a team that has nothing to loose? imo rosenborg went into the match like that. we saw what our nt did. why shouldnt it for once happen with osfp? why shouldnt our team just go down to spain and play like there is no tomorrow and even win? (i know :LOL: ) but why not? lets be optimistic and hope for the "miracles of madrid and lyon".

have a feeling that Andonaki will not start as goalkeeper at Real. And hopefully we don't see this type of amateur goalkeeping in Denmark next month.

that s crap .....HE is a great keeper and has made crazy saves for oly and greece.....as much as i hate oly and him, i think he is good....anyway ffagame tria ki emeis...ola kala pane.............6 goal sinolo exoun fai oi ellinikes omades os tora, ntropi se ollous mas...makari na allaksoun ta pragmata sintoma me nikes se dio vdomades.....as einai kala i aek pou tha bali tria simera....... and by the way good luck against lyon , top three teams in the cl, your best chance is against real but they will be looking to get that bad taste out of their mouth so good luck to both of us cuz god knows we all need it in here.........somehow i feel closer to you oly fans now, maybe cuz of our shitty play and we both ate three this week with more to come(i hope not) anyway o theos voithos............

Nikopolidis is the best keeper around for greece and oly. but i tell you what

I have always dreamed of having a crazy keeper for OLy, like Chilavert

well keep dreaming

cause nobody like him isn't around in soccer at all these dayz

but Olympiakos does have a really good keeper in there youth system

that s crap .....HE is a great keeper and has made crazy saves for oly and greece.....as much as i hate oly and him, i think he is good....anyway ffagame tria ki emeis...ola kala pane.............6 goal sinolo exoun fai oi ellinikes omades os tora, ntropi se ollous mas...makari na allaksoun ta pragmata sintoma me nikes se dio vdomades.....as einai kala i aek pou tha bali tria simera....... and by the way good luck against lyon , top three teams in the cl, your best chance is against real but they will be looking to get that bad taste out of their mouth so good luck to both of us cuz god knows we all need it in here.........somehow i feel closer to you oly fans now, maybe cuz of our shitty play and we both ate three this week with more to come(i hope not) anyway o theos voithos............

nice post.

you know what annoys me very much in greece? no matter if it is pao, osfp, aek or any other team. even i had this attitude after our match. have you read the papers about our two matches? we lost against the supposed weakest teams in our groups. and now not even the greek press believes that our teams will progress anymore! what the f***?!?! how will our players ever believe that they will achieve something? we have to face real and lyon away. pao, has a tough group anyway. SO?! who would have thought that we would win the euro? who would have thought we would beat portugal twice at a big tournament in their country?

why the hell shouldnt osfp and pao be able to turn things around? both have difficult matches ahead to play, but both teams also seem to have the best roster for years now and also good coaches sitting on the bench. why do we always have to send our teams to hell after loosing to "weak" teams. why doesnt anybody in greece believe that our teams could beat some of the bigger teams away? (ok, now you will say osfp never prooved us wrong) there has to be a first time. and somehow i have the feeling that both teams will surprise us in the near future. i just hope i am not wrong.

nice post.

you know what annoys me very much in greece? no matter if it is pao, osfp, aek or any other team. even i had this attitude after our match. have you read the papers about our two matches? we lost against the supposed weakest teams in our groups. and now not even the greek press believes that our teams will progress anymore! what the f***?!?! how will our players ever believe that they will achieve something? we have to face real and lyon away. pao, has a tough group anyway. SO?! who would have thought that we would win the euro? who would have thought we would beat portugal twice at a big tournament in their country?

why the hell shouldnt osfp and pao be able to turn things around? both have difficult matches ahead to play, but both teams also seem to have the best roster for years now and also good coaches sitting on the bench. why do we always have to send our teams to hell after loosing to "weak" teams. why doesnt anybody in greece believe that our teams could beat some of the bigger teams away? (ok, now you will say osfp never prooved us wrong) there has to be a first time. and somehow i have the feeling that both teams will surprise us in the near future. i just hope i am not wrong.

nice posts,I tottally agree! :P :P :D :rolleyes:

Nikopolidis is the best keeper around for greece and oly. but i tell you what

I have always dreamed of having a crazy keeper for OLy, like  Chilavert

well keep dreaming

cause nobody like him isn't around in soccer at all these dayz

but Olympiakos does have a really good keeper in there youth system

guys i am 18 and i have a couple of freinds in the neous from olympiakos and pao..... and since the topic has started about keepers..... just remeber in a few years and see where ntougeroglou will be.... ive heard not one not two but many ppl in his surroundings tht he has the ability to become one of greeces best keepers ever.... tht was heard honestly by a kid who plays in the pao erasitexnes...

Archived