Phantis Forums

a warm welcome awaits for konstantinou

slick13

in english:

Konstantinou's Green Mile

Love has turned into hate as the Greek Championship is about ready to open it's doors for yet another dramatic soccer season. Panathinaikos club fans are organizing a very special welcome party for ex-club striker Michalis Konstantinou during the upcoming arch-rival derby between Panathinaikos and Olympiakos at Athens' OAKA stadium. It is said that this welcome party will top the one Panathinaikos fans threw for ex-Panathinaikos keeper Antonis Nikopolidis, while at the same time newly acquired Olympiakos striker Haruna Babagida will be part of the planned "festivities" as well.

According to unconfirmed news sources Panathinaikos fans will have with them around 10,000 Panathinaikos and Olympiakos Konstantinou jerseys which they will burn while Olympiakos enters the OAKA pitch. At the same time, after duplicating a few billion euros (fake of course) they will also burn and throw them up in the air as well.

A CD is already in circulation in the hands of Panathinaikos fans, the same CD that will be played at the OAKA's stadium speakers. It is not known though if it is the same CD that was played at the Antonis Nikopolidis "welcome" party. Meanwhile, Haruna Babagida has become the target of Panathinaikos fans as well and will be honored with a song of his own.

Olympiakos management is aware of the planned festivities and have started Konstantinou's psychological preparation for the derby, which according to reports is currently staying calm.

cant wait should be fun :tup:

are u actually looking forward to see the fans cause the same s%$#! they did last year vs nikopolidis and risk a 2 game fan ban like last year because your stupid management didn't bother signing him or makign an attempt ?

I said it more then once in the other topic

65000 people will forget PAOS management did little to resign him and blame kostadinou

forgive someone for looking for employment elsewhere

forgive someone for looking for employment elsewhere

its ok to look elsewere but to go to our worst enemy is something else.

U guys can have him he only played good last year lets see what he does for osfp

B)

and where will he go play

aigaleo ? atromitos ?

kalithea

u think they have the $$$$ to sign him

Or aek who has no money ?

no euro team took him I would sign too if I was him

I know he broke the loyalty yes and he knows that but PAOS management made no effort to sign him forgive a guy for leaving

PS: hes the 2nd player to leave 2 years in a row and u think that the players are at fault here ?

Panathinaikos fans will have with them around 10,000 Panathinaikos and Olympiakos Konstantinou jerseys which they will burn while Olympiakos enters the OAKA pitch.

Burn Panathinaikos jerseys???? That would be idiotic. I hope the organised fans are NOT going to do something like this and what was written in balla.gr is merely to fabricate a story to create impressions!

Burn Panathinaikos jerseys???? That would be idiotic. I hope the organised fans are NOT going to do something like this and what was written in balla.gr is merely to fabricate a story to create impressions!

this will just add fuel to the fire they will taunt OSFP and the game will turn ugly

i remember during the 3-0 in 2003 and the hostile environment and the s%$#! that was said with both teams owners..players and how it ruined the excitement of the big derby !

how people said that this should never happen again

This sunday will not be different

Archived