Phantis Forums

Xoutos scoring for Inter

What's this I hear? Xoutos scoring the second goal for Inter, and assisting on Solari's first in the match against Leister City on a beautiful back-heel. Maybe he will win a spot in Mancini's entekada with the performances he has shown in pre-season. Karagounis provided the assist for Xoutos goal and played the full ninety. And you guys are saying "screw Xoutos" and "never let him come back." You can't deny talent re paidia, and he is a talent. Screw attitude, and team morale, and m alakies that some of you speak about without a clue of why you speak about it. From team management to the players, we have had very bad team morale and disappointment over the years. It is all about winning, and with talents like Xoutos we could win games in Europe instead the constant disappointment we show in the Champions League every year. Imagine a frontline with Konstadinou and Xoutos with Rivaldo playing right behind them. This would be a devastating combination in the CL and would give teams a go. Reality is though that I don't think Inter will let this TALENT go, so its too bad for us because we could use him. Sollied wants more signings after Iversen, and I say why not bring Karagouni over to the Limani, but is Inter willing on letting him go over on a loan. We'll see as the transfer deadline approaches what Kokkali conjures up. ;)

xoutos is a good striker but when he was playing for osfp he caused a lot of problems and many times his father would cause problems by talking to the press about stupid matters.i don t think bringing him back would benefit our team.

I'm with the those who don't want him back. If he is making progress in Italy then good for him and maybe he can force his way into the National side (we all know that we need a proven striker right now), but for him to return back to Thrylos is backwards for both club and player.

Some are saying that he should be brought back for reasons of depth in Europe etc. Who's to say that he would want to be a squad player anyway? He might prefer to sit on the bench at Inter rather than at Karaiskaki. He played against Leceister City and scored one and laid the other on so he may get some playing time for them this season.

I think most Thrylos fans wish him well, but not for us. He has been there and it proved more trouble than it was worth if you look at the output of his time spent at Renti.

Re Vasilaki, ti anoito paidie eisai re file. Just like the rest it seems you possess a reading problem, and second you seem to possess much ignorance for the game. So its no sense any more responding to a bunch of close minded Xerokefaloi, because it seems you guys dont like to read entire posts. Check into a reading clinic already for God's sake. :LOL:

Anyways, something for the true Greek soccer fans in here. Inter beat Crystal Palace 2-0 with Karagouni (replacing Cambiasso in the 56th) scoring a cracker of a goal in the 67th. Xouto replaced Adriano in the 56th and had a decent outing. ;)

Archived