Phantis Forums

I would not hold my breath about MEGA Cosmos showing any of the games abroad. Unless they really spring a suprise, I don't see this happening. Would be nice if they did though. Time will tell.

Notice that they don't have rights to the home games, as the individual teams have the option to sell those rights to anybody they want.

This could be good news for Greeks living abroad. Mega Cosmos could broadcast some of the UEFA Cup games like they did some time ago.

Ok ok! It was just a wishfull thinking! Don't shoot me!

Guest gastone_1978

If every one of us living outside Greece were to call Mega Cosmos and start bitching I am afraid we would never reach a line to speak to them. They would be kept busy for months!

I suppose "omorfos cosmos to prwi" (does anybody watch that show I wonder) is a more popular show than any football competition according to them. :LOL:

I am really curious to know what is the criteria that they hire their TV program managers with. :blink:

I suppose we need more drastic auctions against them. Maybe organize some Group trips to their central offices where we can protest? We will need quite a few tons of yogurt with us. I suppose their building needs a second hand and after the protest we may as well call their offices the "new" White House.

Show some FOOTBALL you Mega Cosmos freaks, God will judge you one day! :angry:

Man nobody cares for that? lol

So what did we learn today folks?: We need GREEK STREAMERS!! :)

the solution for us to watch games from greece in the US is simple.

we need people to stream from greece. that is it. the technology is currently available and with minimal effort we can be up and running!!!! we just need the streamers.

I am going to greece next week hopefully i'll be able to find someone to stream but directly i do not know anyone that would be capable of it :(

Guest gastone_1978

the solution for us to watch games from greece in the US is simple.

we need people to stream from greece. that is it. the technology is currently available and with minimal effort we can be up and running!!!! we just need the streamers.

I am going to greece next week hopefully i'll be able to find someone to stream but directly i do not know anyone that would be capable of it :(

-Go get them man! :)

-Spiro overall we r screwed for good if that's the case. Am I right?

-Ziaka my man, copyright issues is an important factor you r right. I have also thought of that, but we all know that they could overcome all these barriers if they place some more money on the table and INVEST. I guess those losers see no profit from the 20,000,000 greeks of diaspora. I am sorry that I am so offensive on them, but I can't help it. I really hope they read my words.

gastone you are right. The problem is financial. I am sure if MEGA wanted to show the games they would have to purchase the rights. Something that I don't see happening considering that they have not done so in the past. For that they deserve all the criticism they deserve. And not only MEGA, ERT and Antenna as well.

Archived