Phantis Forums

Anorthosis - Trabzonspor?

Irlandos

Huge win but the biggest win was a lot of years ago when we were still semiprofessionals, Omonoia VS Ajax 4-0.  If you read Ajax history is their biggest loss in European games.  :D

Come on UEFA.. Besiktas for OMONOIA!!

:P

Yes it was a big win but put it into context. Tell everyone the 1st leg score!
11-0

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the ###### is that meaning?  :angry: you have a problem with USA? what the hell does a pontios know about USA or anything rather :LOL:  ...

watch youll see in shock and probably tears when you see your "pontiaka paliakarakia " like Yilmaz and Tekke (TURKS not Pontioi) get scored on and lose the game. Anorthosis is gonna take the first leg 3-1 and Trabzon will be unlucky to win 1-0 and say bye bye....even if Trabzon go through PAO will draw them and then your turkish friends are really F***ed...

and i would love to hear what you have to say when your "people" are having banners written in Turkish, waiving Turkish flags and the fake flag of "north cyprus" and chanting anti greek things. Youll see it. You know you will.  Weve saw it last year in Inonu stadium. We saw it in Xalkidona in Sukru Saracoglu as well... i

drakos what the hell man, are you a profit or something? :P :P

You should predict some more games for us, we wil make a lot of money betting

• 2 weeks later...

It was a football accident.This is the reason we love football sometimes little teams can beat the big ones.Even Anarthosi players didnt belive to eleminate us.But as i said this is football and there can be surprizes like that.But iam waiting for a revenge i hope Besiktas or Galatasaray will play with them in Uefa Cup.

Friends youre talking about genocide.it is not about football.And there is no genocide made to Pontians nor the Armanians.You can search the Ottoman archives.My origin is from Trabzon mother land is Gumushane.There were Greeks and Turks were living as brothers.But Turkish and Greek goverment made an agreement and exchance the population.How can you say it a genocide if you say it genocide you re both blaiming Greek and Turkish goverments.As a book of Nikos Kazancakis the people of Blacksea didnt blaim the Turks they blaimed the big powers who wanted to exchance them.As a result football is football not the poltics.Forza Trabzonspor!

.And there is no genocide made to Pontians nor the Armanians.

yeah sure nor was there a holocaust........ :tdown: thats complete lies and you know it.

Anorthosis beat Trabzonspor and deserved to go through. Anorthosis is a better organized team, not skilled players but they work better together....Trapezounta is just Fatih Tekke

i dont want to insist on political argument.We accept that Anorthosi players fought for the round. but it was an unacceptable result for us and we still didn't return to our normal position.That night i didnt sleep of angry.Because we were waiting for CL for 2 years.Last year we won in Kiev Dinamo Kiev but lost 2-0 in Trabzon.It was shock for us.And we all thought that is the worst time for us until that Anorthosi Match.Trabzonspor lost the match at the time they(our Board) started to talk about Rangers match.As a result sometimes surprises happens in football thiat is the taste of it.And this time we taste the bad taste.

Guest Protathlitis

But Turkish and Greek goverment made an agreement and exchance the population.How can you say it a genocide if you say it genocide you re both blaiming Greek and Turkish goverments.

The Pontic genocide does not refer to the exchange of population itself

as for denying the armenian genocide :tdown:

www.ermenisorunu.gen.tr

please dont tell me u beleive that garbage......

just because u are turkish patriot doesnt mean u have to beleive that crap and that the turk governments have been angels.....cuz we know thats bullshit.

many governments do things their citizens arent proud of.....but they still admit that they happen...look at germany, usa..... like turkey they have a great people but there government in history has done sick things.....

The real bullshit is believe a genocide just hating the Turks. idont want to speak about it. Because it is a football forum.And i am a Turkish patriot.But my love of my country not includes hating any nations.you believe We killed 1,5 million Armanians.for the archives the Armanian population was 1,5 so we killed all of them.McCharty American histographer says '' genocide is a huge lie so Turks kiled an Armenian 2 times'' the link i gave you is English.just look at it.Then blaim us.Most of Armanians know there wasnt genocide.They say diaspora needs genocide lie for being a nation.And other lie we did pontian genocide.With whom? We didnT even had a army.The agreemnt Turkish goverment made with Greek goverment was unfair. i accept.The people didnt want to leave their lands.But it is not enough to say genocide.Our nation is not a genocider.Genocide is a humanity problem.As a result i am so sorry for talking about things which are not about football.But i used my right toanswer a blaiming.There were 200 million Indian in America where are they?Who is genocider?

Guest Protathlitis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_genocide

what the ###### are you talking about you had NO army. you were 70,000,000 people without an army?

the evidence is there to see. there are pictures with turks posing next to de-capitated heads and piles of bodies similar to the holocaust

the unfortunate thing is that these event are the main thing turkish history will be remembered for

70 Million !!!!in 1919 while we were invaded.Bravo. i have nothing to say.We re still 70 million friend since 1900.s we had Kuva-i miliiye warriors.Not an organized army.The pontian genocide day is 19 may 1919 istanbul is invaded.And no army.it is not a day of genocide it is the day Ataturk came to Samsun.this are the last things about this topic i will not say another thing.And last dont use rude words you cant know rude things like me.Believe what you want.i believe you even didnt look at the link i gave. you only show an evidence to me.

The real bullshit is believe a genocide just hating the Turks. idont want to speak about it. Because it is a football forum.And i am a Turkish patriot.But my love of my country not includes hating any nations.you believe We killed 1,5 million Armanians.for the archives the Armanian population was 1,5 so we killed all of them.McCharty American histographer says '' genocide is a huge lie so Turks kiled an Armenian 2 times'' the link i gave you is English.just look at it.Then blaim us.Most of Armanians know there wasnt genocide.They say diaspora needs genocide lie for being a nation.And other lie we did pontian genocide.With whom? We didnT even had a army.The agreemnt Turkish goverment made with Greek goverment was unfair. i accept.The people didnt want to leave their lands.But it is not enough to say genocide.Our nation is not a genocider.Genocide is a humanity problem.As a result i am so sorry for talking about things which are not about football.But i used my right toanswer a blaiming.There were 200 million Indian in America where are they?Who is genocider?

we dont hate turks. just that your governmetn is among the all time sickest with germany, america, russia, spain.... its nothing to do with pop exchange..that was later....

btw as for the native americans:

the overwhelming majority died of disease that was broughtover from europe. locals had no resistance to it because it never existed in america before.

we dont hate turks. just that your governmetn is among the all time sickest with germany, america, russia, spain.... its nothing to do with pop exchange..that was later....

btw as for the native americans:

the overwhelming majority died of disease that was broughtover from europe. locals had no resistance to it because it never existed in america before.

what disease?

the aliens from europe killed the natives with guns and cannons!

if anyone say otherwise then u have been hypnotized

As Anorthosis v. Trabzonspor was played and this thread is getting political, I will do the honours and close it.

If anyone wishes to discuss Greek - Turkish relations in general, Cyprus in specific or any other non-sports-related matter, you are all welcome to do so in the Community forums, provided, of course, you keep the conversation in a civilised manner. :)

Archived