Phantis Forums

Greece-Ukraine on line!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I click on preference it says this:

Port (0 is auto): 0

Application to open .asf stream: C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe

Application to open .rm stream: C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe

"Open player manually" box is unchecked.

Original AEK,

What's "mms address" and where would I find it ?

Its the address you can put into your browser and it automatically opens up the video you are watching.....i belive you have to click the channel again to get that when you first open up Sportitalia

IF that makes any sense

guys i think the problem may be something with service pack 2 for windows and it not allowing too many "tcp" something or other for security purposes

im not too computer savvy but i was researching and tcp port??? something kept being discussed does anybody know about tcp,,,...

OriginalAEK,

When I click on sportitalia channel, I get a little box (disapears after few secs) that says this:

"Please use Windows Media Player v9.0 or upper to open http://127.0.0.1:6789/.asf if no player ops up"

Is that the mms ?

Yes but it's not working...that might be just to solve any problems with your player....but that is what it looks like....

Guys I hope everything works out and you get to watch the game on line.

Don't forget that if you live in a major metropolitasn area there is a chance a local establishment might be carrying the game. I for one am heading out to Chasers in Niles, Illinois to catch the game.

Archived