Phantis Forums

Greece-Ukraine on line!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like some people cannot understand what is happening in here.

How much effort a few individuals are making so others can benefit from it. I think people are taking others for granded and instead of saying "thank you" they are cursing them out!

I already know a few guys that will stop posting any links they will be finding and they will stop posting all together due to lack of appreciation in here. I am seriously thinking of doing so myself.

Nobody is making any money by finding and/or posting any links in here (although members have already created their own web sites with links and they could easily charge money to give access to them). Nobody is doing this for fame either. We (myself included) are spending lots of hours to find a way to watch our favorite teams on line, simply because we don't have alternate solutions that others in here may have. We make these ways public so we can help people that they are in the same with us situation. If sometimes we don't reveal all of our links that is only because we are absolutely certain that the link won't hold too many simultaneous viewers.

I work 14 hours a day during the summer (this is the reason I post only late at night or very early in the morning) and when I get home I try to find answers to people's questions. I get lots of PMs, full of them.

So, instead of some appreciation, we get bitching in return. And I am not pointing to anyone in particular. I remember during the GEO-GRE game, when the link was too weak to hold any more viewers and I didn't give it to every Dick and Harry, people were PMing me cursing my mother, my sister, my wife, my dog and my house. Guys with no posts in the forum who just showed up and wanted to be served first were telling me "poso mala kas kai obnoxious eimai" kai "pos tha mou gamis oun to spiti an den tous doso to link". Needles to say I was frightened to death so I posted the link to every local newspaper in town! And I wouldn't care if it was just one time posters, but they were very active members too.

We feel that we are bothering some individuals. We are here as a large community of Greek friends around the world. Nobody wants to make enemies and certainly there is no reason for that.

So I think it's time for me to get of the train. People that are departing with me already know how and where we can meet to help each other.

Gentlemen, it has been a priviledge knowing you, sharing good and bad sport moments with you. The level of these forums was really high untill a few weeks ago. Too bad moderators of this site cannot ban really low-class members.

pedia...to mega channel lai tha to dixi, the link is free on some_site.com, not sure if its the satellite or direct feed from greece

Greekguy5786,

Don't even waster your time with some_site.com. The channel on that site is MegaCosmos which is the Mega channel for US/Canada.

Guest GreekSoussou

Spiro you and Ziaka are the backbone of this community. Without you NOBODY would be able to watch the games. So dont let soemthing like that bother you.

But anyway this Wednesday 2-0 Greece

SIKOSETO

Guest gastone_1978

I have already expressed my opinion about the same issue, like Spiro has. Thank God people have not threatened my life yet. Gee man!! I ddin't know about that!!!

And you r still in here? Man you should be called a hero:).

Anyway, It was a pleasure meeting you all, and for those who I have failed in their minds I apologize. Therefore, I will follow the same train that Spiro talked about. This community doesn't need me and obviously I do not need having any threats ruining my peace when all I am trying to do is help. I never wanted to be a Messiah afterall

For those who already have my contact details I won't say goodbye ofcourse, since they know how to reach me.

To all the rest I wish you best luck.

P.S. Yeah after all that has already been discussed about FTAFIC, yeah go spend your money on some_site:)... Oh wait no don't do that, cos then we will be blamed of you doing that again after warning you for the 999th time:). Oh wel lwe will be blamed of that anyway, so who cares right?

Goodbye Everyone:)

Spiro/Gastone_1978

Guys,

Don't take these email threats to seriously. Stick around discuss soccer, have some laughs and just leave out the 'game coverage on the internet' out of the discussion.

Put up a post showing them how to do a search in google. Get them to go somewhere basic like www.satfootball.com. From there they can learn to do a search on tv channels.

But then again I am not in your shoes, so it is easier said than done.

Exocet,

As I said: I was frightened to death so I posted the link to every local newspaper in town!

In pure Greek? "Tous egrapsa sta arx idia mou"!

It's the ingratitude I can't forgive. Nothing else.

Spiro,

I can understand that you were frightened to death, but also keep in mind is that I highly doubt someone will try to track you down. You can always get a new alias from Phantis. You can also try to put a spin on the situation. Turn the tables on them. You could have perhaps replied "hey thanks for the email, this has everything that I need to submit as evidence in a court of law, keep up the good work".

I am just trying to cheer you up and not to feel so frightened.

Take it easy!

To sportitalia 8a to deijei opws fainetai sto

http://64.77.87.5/sport/FT_WC06.html

Omws to sportitalia sto drosero ruaki ;-) den douleuei

toulaxiston auth th stigmh.

Den 3erw ti ftaiei alla exei quality 0.39%...

Den bgainei eikona. Mono to Sabbato apogema-bradaki douleue,

kai ligo Kuriakh apogema alla me polles diakopes.

Diafora alla kanalia (CCTV kinezika, ESPN, ...) douleuoun mia xara.

Amfiballw an ftaiei mono h upload dunatothta twn users.

Prepei na uparxei kai kati allo pou paizei rolo, opws eipe o MikeS.

Gia tous kainourgious pou rwtane gia to some_site:

Mh dinetai lefta kai ta xanete adika.

Diabaste ta prohgoumena mhnumata.

spiro & gastone_1978,

It is my hope that you change your minds about not posting on this site anymore.

If it means anything coming from me, I would like to say that your contributions to the forums in general and to the TV Radio and Media section in particular were always full of great information, and of great help. Not only to me, but I am sure to many others here at Phantis. I for one greatly appreciate your efforts that you have offered with your posts in these forums. I hope that the actions of few ungrateful individuals, who hide behid the anonymity of the internet, does not mean that you will stop posting here. I for one will definitively miss your posts. I hope you will change your mind and keep posting here, but in the event that you do not, I would like to take this opportunity to express my thanks for your contributions to the forums in the past.

forums, chat rooms, message boards, peer 2 peer networks and so on need the users to work together, i am sure that people who are not polite in this forum, are in other forums where they talk with non greeks.....instead of being thankful to each other trogomaste.....how typical for us the Greeks.

As for spyro and gastone_1978, i would sugest to take few games off and then everyone will apriciate you.....kade to sa timoria gia ta mikra pedakia.

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

afou oloi enai gia ton idio logo edo, giati anti na tsakonomaste den mporoume na diafonoume?

akomi merika kanalia, den deixnoun tin ethiki alla gia na ta xeroume gia to mellon

http://tv.net9.org/ , prepei na katevasete to fedian.exe kai meta apo ta link tou site vlepete to kanali pou thelete. CCTV-5, ESPN, StarSports, BTV-6, CCTV- news, Phoenix information, CNN, HBO, Pho nix movie, East wind 鍗, 鍗 movie.

gia tis metafraseis apo ta kinezika fadsia kai http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr simple kinezika se aglika.

Chillout Guys!!!

Eimai kainourgios sto Phantis kai diabazw to forum edw kai 2 meres kai einai psilo kwmwdia..Siga min pate kai sta dikastiria chiefsss...Oso gia tis apeiles oloi kseroume oti oloi tous einai kotes...THA MAS KLASOUN apo ta 3 to makrutero!!!

Anywayz ama brw kana kalw link tha to kanw publish...PEACE OUT

Hello guys!

Here's a list of TV stastions showing the game live. Surely it's not complete and I'll keep trying to find a way to find the links for streams.

SuperSport 6 SA

PW Sport Portal 6

Alfa TV

MEGA Channel

Sport Italia

As to the unbelievable happenings in this forum the past days and weeks: it's a shame!

Spiro and gastone 1978 you and others have done a great job in here which I appreciate very much as i already posted above. Thanks to you for that. We will miss your efforts and contributions in this forum and of course I hope you'll not stop posting here. But it's well understanable if you turn your back on this forum. Still I would like to ask you to consider posting here in future. As you read in the last postings there are many guys here who appreciate your contributions very much and who will miss your virtual company. After all this forum is not full of jerks but of thankful guys as well - just like everywhere.

And now lets keep on digging the net!

A question.

I have managed to intal CoolStreaming and it works fine.

However, tomorrow are they going to show only the Greek game

or they are going to have more games in parallel, so we'll watch

some of our game and some other games as well.

Panos

Spiro/Gastone_1978

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you faced on this board and I completely understand your positions. However I echo Ziaka's comments and hope that you do not abandon the board completely. Many of us vlaue your comments and opinions highly.

Take care.

dont be afraid of any shiiters from the web! most people threatening on the web are just nerds and stuff like that!

the think they are big and smart behind their pc but truth is that they are just teenagers who think they are badboys <_<

dont worry about them :D :P

another thing is i was the first to say that fta fix was a con-site but u did not believe me and i posted it several times also posting his dumb answer e-mails.

saying that i would get a free 3 days pass but in the end all i was asking for was a refound a total refound.

guys what has been going on on this thread the last couple of days has been a disgrace! Us greeks on saturday worked great together to bring the game to every one to watch but you know what seeing whats happening in this thread and how one greek pokes the eyes out of another greek is disgraceful...instead of trying to support the ethniki this wednesday, a game which if we dont win our chances of qualifying become smalll. this proves that greeks dont need others to ###### stuff up we are quite capable of ###### stuff up our selves!!! i have one thing to say... the game is hours away and we have nothing to show for it... so lets work together and stop bitching at one another, put our differences aside and see if we can watch this match

To programma tou sportitalia bghke kai sto web site

http://www.sportitalia.com/home/pages/spi/...85_sitspi.shtml

kai epibebaiwnei oti 8a deijoun to mats.

Osoi kai oses exoun upload speed >= 256kbps prepei na mpoune sto drosero ruaki

nwris (toulaxiston 2-3 wres prin) na sta8eropoihsoun to diktuo.

Meta apo mas exei ki alla paixnidia Colombia-Ecuador, Bielorussia-Scozia, Cile-Venezuela kai Argentina-Brasile.

Oi wres einai GMT kai Italias, opote einai mallon zwntano, `h to polu me mikrh diafora wras.

Alla ekei pou metraei einai na mpoune kamia 400aria atoma me upload speed >= 256kbps 2-3 wres PRIN to paixnidi.

An kserete kapoious pou exoun kalo upload speed kai den endiaferontai gia to paixnidi,

zhthste tous na mpoune sto drosero ruaki, na xtuphsoun to sportitalia, na arxisei

to buffering, kai meta as kleisoun ton wmp, alla pros 8eou, mhn kleisoun to para8uro tou ruakiou. Mporoune etsi na kanoun thn doueleia tous hsuxa ston upologisth xwris

na epirreazontai apo to ruaki.

Kalh mas tuxh.

Spiro and Gastone i really hope you do not leave the site. Both of your posts have been more informative then anyone else's in this site. Moderators I believe something should be done to keep these guys on the site. I believe that anyone who criticized them either through a pm or posted directly in the chatroom should be banned, especially if they threatened them physically they should be immediatly banned from the site. Maybe if Gastone and Spiro feel that they are supported by the moderators they will reconsider their decision.

Archived