Phantis Forums

pao still the best greek side

slick13

-Did you get a chance to see what kind of players you buy? I don't know how good they are going to be for you but I remember last year in the Eufa cup you did quite amazing collcting 0 points from teams like Armenia something... of Germany's 2nd division (0-2) in Oaka.

Aek sold those games, Aek were total favourites in most of those games and lost 5-1 (when they were leading) and crap scores like that, im suprised officials only picked up on panionios.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you talking about ???

I saw those games and Aek was more than serius to win. They actually in the 5-1 loss started full thortle while they could score at least 2 more goals in the first 5 minutes of the game. As soon as the other team realised that they were facing a bunch of loosers like Kostinidis and krasas they demolished Aek to a degree that their coach was laughing his ass off like Marchelo Lipi of Giouventus when they beat Olimpiako 7-0.

They sold the games like they had the good team to win against anybody or like all the other teams would pay Aek money to do good in the Euefa ###### cup...

Archived