Phantis Forums

FIFA Confederations Cup

Here is a good website that shows which channels will show the game in your LOCAL area... Note that galavision, telefutura,univision do NOT show the same program throughout the USA.. in my local area no one is able to watch the Greece / Brazil game live... not with digital cable or with dishnetwork or with directtv :(

http://www.soccer.com/channels/tv.php

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have Dishnetwork? don't worry about galavision, Only Telefutura is showing the match. The game should be at 2:30 on channel 830 which is telefutura on dishnetwork. Go to dishnetwork.com for those listings.From my understanding there is only two telefutura stations on dish channel 830 and 831 if you get either channel you should be able to watch the game. 11:30 pacific time 2:30 Eastern time.

i dont have dishnetwork.... but im telling you even dishnetwork in this area isnt showing the game live on those channels.. my father has dish at home and its not listed through the tv guide on the tv on any of the channels

same for digital cable here in my area

I would never trust the online tv guide this is a satelite we are talking about. Channel 830 and 831 should be the same everywhere I don't think I can be wrong but I guess you never know. What time is it there now?

Dimitri right now you should be able to watch japanvs. Mexico on Univision check channels 827 and channel 828.

Zorbas,

Yeah, I am watching japan and mexico right now... but it showed in the TV listing that this game was going to be on. It doesnt show that for Greece vs Brazil on Telefutura.. and it didnt show the argentina game yesterday like the webpage shows.. it was showing something else

can someone tell me what the channel abreviation is for Telefutura? I am thinking this channel I have here is not Telefutura. The abreviation for it is TELE, and the symbol on the screen while watching the channel is a large "T" with a line going down the middle of it

can anyone confirm if this is in fact the channel or not??

Guest daveni1979

Could someone plz tell me a link so i can watch the mexico v japan match? I know its nearly over but, id like to see the end of it. I cant get coolstreaming to work. And another site i use www.calciolibero.com i cant get the match either. Im in uk and its not on satellite here, just the later games.

Ela re Dimitri, the symbol for telefutura is at the bottom right of the screen. It is a triange, with a smaller trianlgle inside of it. The smaller triangle is 1/3 rotated inside the bigger triangle, both having somewhat "round" edges not rough points like a regular triangle. Check your local listings also, (not cable or dish, just regular) Here in Chicago it is on regular tv.

Greece VS Brazil Live @ 2:45 PM see all the games for teh confederation cup @ Game Lived Click Here

To Untouch: Please contact the administrators if you wish to promote your site/services... Since you are asking for money in return from any and all of our members, we see it as appropriate to terminate your free promotions. ---- The Administrator

:tup:

dimitriGR, your channel with large T logo could be Telemundo, which is a different channel. I think the abbreviation for Telefutura on Dishnetwork is TFRA.

The Brazil - Greece game was on Dishnetwork channel 830 live. Here in Chicago it was also on ch. 60.

Guest GreekSoussou

^ Oh yea. In the heat of the moment I completely forgot, but I ended up finding the channel at home. :rolleyes:

i managed to see brazil greece from telefutura,not galavision like you guys said but now i have a problem because i can seem to find galavision anywere, also some games are also broadcasting at the same time at foxsports world or FSC but they say nothing about the game tomorow.Can someone help me,i live in florida and i try to get some info from galavision website but i can t understand spanish.please some help?thank you very much. :gr:

Archived