Phantis Forums

PAOK - PAO

This is what I wrote before we played Ergotelis:

In my opinion Pao shouldn't worry about the offence as much on this day. Ergotelis defence is really weak. The problem is that Ergotelis can score with very fast counerattacks and the way Malezani is putting the team with the midfield been guarded only by Basina and Gonzales I suspect problems. I would put in Wooter's place not an offencive minded player , but somebody that can help take over the Midfield. We are playing an away game with a team that is starving for points and a huge stadium that will be filled with anti-pao funs. Marich in my opinion would be able to give a hand in the midfield, especially helping out Basina.

Now with the game against Paok finished I think I was right. Malezani is mistaken to leave the midfield so much vunerable. It is very stupid of him to leave Gonzales and Basina alone in the center and empesising the Offence with 3 attackers. In my opinion if for ex: Marich was playing instead of any of the 3 attackers we would have won the center. Marich would help out Basina in the defensive roles and Gonzales would not have to Run 30 Killometers today back and forth from defence to offence. Malezani gave the same role to Gonzales in most of his games and it is quite obvius that the Argentinian runs out of Gas when he is in the offence.

I would tell Gonzales stay behind the 2 attackers and wait to either feed the attackers with smart passes or even try to shoot from distanse whenever possible. Gonzales is a very good offensive player and we are wasting his capabilities for the sake of having an extra attacker.

For me Malezanis experiment with 3 attackers today was very wrong because Paok is not Halkidona nor Ergotelis.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lets not forget OSFP is playin Iraklara in Kaftatzogleio......its not that much easier than AEK in empty leoforo! Iraklis are on the rise!

ira fans will fill up the stadium and ofcourse ira will win again like they did in the cup 1-0

What happened to Munch after the game, he was bleeding all over his face

hitting his head against the goalpost because of missed chances? ;)

seriously what happened to him? i heard about that too in the radio.

its going to get very exciting in the last two rounds.

The Athens club almost restored its lead in the 72nd when Papadopoulos' diving header was stopped by the crossbar. Panathinaikos' Yiannis Goumas also hit the post in the 90th.

unlucky???

also if u take a look at Paoks goal, what the hell was the wall doing?? parting away as the ball came straight to salps feet? unlucky?

WE'RE STILL FIRST PLACE RE VLAKA, WE'RE THE CHAMPS AGAIN, NOW GO HOME AND CRY ABOUT IT. YOU ARE THE LOSERS

what happen?,you feel kind of nervous?,aek is coming next week and osfp only one point behind you???????thank god you guys got 1 point otherwise you would be the one crying :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

what do you say about your XASOGOLHDES?????

2 dokaria, one of them in the last minute!!!LOSERS!!!!!

koita pioi milane oi No1 xasogoalides in the world (Okkas power)....... fenete poso kala gnorizeis apo podosfairo......

CRAZY I CAN SEE UR COMPLEX WRITING IN OUR FORUM LOL,,,AFTERALL,,,UR CHANCES IN THE LEAGUE,, ARE OUT OF YOUR HANDS,,IREGARDLESS IF U WIN UR NET 2 GAMES...ON THE OTHER HAND PAOS PROTATHLIMAS CHANCES ARE IN THEIR HANDS,,,,SO U BETTER GO BACK TO CHURCH AND PRAY

PAO need major signinsg next year guys lets face it if we are to do well in europe.

2 major european signings I believe is needed for the team to regain some of its past years of european prestigousnes. Maybe losing the title might bring these signinsg in. But as long as Olympiakso dotn F***en win im happy.

Two major players with the squad they have and add lagos in the mix creates a great squad with greta yougn potential players and already established stars.

PAO need major signinsg next year guys lets face it if we are to do well in europe.

2 major european signings I believe is needed for the team to regain some of its past years of european prestigousnes. Maybe losing the title might bring these signinsg in. But as long as Olympiakso dotn F***en win im happy.

Two major players with the squad they have and add lagos in the mix creates a great squad with greta yougn potential players and already established stars.

Europe ???

don't u have to take care of AEK first

i mean if u want Uefa cup that is fine with me

but if u blow big time v AEK

there will be no C.L. for Pao thats for sure

plus Vardiogiannis would never buy a high priced player

let alone 2 so keep dreaming

the Championship will find its way home

Apo pou vrikan to tharos oi gauroi na milisoun...

PAO controls it own destiny - we win next two games we win the title

not to mention Iraklis away will not be a pushover!!!! :box:

and lets not forget the points taken away and than given back as a gift! without that you wouldnt even be in contention for Champions League

Apo pou vrikan to tharos oi gauroi na milisoun...

PAO controls it own destiny - we win next two games we win the title

not to mention Iraklis away will not be a pushover!!!! :box:

and lets not forget the points taken away and than given back as a gift! without that you wouldnt even be in contention for Champions League

akoma sta points ehis mini esi?

oh boy!

Fair result. PAOK dominated 1st half. PAo the 2nd, missing some classic chances (2 posts), but don't forget PAOK could have also gone ahead in 2nd half if Giasemi scissor kick went in. Briakos was way pro-PAO in the game. Kotsios could have easily been sent off with 2 yellow cards, and Gonzales should received direct red when he kicked Spasic in the groin way after the play. This infuriated PAOK fans who started throwing stuff on the field, one of which hit Munch.

BTW pappou PAOK - PAO 0-3 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

CRAZY I CAN SEE UR COMPLEX WRITING IN OUR FORUM LOL,,,AFTERALL,,,UR CHANCES IN THE LEAGUE,, ARE OUT OF YOUR HANDS,,IREGARDLESS IF U WIN UR NET 2 GAMES...ON THE OTHER HAND PAOS PROTATHLIMAS CHANCES ARE IN THEIR HANDS,,,,SO U BETTER GO BACK TO CHURCH AND PRAY

like you guys never wright in ours??????????i just had some fun since many of you were talking about a 3-0 win against paok and that didn t happen.i don t need to go to church and pray about my team.why don t you go? maybe you guys will win ofi that way and become champions. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Fair result. PAOK dominated 1st half. PAo the 2nd, missing some classic chances (2 posts), but don't forget PAOK could have also gone ahead in 2nd half if Giasemi scissor kick went in. Briakos was way pro-PAO in the game. Kotsios could have easily been sent off with 2 yellow cards, and Gonzales should received direct red when he kicked Spasic in the groin way after the play. This infuriated PAOK fans who started throwing stuff on the field, one of which hit Munch.

BTW pappou PAOK - PAO 0-3     

I admit Eki should of been sent off but at the same time when Spasic broke down the right and ran towards goal in the last minute my reaction was for someone to bring him down otherwise this could result in a goal.

Again - i thought PAOK never really dominated, but neither did we, first half boring and the only reason you scored bc defence went to sleep in a set piece.

Kotsios had a bad game

Ziaka who is the winger from Nigeria on PAOKs team, right winger - he did well, quick and always had space and time

and..

HOW GOOD WAS MARIO'S SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

:nw:

His name is Feutchine and he is from Cameroon. He's been at PAOK for few years and he came to us from PAS Giannina. He was used mostly on defense in the past, but this season he was moved up to offense and he has performed very well.

and..

HOW GOOD WAS MARIO'S SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

:nw:

hes a genius, best save of the season!!! a quality goalie, im so glad we sold Chalkias. krima about the goal he conceded, couldnt really do much
will he solve Pao's newest problem

Lyberopoulos ???????????????????????

Archived