Phantis Forums

PAOK - PAO

Wooter gets the start in front of Gkekas hopefully this lad will work his ass off and the rest of the boys will dismantle Paok in Toumba.. If we score early the game will be finished Paok;s defence is brutal...Gonzo has to continue his good playing and basinas should just stick to defending and we should be okay...I see Pap having a big game as well....

Mihalaki eisai trella!! 8th game winner....

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my question is

WHY ARE WE WASTING TIME RESIGNING KONSTANTINIDIS and looking for players

when KARAGKOUNIS is being linked to the Gays and AEK!!!! why dont we make a move for this guy hes exactly what we need!!!!!!!!!!!!

mod please move to transfers topic there was a mistake here.....

Can you imagine how awesome would that be if he would return next to Gonzales and Basina. :nw:
man... having karagounis back in the side will bring a certain flare we had during 2000-2002 in europe. It would make my decade if Karagounis came bck to the team he loves

Latest odds:

PAOK: 7/2

Draw: 11/5

PAO: 13/20

Somethings fishy, why have the bookies got pao at such high favourites??? I was being optimistic but clear odds-on??? hmmmm...

some stats:

http://content.gamebookers.co.uk/infoworld...s_1069_900.html

the game is being played in Toumba the fans will be intimidating and the team will use it to there benefit

Paok beat Pao

Latest odds:

PAOK: 7/2

Draw: 11/5

PAO: 13/20

Somethings fishy, why have the bookies got pao at such high favourites??? I was being optimistic but clear odds-on??? hmmmm...

some stats:

http://content.gamebookers.co.uk/infoworld...s_1069_900.html

the game is being played in Toumba the fans will be intimidating and the team will use it to there benefit

Paok beat Pao

ur dreaming re how about u pray Kerkyra dont knock u out as it seems Dusan has underestimated them :whistle:

well... overall i think its a fair score so far. Pretty boring match to be honest. Im loving our counter-attack at the mo, its workin quite well. But i think the system has to change in this half if we want to win.

Btw, is Kostandinou the laziest player in the world??? he dosen't do anything!!! I mean im cypriot and should be defending his lazy ass... but plz Kos, wake up a bit

Our wings need more attention - were getting done on the left hand side by that nigerian player of paok (forgot his name) his got alot of time to whip in a cross - i think Malezani will address this now at half time bc he took note of it at one stage when we that player had so much space!!

i also think vyntra should play instead of bides just to be more secure on that right side - plus bides hasnt done anything!

nice goal pap - good work by gkekas to get the ball and nice pass

mihalis needs to be more involved and we need more ball winners in the middle of the park - other than eki who once again is doing a good job and silencing his critics from earlier this season (myself included - im happy to be silenced though :nw: )

Pame mwre arrwsteia!!!!!!!1

:nw: :gr: :box: :box:

I think we can win this if we are just more careful and winning alot more 50-50 balls!

I thought the title game was today.... I think I was right. Had we won it, it'd be over by now... still, we are in control, which means that we're better off than the other 2 chasing us.

Of course, next week, AEK will play for the champions league spot, but we should win that game if we played like against gavroi.

One more thing, don't bet that gavroi will win away against IRaklis....

Anyway, I'm disappointed that we could have won today, but I believe that we'll take the title this year.

PS>I don't think Melitzana's tactics were wrong. Perhaps Vyntra should have played instead of Bides, but I like that we attacked the game to win it. No question about it. The problems came because of INDIVIDUAL MISTAKES, not because of bad tactics. We must eliminate the stupid plays or the ..players who keep making them. Simple as that.

PS2> IF AEK had won, as expected, and we had won too, NOTHING would have been different! Right? It shouldn't matter to us who's second!

We played better second half, Galinovic showed why hes the best goalie in league... a few posts and bars here and there.

The tactics were good... we gave away a few chances but defenders dealt with them well. The mid-field did most work, I think we deserved to win because of chances in the last 10 mins.

It was a good performence, and were still one point ahead of second place. Our situation would still be the same if we won and AEK won... we still have to win all our games.

Hey friends, don't waste your time with those idiots who only come here, clueless, and only wanting to take a sh*t.... These are the true losers...

Karageorgiou, the PAOK coach, is a class act. He just said that PAO was unlucky with hitting the post, and wished that his team was as good as PAO!

Glad to see that we have people like him and Santos in our league. Sensible, skillful, and gentlemen. Melitzanas is a gentleman too. Always has nothing to positive say about the other team. Hope we neve see the likes of Alefantos again.

PS>What's all the fuss about? Had we won, and AEK had won,as expected, the same point difference........ Who cares who comes second? Let them worry about that! :LOL:

Archived