Phantis Forums

PAOK - PAO

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PAOK is playing for nothing at the moment. They have certainly taken an Uefa spot for next year, so I don't think it's gonna be a full throttle game for them. They coach was testing some players in their last league game, but I doubt if he is gonna do that in a full TOUBA.

Not taking fans isn't gonna help much though.

Look, I think this is the game to go for a win. No question about it. If PAOK comes out and plays open, then I think we'll be in a better position than last year, scoring the winner in the last second on overtime. PAOK has one of the best records in the second half of the season, so it's going to be hard, but very doable.

Then we can play for 2 results against AEK.

As for the fans, I've said it before.... excluding the derby against gavroi (where the emotions play such a big role)... our players show anxiety while at home... one wrong move and the fans go ooohh, aahhhh, etc.

It's been very obvious. We dropped points because our players had

I just wanted to add that the game will be open as PAOK has nothing to lose so it'll play for the win.... which is good for us because we'll have several opportunities to score.... we just have to make them and we'll be fine.

When we were 1-2 down last week, I said this would be a good game to watch because PAO is good on open games and will win big. It turned out I was right.

However, we can't do the same mistakes against PAOK. I'm glad they happened last week against Halkidona, so Melitzanas can correct the problem.

We control our future and hopefully we've learned from our mistakes in the past years when we lost it out of our own hands. If we beat PAOK, then we only need to tie AEK (and beat OFI)... and because after the Touba game, if victorious, we can sweep the rest 2 games.

Hope all this free time until next week is good for us.

ah, good thing we have people here who contribute to the discussion with intelligent comments :LOL:

without THEIR input this forum wouldn't be as entertaining, especially in the wee hours of the night :whistle: So, THERE you have it folks, it's official, PAOK has fans and history, whereas OFI has neither, and, if I may say so, OFI doesn't care if it falls to 2nd division for PAO's sake of course! :LOL:

if we play with Pap-Mixalh-Gkekas again we will score at least 2 goals...hopefully we can nail those two early, bring in the defender and hold on for the 2-0.

There's no chance we will play with 3 attackers in Touba. I think Wooter will take the place of PAP and probably Malezani will not go for a 3-4-3 formation. I would prefer a 3-5-2 with Equi just behind the attack.

xalarwste re paidia!

We don't even know how the teams will come back from vacation...

maybe PAO players will eat so much and will not be able to move(hopefully)...

maybe malezani will eat outdated lamb and evntually not attend the macth

who knows ....

Dun worry gaurakia - kati magireui o Malezani gia tin Toumba!

Players have long weekend (friday off, Easter - back monday or tuesday) kai tha tous timasei gia ton PAOK. Salagidis needs to be marked very closely - eitehr Morris or Goumas should do this not Kotsios i think.

O agwnas tha einai poli nevrikos kai tha exei poli entasi kai apo tous filathlous kai tha dexei ston agwna - tha paixtei o agwnas poli grigoros stin arxi kai prepei na prosexoume apo tin arxi - nomizo pos paizountai ola gia ola alla exw empistosuni ston Italo - kati xerei kai tha ta mathei tous kolpous tou PAOK kai tha nikisouma xana opws perisi!!!

2-1

I think with a full Toumba the key is to soak up pressure with Eki playing very very deep - even having Basinas in front of him to control the game when he gets the ball and feeding the strikers with one or two balls - going for counters and opening up PAOKs defence - I wont be surprised if i see a red and many yellows!

PAOKARA, if anything this anti-olym thing is gonna work to our disadvantage. Because everyone keeps saying things like that, media is asking if the manager and team throws the game, then PAOK are just gonna work there hardest to show that there not push-overs.

PAOK may hate olym, but that dosent mean they have to ruin the party for AEK aswell.

I don't know about the game with Paok, but I do know one thing. Pao managment is acting quite dumb this year. We didn't want our funs to go there just in case we get punished for next year's home games?????? What the hell is wrong with them ???????? (Even if we loose some points of next year's early home games it doesn't mean s%$#! comparing to winning the chapionship right now).

The way they think it is like they would settle for a draw....

Then to try to beat AEK at home with no funs...

No ###### way after AEK has been so badly buchered in the cup game against OSFP. :angry:

2 clean goals as an offencive foul and an offside in the 94 th minute ?? 48 fouls for OSFP :tup: I think that has to be some type of record. :hypocrite:

Buy the way all this years I know for a fact that the yellow and red cards and their punishment follows hand in hand Cup AND Chapionship games. Aek players like Katsouranis should not play against Pao if the rule takes effect (has to miss 2 games with that yellow). I don't know but I have a bad feeling that they will find a way or reason to revoke all the yellows and the red they got just from the game against PAO...

I don't know about the game with Paok, but I do know one thing. Pao managment is acting quite dumb this year. We didn't want our funs to go there just in case we get punished for next year's home games?????? What the hell is wrong with them ???????? (Even if we loose some points of next year's early home games it doesn't mean s%$#! comparing to winning the chapionship right now).

well, that is what Nikologiannis(this GREAT PAO reporter says), but don't you think that if something goes wrong at Toympa, PAO might lose points from this years championship??As OSFP did!

Osfp didn't loose any points my friend, if you are talking about the game against Panionios. They got them back after two weeks.

And by the way that is just my opinion. I haven't read Nikologanis opinion. I don't even jnow who the hell is this guy. I live in N.Y. so I don't have the luxury to buy a Greek sports newspaper.

Archived