Phantis Forums

PAOK - PAO

Osfp didn't loose any points my friend, if you are talking about the game against Panionios. They got them back after two weeks.

And by the way that is just my opinion. I haven't read Nikologanis opinion. I don't even jnow who the hell is this guy. I live in N.Y. so I don't have the luxury to buy a Greek sports newspaper.

OK man,we got them back!But what that means?That PAO cannot be punished in that way?

I don't live in Greece either my friend, but I listen to to the Greek radio where he works, on Sport-fm..

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah, good thing we have people here who contribute to the discussion with intelligent comments :LOL:

without THEIR input this forum wouldn't be as entertaining, especially in the wee hours of the night :whistle: So, THERE you have it folks, it's official, PAOK has fans and history, whereas OFI has neither, and, if I may say so, OFI doesn't care if it falls to 2nd division for PAO's sake of course! :LOL:

what you don t understand is that pao and ofi are "filika somateia me to pao being first team and ofi komparsoi"thats why many ofi fans want to see there team in 2 division so they can t get rid of pao bullshit.......to epiases tora eksipnakia???or you need translation??????i never said ofi didn t have loyal fans and history but the fact that there team many times plays against aek,osfp,paok,aris like a world cup final while against pao the lose like 4-0 from the first half........is kind of weird!!!!!!!! ;)

mikros 8a eisai kai den 8a ksereis h megalos 8a eisai kai exeis apwleia mnhmhs.

since i am kind of old why you are not telling me what you mean or remind me somehing since i have apwlia mnimis??????????????????????? :angry:

what a stupid post

we will win 3-1 i think/hope

ok my post is stupid? and your team is going to win 3-1? you think/hope?.what about your post is retarded and your team is going to lose 5-0.learn first when you write to make some sense because i can t stand little rabbits talking trash with no explanations........................ :angry:

I just thought about it, I think this game is a must must win. I know if we draw it will still be in our hands... but...

if we draw and AEK win that day, they will be 2 points ahead... and if AEK need a draw against us, i dont think we'll be able to defeat them. If we win, AEK will obviously also go for the win against us, and will probably lose.

This game is a MUST win, no matter the cost, we need to win this game.

Contra sports has a poll about where the title will be decided (next 3 games)... Most are voting for PAO-AEK, but I voted for PAOK-PAO.

I think that if we win this Sunday, then we can play AEK more relaxed...without anxiety, which also can give us the win...

PAOK has nothing to play for, but it's a derby. The question is how much the PAOK players will be motivated....

Good question. My feeling is that the PAOK players will be motivated for this. Not so much for the admin or anything. But because it'll be a packed Toumba and it'll be a source of pride.

I hope.

No matter how much the paok players are playing for especially at home, the panathinaikos players are under pressure, they have the pressure of Malezani, impressing other clubs if they are leaving or want better contracts, even Galinovic is rumoured to have to impress as Malezani was reported wanting quality keeper.( i think it was an olympikos reporter though).

This is why Pao will win, as they are playing for themselves, for the coach and for the title. Who know what extra whisperings in Greek Filakouris has been saying to the players.

get ready PAOK........

buon apetit!

Posted Image

:LOL:  :P

Keep that close by, you'll be hitting yourselves on Sunday!!!!!

I think/I hope!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: NO, I KNOW!!!!

Posted Image

Malesani is making you a special dish for the hosting BAOK.....

the menu for sunday will be Makaronia me KSYLO alla Veronese!

kali oreksi! :P

get ready PAOK........

buon apetit!

Posted Image

:LOL:  :P

Keep that close by, you'll be hitting yourselves on Sunday!!!!!

I think/I hope!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: NO, I KNOW!!!!

Posted Image

Malesani is making you a special dish for the hosting BAOK.....

the menu for sunday will be Makaronia me KSYLO alla Veronese!

kali oreksi! :P

Slow down there smart guy!! :LOL: :LOL: :nono: :nono:

Suppose to be the No. 1 team in the country and you guy's still SUCK!!!

WHAT THE HELL WAS ALL THAT TALK ABOUT WORLD CLASS??????

GIVE ME A FREAKIN BREAK!!!!!! FEED THAT BS TO SOMEONE ELSE.

my question exactly, what did i say about world class?

we suck? im sorry where is BAOK? struggling for an UEFA spot? getting raped by Maccabi Tel Aviv and Ergotelis?

we may suck but we did beat the piss out of PSV, gave Sevilla a "run for their money" and are on top of the league.... and were only getting better.

my question is

WHY ARE WE WASTING TIME RESIGNING KONSTANTINIDIS and looking for players

when KARAGKOUNIS is being linked to the Gays and AEK!!!! why dont we make a move for this guy hes exactly what we need!!!!!!!!!!!!

mod please move to transfers topic there was a mistake here.....

This game can go either way. Vazeli are the ones that have pressure on. They need points/point in the game if they want to keep their hopes for a title. PAOK has nothing to lose , but a lot to gain if they win. With UEFA Cup spot secured, and with support from their fans, PAOK players will play without any pressure.

Don't get me wrong, I think pao has a better team, but that does not always win you the games. I like PAOK's chances in this game. In the end I think it will end as a tie.

it'll be a hard match for pao. since there has always been some kind of rivalry between teams from athens and saloniki. like some people said, paok has secured their spot for the uefa cup and is able to play freely, whereas pao really has to win this one.

the pressure on pao can work in both directions. the players could make their best performance or will just suck.

i agree with ziaka that the match will most probably end in tie.

2-2

PAOK will win by a goal, maybe two, because all the pressure is on PAO.

Go PAOK!!! Finish the season in style with a win, and unseating PAO from first place!!! :D

my question is

WHY ARE WE WASTING TIME RESIGNING KONSTANTINIDIS and looking for players

when KARAGKOUNIS is being linked to the Gays and AEK!!!! why dont we make a move for this guy hes exactly what we need!!!!!!!!!!!!

mod please move to transfers topic there was a mistake here.....

Can you imagine how awesome would that be if he would return next to Gonzales and Basina. :nw:

Archived