1. 1. What is the price you would pay?

• Less than $10 per game
    • $10 per game
    • $15 per game
    • $20 per game
    • $25 per game
    • $30 per game
    • More than $30 per game

guys go buy a sattelite dish a basic descrambler hook it up tune into the ert greece channel ( Like we do in australia ) and there u go games live.. But u have to find the ERT Greece Not the Ert Usa ect. btw some games may get disrupted

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GreekSoussou

73 votes, not bad. Hopefully others will come in and vote this week due to the Confederates Cup.

Lets win another title vre paidia :gr:

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for under $10., I agree with Ziaka that the games should be availabe through ERT SAT and I shouldn't have to pay to watch them :tdown: . See my post about the major changes coming to ERT SAT, maybe these changes may help get the games onto ERT SAT.

On another point. I am from Canada, and like others, I don't see how my vote helps us here in the Great white North. If you succeed and get the games on PPV, that doesn't help me here, cause I won't be able to watch them in Canada. But since I am a proud Greek-Canadian and believe we should all stick together, I cast my vote in your poll!

There is strength in numbers paidia, lets unleash a huge blue and white wave that will drown these suckers and get them to wake up and put the damn games on PPV or ERT SAT so that we can watch in the comfort of our own homes!

FORZA ELLAS! :tup: :gr:

Guest GreekSoussou

But as it stands now we have to pay $20 to get into the bars anyway. Why not give the few extra bucks to watch it right at home. But I appreciate that you voted even being a non American. But once one country gets it, wont others as well????? :gr:

Thanks to Spiro for taking his time to pursue this issue with Dishnetwork, and also thanks to peole for voting even though they would not be affected if by miracle Dish started to show the games on PPV.

Anyway, like everyone else I would like to see the games available, so I can watch them on my bigh screen in the privacy of my own home. Like I said I'd be willing to pay even 30 bucks just to do that that. As it is for 20 dollars I have to drive to some bar, pay the 20 bucks, buy few beers, and at the end walk out of the place smelling like Marlboro salesman.

Will Dishnetwork ever show the games on PPV? That's a good question. Unfortunately it all depends on Setanta Sports who hold the rights to the games. And as it stands now, Setanta and Dishnetwork don't have the best relationship judging from the past.

like Marlboro salesman

:LOL:

yparxoyn akoma?

twra an yparxei poly endiaferon, mporoume kallista na enhmerwsoyme thn setanta

sports poy exei hdh kanali sto directv kai sto fta na exei kai ta paixnidia

poy 8eloyme edw to kanei sta skwtzezika mats tosoi polloi skwtzezoi einai

sthn amerikh; oso gia to dish network einai gelioi. tespa

:gr:

Archived