• $20 per game
    • $25 per game
    • $30 per game
    • More than $30 per game

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GreekSoussou

No more posts. Come on people, instead of begging for links online, you will be able to watch the game from the convenience of your own homes.

Thanks for trying to make the games available Spiro! It certainly can not hurt trying.

The more people that show interest the better. Money talks and they definitely could provide the games if they wanted to.

Guest GreekSoussou

But even if it is a small voice for a larger community, nobody is going to listen to just 34 votes. Very dissapointing.

Guest gastone_1978

This is pathetic. Nice try Spiro my congs for your true and honest effort on this matter. It seems that laid back people waiting to be fed up instead of fighting for what they deserve exist in here. Spiro please give me the e-mail addresses of those who have voted so far. Those are the only ones who are going to get live links from my website or from wherever else I find any links. Cos they are the only ones who will support a goodwilling project.

i would pay 20-30-even 50.i don t care.i am here in the states 5 years and only this year i manage to get the greek package and see some football.i will go the extra mile for our national team and every team until people in greece start paying some attention for metanastes. :gr:

I am working on a very nice email to send to Dishnetwork alomg with the results of this poll. I am confident that they will answer us back, but I am not sure about how good their answer will be for us.

I will wait untill May 23rd (less than a week) just in case anyone else wants to help out. 40 votes are not bad (although it's terrible for a site with hundrends of members like Phantis). I'll keep you posted.

I am working on those links for the TUR-GRE and GRE-UKR games. They will be a few available. Anyone that can help will be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to keep you updated:

I just sent a beautiful email to Dishnetwork attaching the results of this poll for proof of our request.

I am waiting for an answer. I'll keep you informed.

Whoever hasn't voted yet can still vote to help us.

I had a responce from Dishnetwork. The exact email is following:

Dear Mr. .......

Thank you for your e-mail. Specific information regarding Greek sporting events is not currently available. It is our intent to add a variety of programming and services to please the majority of current and future subscribers. We will gladly forward your request to our Programming Department.

We thank you for your input as we continually review our options in order to provide a compelling lineup for our viewers. Please stay tuned for consumer Charlie Chats that are broadcast monthly on Channel 101 or logon to our website for future programming announcements.

Sincerely,

Andrea H.

DISH Network eCare

"We will gladly forward your request to our Programming Department" means that Dishnetwork people will visit this topic and check it out. Vote vote vote!

Guest GreekSoussou

^ Euxaristo Spiro. I think that with the votes we will get Wednesday when everybody comes for a link, we could break 70 and show Dish what kind of $ they could get

Guest gastone_1978

Nice one man. Let's hope Dish Network will hear the voices of those who have voted, and those who have not bothered voting yet. I am pretty sure every greek in the US wants to watch The European Champions of 2004 through dish Network rather than running in the crowdy pubs to catch the game.

We all wanna say a big EFXARISTW (Thank YOU) for your effort. Keep it up.

Guest gastone_1978

i havent voted cause i dont live in usa!

and alot others here are from australia and generaly europe

OH come on let's all grow up!!! Since when the greeks who live in the US are so different than the ones living in other continents?

If there was a war in our country, wouldn't we all go fight under the same flag??????? Or am I wrong on that?

So what is this crap about greeks from Europe, or the USA or Australia, We are all darn GREEKS fro God Shakes. Gee pls think mature!!!

We speak the same language, we share the same flag, we love the Same country. Let's be UNITED!!!

Plus we do not ask for money. You are just one click away from voting? Is that so hard afterall?

Guest GreekSoussou

i havent voted cause i dont live in usa!

and alot others here are from australia and generaly europe

That is childish. So if it immediately does not benefit you, you cant help others who it will benefit. You are not risking your life, you are clicking a button twice. God Forbid

i will vote most definately, but i have an idea, is it possible to maybe advertise this poll in other places and set this up as a link wehre ppl can go to post their vote, like any website you can make it in to, and we can pass it among us greeks, i dno just an idea, cuz i would looooove to watch these games at home and be able to watch it, but unfortunately, not to be a party pooper, the response you got was not that positive as i can almost guarantee you they probably tell everyone taht

BUT WE GOTTA KEEP TRYING

Guest GreekSoussou

Guys I respect all of your opinion, but I have a question. If it takes $20 to go to a bar to see the game, wouldnt you be willing to pay a little more to watch it in the convenience of your home??

Archived