Phantis Forums

Bajevic: in or out?

CH-Thrylos

Should Bajevic stay and have full control over the building of our new team?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bajevic stay and have full control over the building of our new team?

• yes
    • no
    • i dont care

now kokkalis has to bring in a foreigner to please thyra 7 if we get someone worse then dusan then it will be a step backwards also to get a foreigner u have to pay so kokkalis u have to dig deep in ya pocket to bring the coach u want also give the coach a chance dont get rid of him if things dont go right also Thanks Dusan u left like a gentleman with ya head high and a double

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This question "After all, who is bigger, the player or the coach?" is not relevant

It has not to be brougt up at all

Nobody is "greater" in a team that function properly, ego clashes are always negative. The team is greater. An inteligent coach listen to his players and escpecially to the experienced once/ I am sure Dusan listened to Djole' so why not to Ribbo??

Excuse Rivaldo of throwing away Bayevich is rediculous

He had said during the AEk game that playing like this (he meant playing to win at home and defensively ' for 0:0 out) can not bring championship. he was right. he even apologized in public and said that he did not want to critisize the coach

It was not that "the directory let Rivaldo terorize the coach and the team"

The coach himself said in his press conference that Rivaldo protested only once

Taking into acocount all this I was surprised that he said what he said in ANT1

I believe that he said all this after he knew that Bajevich is going to resign

Dusan has said in his press conference that he has decided already but will not tell the public before the directory meeting (he said that before

Rivaldo spoke to ant1)

Rivaldo only talked about Greek oriented coach and European oriented coach, knowing already that Bajevic has actually gone

I do not believe also that kokalis "sided with the player against the coach" They both (Rivaldo and Dusan) wanted titles, and both were important, each in his position

Diovanni said the same, more or less, he felt that he could do more for the team this year, but was not getting the opportunity fromthe coach.

I am not sure of that at all, but if he felt that way I can understand his frustration

Rivaldo never thoght of himself as mega star, let alone media star, while Geovani maybe after all this years felt like one, who knows, I do not know Geovani so well

Rivaldo is a player that always sweats his shirt on thd pitch, even if he is injured, (what I think is a mistake) I know him for many years

he never protest if he get subbed , unless he thinks that he is subbed not for sport reasons..or because of deffencsive tactics, after all he is Brazilian.. it happend once or twice in his football life. He never wanted to say or to show "i am the greatest, you all have to obey me" I have heard it personally from some young players of BarÇa who said in a chat that htey were surprised at how rivaldo did not asked any

THe more i think of it I believe that he will reconsider, and come back stronger ad with hjgher ego than before

So ou wull be satisfied Prothaslidis

Asto myself, I am a little confused and try to be optimistic about the next season

My friends geys, let me explain something to you and especially to the people that live abroad!!!

All the healthy Thrynos fans state the same thing... THE CANCER OF OLYMPIAKOS IS THYRA 7!!!

Now these people controlled by Kokkalis, are basically running Thrynos. You have to understand this. Kokkalis doesn't give a damn about the team. All he cares about is having a back up to keep him away from justice... And this back up is thyra (L)efta!!!

My friend, CH Thrylos... You speak about the board of directors avoiding to speak about Bajevic... Did you know that amongst others, one member of the board of directors comes from Thyra 7? Have you realised that for years know all things at thrynos are the demands of thyra 7?

I will give you another example... Fiesta at Kokkaliskaki for the double... Each player goes to lift up the trophy and people are chearing... Last player, Djordjevic, the captain... Everybody raises up to their feet and salutes him... Finally, Bajevic's turn... Thyra 7 stands up and boo's Bajevic!!! Immediately the rest of the 20.000 fans start shouting his name!!!! What's the result? Bajevic is out!!!

Same goes for Giovanni!!! Giovanni was the beloved kid of Thyra efta... He was walking he was non-existent yet they favoured him a lot... Kokkalis was about ready to show him the way out three years ago remember? But no, Thyra efta had a different opinion and THEY actually kept Giovanni in Limani!!! Know that they have realised how useless he is, they did not say anything (apart from the sentemental farewell) for his departure....

The sooner you understand how things work in Greece, the better.... ;)

:(

unfortunately i started realising this in the past. unfortunately you are right. unfortunately these idiots that call themselves "fans" of osfp have gathered too much power to just ignore them.

i wish kokkalis would finally show that he has the balls to separate from them and that f****** bastard tsoukalas. i mean that guy was even in the dressing room in thessaliniki when we won against iraklis. what the hell does he there?! i wish he would be the next victim of one of an attack similar to the ones against the journalists. that guy is no fan! he and his buddies with their knowledge about everything and their stupid oppinions have brought to much trouble to the team.

the other next best thing would be that kokkalis would leave the team as its president. to be honest the last few years most of his decisions werent the best for the team. and the basketball team went down too. apart from winning the championship the team didnt advance at all. as soon as he made one good move in bringing back bajevic the trouble starts from other directions. i am glad that we got rivaldo, but did anyone ask dusan if he really wants him?! did they ever back him up when players or fans were acting against him?! they said that they talked about him in the meeting and that they wanted to keep him. then why the heck dont you say that in the media?!

bajevic did the best thing for himself. i love the team too, but i would have done the same in his situation. i just wonder what thyra 7 is going to do if the "big name" sucks next season. and if that happens our management will have most of the fans against them. somehow i really hope that we suck next year and that thyra 7 will get into trouble and wont be supported anymore at all by other fans.

sokrati ksipna!!!

You can't really blame tsoukala for the things he does... The guy is actually getting paid 1500 euro a month NET sum.... So even me could act like the obsessed Thrynos fan if you paid me..... 1.000.000 euros a month..... :P :P

:D :D :D

at least you made me smile.

i just dont understand how people can believe the stuff that idiot is talking about on tv! i watched the program some times too, but all i did was laugh about the things these "experts" are talking about. for me it is more like a comedy show than a serious program.

this is a bad day for Olympiakos

the club spent alot of time and effort last season to obtain Bajevic services and the end result was we won the double yet he is gone

and we are in this state off unpredictablity once again

last time this year i thought that the club would try to sustain its coaching position and create consistency at the helm

Rivaldo is not to blame b/c as a player he has the right to question his coach both positively and negatively.

Its the board and Kokkalis fault for not taking the appropriate action to displine Rivaldo

i mean u don't need to fine him or anything out of the unordinary but to back up the Coach is the key

the new head coach of Olympiakos will now have a excruciating task

i don't think any of those coaches that some of u in here suggested that would come here

they don't want to risk losing there careers

the best idea is to get a foreign coach but who has been an assistant to the coach for many years at a bigger club

he will be both hungry to prove his worth and hard working

i have no idea who that person is

but this new coach like Bajevic will need to be authorative and a disciplinarian but to a certain extent

Bajevic is a great coach but had his negatives as well

especially his ego which he wanted to make sure everybody follows him and his way

we will see wut will happen to our beloved club as the sumer goes on

lets enjoy the new two qualifying games!!!!!!!!!

we need someone like otto. someone who will tell the board what is going on and who will be in position to tell the players what to do. we need a guy who will clean up the mess that is in the team right now.

guys relax, we are all getting a bit wound up. kokkalis is a great man and we should never ever speak a bad word about him. he has made us champions 8 of the last 9 years, he brought us giovanni and zahovic and karembeu and rivaldo, and he will replace bajevic with a good foreign coach. i just hope that he doesnt overpay for a coach that has a name but doesn't fit with our team. the bad thing about kokkalis is that while he loves oly and he wants the fans to be happy, he doesnt know much about soccer and his decisions show it. also louvari is an idiot who has probably never watched more than one soccer game in a day. the blame is on him and our lack of good management and scouters. to even mention vryzas as a target for a signing is embarassing. we could have had kapsis this summer for the same 800,000 euro they are supposedlly offering vryzas. but it is not kokkalis fault that he doesnt know anything about soccer its louvari and the management.

guys relax, we are all getting a bit wound up. kokkalis is a great man and we should never ever speak a bad word about him. he has made us champions 8 of the last 9 years, he brought us giovanni and zahovic and karembeu and rivaldo, and he will replace bajevic with a good foreign coach. i just hope that he doesnt overpay for a coach that has a name but doesn't fit with our team. the bad thing about kokkalis is that while he loves oly and he wants the fans to be happy, he doesnt know much about soccer and his decisions show it. also louvari is an idiot who has probably never watched more than one soccer game in a day. the blame is on him and our lack of good management and scouters. to even mention vryzas as a target for a signing is embarassing. we could have had kapsis this summer for the same 800,000 euro they are supposedlly offering vryzas. but it is not kokkalis fault that he doesnt know anything about soccer its louvari and the management.

i accept what you said about him, doing a lot of stuff for the team. but right now, imo he messed it up. if they would have announced that they didnt decide yet what is going to be with the coach thing would have looked different. the stuff they announced about the meeting gives you the picture as if they dont really care about the coach. and that was a big mistake as we saw what happened.

and to be honest i dont believe we will get one of the names that appeared in the news as our new coach.

irureta seems to want to make a break and not coach a team for the next few months. le guen surely wouldnt want to come to greece to continue his career. hitzfeld is way too expensive. daum hasnt been discussed by our management.

the only possibilities that seem to be possible are trond solid and camacho. i personally would love to see daum sitting on our bench.

the biggest problem now is that without a coach all the plans for next season have been stopped and the search for a new coach is the primary goal now. and if this problem wont be solved quickly who knows what will happen.

the biggest problem now is that without a coach all the plans for next season have been stopped and the search for a new coach is the primary goal now. and if this problem wont be solved quickly who knows what will happen.

indeed, they should bring a new coach asap, otherwise they will fail in accomplishing good transfers.

Guest Protathlitis

Same goes for Giovanni!!! Giovanni was the beloved kid of Thyra efta... He was walking he was non-existent yet they favoured him a lot... Kokkalis was about ready to show him the way out three years ago remember? But no, Thyra efta had a different opinion and THEY actually kept Giovanni in Limani!!! Know that they have realised how useless he is, they did not say anything (apart from the sentemental farewell) for his departure....

The sooner you understand how things work in Greece, the better.... ;)

is that supposed to be an argument?

let me summarise it

1) another instance of 8ura 7 controlling the team is giovanni

2) they love Gio

3) kokkalis is only getting rid of giovanni now that 8yra 7 know hes useless (despite many fans genuinely wanting him to stay)

where are the links??

stick to your own bourdello of a team ESP :box:

Archived