Phantis Forums

Bajevic: in or out?

CH-Thrylos

Should Bajevic stay and have full control over the building of our new team?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bajevic stay and have full control over the building of our new team?

• yes
    • no
    • i dont care

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, maybe we got it ugly with Newcastle in the 16 of UEFA, but we've had a decent run in Europe this season. Provided we win tomorrow, we are still ontop in first in the Alpha division, and most of all...........There will be a house cleaning this summer, and Bajevic is the best in Greece when it comes to building a new squad.

Give him another run Socrates.

Bajevic should stay for stability reasons for starters

granted the team is currently in 3rd place

but we have been in a run of bad luck this season

also he has hand to endure alot of injuries and games w/o fans

also the team in the last 3 games played well in all but couldn't finish

i mean he did prepare the team well but he can't go out their and score goals

Olympiakos failed to get anybody in the winter that can score goals and well basically failed from last summer to do so

but were still in the thick of things for the title and in the end Olympiakos will bring the title home

i think Bajevic should construct the team with young blood

he does find some good players so he can pick out talent

he signed a 3 year contract i mean at worst let him get 2 years but he should get 3

b/c we all know he will get the job done

I think it will be a mistake to get rid of him now. The same trick was tried last season with Alefantos coming in to salvage the season and the end result was Panathinaikos winning the title.

thats why we won't do it this time around

and by doing so we will win the title

I think it will be a mistake to get rid of him now. The same trick was tried last season with Alefantos coming in to salvage the season and the end result was Panathinaikos winning the title.

EXCELLENT POINT!

I want them to get rid of Bajevic but it's SHOULDN'T HAPPEN.. (Not Now)

They need to wait and see of Olympiacos is going to do well (Winning the Championchip) and go from there. Now as far as "building the team" that's something that would be up to the team scouts. I know that Greece has some good young talent domesticly and foreign and they need to take adavantage of this.

In conclusion they just need to hold off till the end of the season.....

"Good things come to those who wait"

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

EXCELLENT POINT!

I want them to get rid of Bajevic but it's SHOULDN'T HAPPEN.. (Not Now)

They need to wait and see of Olympiacos is going to do well (Winning the Championchip) and go from there. Now as far as "building the team" that's something that would be up to the team scouts. I know that Greece has some good young talent domesticly and foreign and they need to take adavantage of this.

In conclusion they just need to hold off till the end of the season.....

"Good things come to those who wait"

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

the question is will bajevic be given the freedom to make decisions about the club and who to acquire

i think thats the key here

he needs to get the players he sees fit to his style of play

he wasn't given that this summer

he had to focus primarily on the defensive end and they have done well in that area

offfensively they just don't have the scorers he needs to go find them

but we can worry about this in a couple of months

we need to go ahead and win the title

more money to the club

and it will be one of our more tougher title wins b/c of all that has transpired this season

go and win period

we need to win out and even if we do AEK might still win the title so we need a couple of breaks here

hopefully everything will fall in place b/c it hasn't for a while

[Ronald] Koeman to replace its coach’... Olympiakos is not for sale and is not looking for a coach either, because the club has one.” Koeman, who worked with Dutch team Ajax for three years, stepped down from his coaching position just weeks ago after his team’s run in the UEFA Cup ended prematurely.

He would b Great but stick with ur current one atleast to the end of the season...

he would be great, but i dont know if it owuld work. if he would have the backup of the management i think he would also work more with the younger players. but since this kint of mentality isnt used in greece normally and it is quite risky he would be kicked out in the middle of the season again. ;)

we don't need a new coach

we need to revamp our roster over the summer

One way we can start is by giving away dumb A** Giovanni.....

DOn't get me wrong everyone, he's an amazing player but DAMN IT if he either shines or SUCKS. I trully believe that he's over playing for Olympiacos and he's ready to go back to Brazil and play for some mediocre club there...

Get rid of him and open up that bank acct. in order to bring in the next Giovanni (in his younger days of-course)

What do you all think? :o

we don't need a new coach

we need to revamp our roster over the summer

One way we can start is by giving away dumb A** Giovanni.....

DOn't get me wrong everyone, he's an amazing player but DAMN IT if he either shines or SUCKS. I trully believe that he's over playing for Olympiacos and he's ready to go back to Brazil and play for some mediocre club there...

Get rid of him and open up that bank acct. in order to bring in the next Giovanni (in his younger days of-course)

What do you all think? :o

he is a great player but way over his best days. after the injury he had in his first years at osfp he never came back to his top performances.

we really need a new and very good striker for our offense and hopefully, if some of the contracts wont be renewed in summer there will be enough money to bring someone in.

but this belongs more to the transfer topic than in here.

• 3 weeks later...

Bajevic is a really good coach.so far in every team that he has been he makes a solid team that plays good football.his only weakness is he can have primantonas that don t lissen to him and not follow his plans.he can built a team with young players and create dynastys(with aek for 3 years and olimpiakos 3 titles even when he left the team keep on playing with the same players he brought there.)unless kokkalis can bring to osfp a european megacoach replacing bajevic woith anything else is pure stupidity.let bajevic have the team for 2-3 years and then you can judge him.ferguson with manchester utd took him a lot of years and losing records to built the team he has now and unless you have abramovic chelsea s president buying a lot of first class players in 1 year you got to let bajevic have full command.he has the experience and the titles to make olympiakos grear again. :tup:

Bajevic is a really good coach.so far in every team that he has been he makes a solid team that plays good football.his only weakness is he can have primantonas that don t lissen to him and not follow his plans.he can built a team with young players and create dynastys(with aek for 3 years and olimpiakos 3 titles even when he left the team keep on playing with the same players he brought there.)unless kokkalis can bring to osfp a european megacoach replacing bajevic woith anything else is pure stupidity.let bajevic have the team for 2-3 years and then you can judge him.ferguson with manchester utd took him a lot of years and losing records to built the team he has now and unless you have abramovic chelsea s president buying a lot of first class players in 1 year you got to let bajevic have full command.he has the experience and the titles to make olympiakos grear again. :tup:

Bajevic is the man for the job

we wanted him back and we got him

lets keep him and let him try to develop a strong team like he once did

bajevic has to stay. it is as simple as that.

i dont really understand why the coaches in greece are fired so fast. sometimes they dont even really get the chance to build and train the team the way they want.

bajevic is a proven coach and he knows the way greek football works. he surely has his plans about what he has to change for the next year but since kokkalis is so unpredictable about what he will do about the coach it isnt possible for bajevic to start realising his plans.

he should get the full support of the board about being coach next season too and then they should let him start doing his moves.

bajevic has to stay. it is as simple as that.

i dont really understand why the coaches in greece are fired so fast. sometimes they dont even really get the chance to build and train the team the way they want.

bajevic is a proven coach and he knows the way greek football works. he surely has his plans about what he has to change for the next year but since kokkalis is so unpredictable about what he will do about the coach it isnt possible for bajevic to start realising his plans.

he should get the full support of the board about being coach next season too and then they should let him start doing his moves.

u are right 100%

Bajevic needs to stay for stability reasons alone

unfortunately these dayz firing coaches in professional sports is pretty common

• 2 weeks later...

Archived